Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos (46084 Views)

Obaseki’s Edo Victory: Tinubu Failed To Learn From History - Premium Times / El-rufai Arrives Polling Unit, Joins The Queue As He Votes (photos) / Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by press9jatv: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Confident of which victory, Tinubu ti lule pii piii
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2023
I watched Tinubu's interview, he didn't say ANYTHING like that. Fear God and take it easy with this man here. At least be truthful to show that you are not even worse than Tinubu

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Babaibe: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Congratulations in advance Mr President

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by press9jatv: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential election
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by midform(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2023
TheDemola:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/25/2023-elections-tinubu-votes-in-lagos-says-im-too-confident-of-victory/
Very poor reportage! Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu cast his vote at Ikeja, very close to Ikeja Shoprite not Ikoyi
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Abujabizguy: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Watch how Tinubu arrives his PU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4npu_VolRk
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by gegedos(f): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Yes o JAGABAN all the way God bless you

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Emola12(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Those are the reason why I hate him he is too ARROGANT
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by pquaver(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2023
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

My friend keep quiet... Nigeria has many capable hands. It's not only Peter obi that can do it. If you don't have what to say, go and watch super story. Nonsense and obidients

2 Likes

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by propertyhunter1: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2023
From all indication, Tinubu will win, but not with a wide margin.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by magzey: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2023
The JAGABAN movement grin grin

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Mamaafrik1(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2023
With the thing i saw this morning,hin they joke
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Abujabizguy: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Watch full video of his arrival, how he votes, his remarks on the process and chances of winning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vygUN0IwLc
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2023
A man of confident is a WINNER
Christistruth00:
Nobody is too confident

Everyone asks God Almighty for Mecy
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Mamaafrik1(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2023
With the thing i saw this morning,hin they joke.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Olamind212: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2023
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Did Obi rescue anambra from collapsing?
Why did reside in Lagos?
Una go soon cry hell after the outcome of today elections.

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Risentouch(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2023
If not for Remi's help, this Balablu would have mistakenly voted LP.
Remi why?
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 25, 2023
looking at how the voting is going on here in kano i don give up tinubu is going to be the winner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by gassbee: 11:26am On Feb 25, 2023
Dis guys confidence is on another level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by ChicagoBar(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Jagaban Bola Ahmad

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Cantonese: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Some people must be prevented from going close to the third mainland bridge. They must be prevented from going close to transformers. Sniper, etc, must be removed far from them. Ropes also must not be close to them. All those roads around Ikoyi must be closely watched for safety.

The baba must be properly advised for his own good.

The results as may be today:

1. Obi
2. Atiku
3. Tinubu
4. Kwakwanso

Alternatively:

1. Atiku
2. Obi
3. Tinubu
4. Kwakwanso

You can all feel it from your polling units already. Abi na lie I lie?
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by duro4real(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Congratulations to the incoming Federal Republic president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by olabright31: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2023
You worked had and campaign with the best strategies, Tinubu is winning this one by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by PrinceDoctor(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2023
The best among the rest. You will win.

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by PointZerom: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

He wanted to have that particular structure, since PDP didn't allow him, he is pretending he wants to dismantle it.

You're right, he must have the structure first before destroying it.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by PointZerom: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Obi has already lost

Same to you.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Goodcitizen1: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2023
So this guy managed to avoid presidential debates all this time smh
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Obi has already lost

Any evidence to prove your claims or you are not up to 18years?
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Bimpe29: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Bi idhni llah.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Agunesinjaweola: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Just a pity Chief Bode George will be moving to Ghana on Monday to live and spend Ghana cedis ☺️!

At least No Cash problem !
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Ecosystem4u: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Stop posting these annoying nonsense here, wait a few hours for your principals premium disgrace!
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by SleekyP(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Another waste of resources and time.....you can never win this election.....
You're going to need a bucket...... Your cry start now grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce To Buy First Lucid Electric Car (Photos) / Metuh Returns To Prison After Bail / Lagos Governor, Sanwo-olu spotted leading prayers during thanksgiving service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.