Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President (25527 Views)

I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Levels2(f): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2023
owobokiri:

Take a stand, my man!
Be a man!
Support the candidate you think is the best!
You can do it.
Some of us trust your judgement..
Don't disappoint..
Support a candidate and damn the damnable consequences..

Wise one's got his point and stand.

And I assume you equally do

Just thst you are sad he's not Obituaries

What do you expect from Omoluwabi if not exactly what he wrote.
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by OmegaAutos: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Miracood2:
Dear seun

Na now day just break for your eyes? Nigerians are already voting for the person that will lead them to backwardness for the next 8 years.

For those yet to vote, vote Peter Gregory OBI

You can campaign or convince people on your choice candidates without appearing like a nuisance
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by masseratti: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2023
owobokiri:

Take a stand, my man!
Be a man!
You can do it.
Don't disappoint..
oga there is a reason why it's called secret ballot system... He is a man.. Taking a stand or not.. Go and vote your choice and leave him alone with his judgment.

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Rebuke: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2023
Oga Seun, na now yhu dey wake up? Wey some people don vote finish.

Thanks for yhur advice sha.

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by deekseen(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Seun 'non-partisanly' described Peter Obi in this post. It's POssible he has always been a closet Peter Obi supporter. grin
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by mastermaestro(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2023
owobokiri:

Take a stand, my man!
Be a man!
You can do it.
Don't disappoint..

**** Seun runs a business forum that accommodates affiliates of all parties, yet you want him to be openly partisan. Take partisanship to wherever you do business and watch its destruction.

How many highly successful individuals have given open support to any candidate? Have you ever seen Dangote endorsing a candidate? That's why they stay up irrespective of who emerges victorious. Learn from these great men, and stop bending to emotions and sentiments because of elections.
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Kelvin3476: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Please my eastern brother, please recheck ur poling unit with www.crv.inec.org
www.crv.inec.org or www.cvr.inec.org
one of this is correct. please recheck
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Rebuke: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2023
uptimum123:
Who else if not the Jagaban himself

Then yhu are not taking his advise. He said vote someone who has the "mental capacity"

It's a known fact that yhur Tinubu is mentally unstable. For instance, raising his hands in the air when they sing national anthem, licking the mic when they say test the mic, putting his hand in his pocket when national anthem is going on....etc.

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by mastermaestro(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2023
owobokiri:

Will you shut up!?
I'm older than you.., can easily be your uncle.
You reptile!
Make your point and stop the nonsense talk..
There's nothing serious to what I said and I don't know why you're wailing around.

You are only growing in age, not in commonsense. I just schooled you. Take it and get out! angry
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Flows001(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2023
For those urchins saying that because a state is ruled by APC means the Gov will deliver the state to the druglord really baffles me..
I dey my polling unit here for Nasarawa and na Obi we dey go for here!
Note: our Gov na APC, but Ogu punish am if e try nonsense today!!
Obidient till the end!!
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by nairamaniac: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Today's presidential election is very important. We've experienced economic stagnation & contraction due to both external and self-inflicted factors. We've experienced an epidemic of kidnappings and violent deaths due to banditry, terrorism, ethnic clashes, and separatism.

According to various presidential polls, We are faced with a historic three way race. Any one of them could win today, which means that you don't have to worry about the spoiler effect. Instead of voting for the lesser evil, you can vote for the best candidate of the 3.

I therefore urge you to consider the responsibilities of the presidency - improving the economy, securing the nation, strengthening our democratic institutions, reforming the legal system - and pick the candidate who is most likely to perform excellently if he wins the election.

Vote for someone who will appoint the best Nigerians at home or abroad to their administration. Someone who will unite the country. Someone who understands economics. Someone who has the physical & mental vigour required to handle the toughest job in the country.

Don't vote for a mediocre candidate just because you think the best cannot win. Vote for your best. This time, your vote won't be wasted.

Thank you, and good luck to Nigeria!

I see what you did here.

Naaa Peter Obi Seun dey talk about sooo.

Seun is a smart, bad guy.
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by nairamaniac: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2023
sat70:
Seun you are a legend. With Asiwaju, Nigeria will be great again.

Are you mahhhd or something?

Didn't you see "physical and mental vigour" in that article?
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2023
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Today's presidential election is very important. We've experienced economic stagnation & contraction due to both external and self-inflicted factors. We've experienced an epidemic of kidnappings and violent deaths due to banditry, terrorism, ethnic clashes, and separatism.

According to various presidential polls, We are faced with a historic three way race. Any one of them could win today, which means that you don't have to worry about the spoiler effect. Instead of voting for the lesser evil, you can vote for the best candidate of the 3.

I therefore urge you to consider the responsibilities of the presidency - improving the economy, securing the nation, strengthening our democratic institutions, reforming the legal system - and pick the candidate who is most likely to perform excellently if he wins the election.

Vote for someone who will appoint the best Nigerians at home or abroad to their administration. Someone who will unite the country. Someone who understands economics. Someone who has the physical & mental vigour required to handle the toughest job in the country.

Don't vote for a mediocre candidate just because you think the best cannot win. Vote for your best. This time, your vote won't be wasted.

Alaye open your mouth and talk! Yen yen yen on the largest forum in Africa. It’s better you disappear into the night. Kilo ba eh leru ?
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by meobizy(f): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2023
This one obviously won’t vote once again.
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2023
owobokiri:

Take a stand, my man!
Be a man!
You can do it.
Don't disappoint..

So you want Seun to lose customers?

Okay o!
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Solsix(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Will your people agree??
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Kingsean(m): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2023
I have casted my vote. Peter Obi all the way for president.
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by VULCAN(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Since they have been using that phrase Nigerian leaders have been getting progressively worse.

Perhaps it's time people dropped that useless platitude and listed out what a good leader looks like.

Seun listed some out and I totally agree with him.

Although I recognise his cowardice in not telling us who he voted. Nobody can do him anything if he voted a different candidate from you.

victorVIC1:
Enough said. May the best candidate emerge as our next president
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by ufuosman(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi all the way
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by DAHORMEY: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2023
owobokiri:

Take a stand, my man!
Be a man!
You can do it.
Don't disappoint..

If Seun no pick your candidate now.......You go call am Co..ward or slave. Abi no be so.......I come in peace oooo
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by lereinter(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Who knows the candidate that will perform best?

Ase
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by zinaunreal(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2023
sat70:
I have casted my vote already this morning for Asiwaju. He's the most competent

May your generations eat sand
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by ebenholer2(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2023
kk2027:
A sick country cannot be handed to a sick president

My pastor is right. [/color]

On Afenifere decision I stand. Let the Ibos try too, perhaps they are the ones to get it right
GOVERNANCE IS NOT ALL ABOUT TRIAL AND ERRORS. YES WE WANT A SOUTHERN CANDIDACY BUT NOT AT THE DETRIMENT OF OUR UNITY AS A NATION. THE POSITION OF PRESIDENCY IS BEING OVERHYPED IN THIS NATION NOT MINDING THE FACT THAT WE HAVE GOVERORS, SENATORS, HOUSE OF REPS MEMBERS AND INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE MEANT TO CONTRIBUTE A STRONG QUARTERS TOWARDS THE NATION GROWTH. ABOVE ALL, WE OUGHT TO HAVE GROWN BEYOND RUMOURS IN THIS NATION. WE ONCE IGNORANTLY BELIEVED THAT BUHARI IS A CLONED MAN AND HE WOULD SOON DIE. WE FURTHER ENVISAGED THAT THE NATION WILL EVENTUALLY BE ISLAMIZED DURING HIS TENURE, AND HERE WE ARE TODAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Benega9(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2023
Obi for the candidates
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by owobokiri(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2023
mastermaestro:

You are only growing in age, not in commonsense. I just schooled you. Take it and get out! angry
Who's this inebriated agbadorian reptile on steroids?

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Soulvein: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Passionet: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2023
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Perfect description of Peter Obi.
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by EDOLUWA: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
The best is ATIKU.

I pray the Will of God be done. But Please avoid violence today because none of them is worth dying for...

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
owobokiri:

Take a stand, my man!
Be a man!
You can do it.
Don't disappoint..

When you have a national or international presence, you tread carefully. You can pass your message within picking any candidate. If you read that text well, you'll know seun's position. Some thing's don't have to be said.

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by ojun50(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Instead make you say vote peter obi, you dey speak plenty english

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed / Ohanaeze Keeps Mum Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-arrest / Tinubu Lobbies Saraki, Senators Over Fowler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.