Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos (46052 Views)

Obaseki’s Edo Victory: Tinubu Failed To Learn From History - Premium Times / El-rufai Arrives Polling Unit, Joins The Queue As He Votes (photos) / Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Waterbear(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
fatherjesse:
Words of consolation, we Yorubas that are not urchins, we are teeming up with other Nigerians of goodwill who have suffered so much in the hands of APC and PDP to bring Peter Obi to be President.

Yorubas are naturally born smart...
Tribalism is just a strong traits that ruin things

Congrats and thank you to the few that chose above it
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Na so Goliath talk, before he was beated by David

Mynd44 have you voted? Abi dem no see your name for register?
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by mediclife1987(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
PointZerom:

Being pig headed about it won't change that fact.

You can go ahead and paste the picture again, a 1000 times if you please.

Zombie cool
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Rexymania(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
You will lose 100 times
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by abebi77572: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jagaban is Confident. God bless the incoming.Jagaban is Confident. God bless the incoming....
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Pinkdimples: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nightie:
Lmao
"Pride comes before a fall"
The old man knows what he has done. I mean he don buy people,see how his thugs are injuring people and snatching boxes
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Daniety(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Another waste of resources and time.....you can never win this election.....
calm down to avoid Suicide if Tinubu later wins this election.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by OLULAW: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2023
THIS OLD MAN IS A DISGRACE. IN FEW HOURS TIME, HE'LL BEGIN TO COUNT HIS LOSS.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by YelloweWest: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Freshtruth:
Inec has been bought by APC.
Inec fails Nigerians 2019 is about to Fail us 2023.
Tinubu congratulations for winning a rigged election
Damn... how were you able to predict this so accurately?

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by MiztaDynameek: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

Am in the studio recording the song I will perform at Obi's inauguration, come may 29th

Very sad you wasted your effort in the studio. The wrong choice you made already shows you can't blow in the music industry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com / Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.