Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos (46082 Views)

Obaseki’s Edo Victory: Tinubu Failed To Learn From History - Premium Times / El-rufai Arrives Polling Unit, Joins The Queue As He Votes (photos) / Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Lanretoye(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2023
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
wasn't your obi one of them?,he left pdp just 7months ago.dont be an hypocrite,let your brain tell u that he has been in pdp since 2014...he is apga,he is pdp,he is lp.he is a chameleon.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Ecosystem4u: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2023
You even said Ikoyi when obviously he voted in Ikeja, all of you demonic souls in APC are full of deceit and rottennes!
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by MN07: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2023
If think little kids are silly for believing Santa Claus is real remember there are adults who still believe that Nigeria will be great and will get a credible leader.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Melonsmasher: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2023
he didn't know where to thumbprint grin
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Agunesinjaweola: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Emola12:
Those are the reason why I hate him he is too ARROGANT
YES, THE TIGER 🐅 MUST ROAR WHEN EATING IN THE SAME PLATE WITH OBI THE CAT 🐈
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Wickedfacts: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2023
PointZerom:

Same to you.

Weak reply
Apparent failure has weakened you
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by PointZerom: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Weak reply
Apparent failure has weakened you

Same to you.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Wickedfacts: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Any evidence to prove your claims or you are not up to 18years?

Yes. I'm 2 years old.
Obi has already lost and you are supporting a failure like you.
By tomorrow, you will resume your Biafra or death tears.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by vannessa7(f): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2023
fatherjesse:
Words of consolation, we Yorubas that are not urchins, we are teeming up with other Nigerians of goodwill who have suffered so much in the hands of APC and PDP to bring Peter Obi to be President.

Get educated

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/19#117559848
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Pabloma: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2023
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
What was his impact on his people when he was governor......
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by remigiusizunna(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself sir
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Wickedfacts: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2023
PointZerom:

Same to you.

Lmaoo
Seun has put the fear of God in akpu savages
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by PointZerom: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Lmaoo
Seun has put the fear of God in akpu savages

Same to you.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by adewale2011(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Jagaban for Nigeria 💯

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by juman(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Yesssssssssss oooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by harmonyglobal: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Jagaban
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Yagier: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2023
PointZerom:
Criminals
Obi is coming to dismantle your looting structure.
you said the same of buhari…he made it worse.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by nosmassam(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu mistakenly cast his vote for PO
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by seunodediranivy: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2023
At this twelveth hours of the election day, some people who couldn't read and interpret simple electoral arithmetic still believe in the emergency of Peter Obi, as the president of this noble county, which is not zoo, this is quite unfortunate, well, in less than 5 hours now, it will start downing on them. "Awon oponu eeyan"

Massive wailing now in their camp.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by JagabanBorgu: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2023
PointZerom:

You're right, he must have the structure first before destroying it.
Unfórtunately, he can't have it.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Keedyreal: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2023
iiifedimma:

d same way he fixed anambra in 8years and end up living in lekki lagos state... Chai mad people everywhere TINUBU/SHETTIMA is what i see, u can goan die dats ur bizness.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by egbetokuns(m): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=TheDemola post=121216602]

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/25/2023-elections-tinubu-votes-in-lagos-says-im-too-confident-of-victory/[/quot

Tinubu cast his vote at ikeja not Ikoyi.
Copy and paste master
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Jsucre(m): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Another waste of resources and time.....you can never win this election.....
biko never say never. Who laf last laf best
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by JJuanMiguel: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Freshtruth:
Inec has been bought by APC.
Inec fails Nigerians 2019 is about to Fail us 2023.
Tinubu congratulations for winning a rigged election
It's not yet time to cry foul
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Yeahmehn: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is fake news. Tinubu voted in Ikeja and not ikoyi and e be like say sh#t been dey worry am
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Greatechng(m): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Franking: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Imagine

Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Exceed15: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Another waste of resources and time.....you can never win this election.....

By the Grace of God he will loose gallantly. God forbid Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by Kelvin3476: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
MY GOD TOLD ME THAT " PRIDE COMES BE4 FAILURE ".
MAY HE FAIL WOEFULLY IN JESUS NAME " AMEN "
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by themanderon: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
He so much believes in his 170m dollars bribe to inec officials. God will have the final say.
Re: I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos by CHIGIM: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
It's a lie Tinubu is not in the country.
Prove me wrong and play the video.
The mad man no even vote for himself bc his body can't withstand the pressure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) / I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose / Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.