Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette (46599 Views)

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election / Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe / Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Doyou2019: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Angelfrost:

This is already 1.27pm... Not even accreditation has started in several parts of the South.

Elegushi is going bunkers!
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by MartinCorridon: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Doyou2019:

Fixed.

Doyou2019 to his
homosexual father and
his spermbank wh0re
mother
To his pervert and
psychotic Mama
Yes I will save for my
mum a bed at Yaba
Left. She must be tired
of kneeling infront of
me everyday.

Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
MeineMutter:

INEC officials have to be careful of iPods 😝😝 and ugm. More so, all southern governors don chop their states money. Their roads are not passible. No bridges to connect and link riverine areas. They are just busy setting the locals against the federal government while they keep stealing state money.
Don’t worry, by 9pm today, a few election materials and staff will arrive South. Just that any votes cast at time are null and void.

Yeah right... Na today we start to dey do election for Naija?!!

So, this is the best way to retain power in the North?!!

What a shame!
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by supercharles(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
Too much fake news flying everywhere

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Adaran: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Fake news from enemy of Tinubu. Useless people

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Olurondo: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Fake and rubbish news!!
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Doyou2019: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
MartinCorridon:

MartinCorridon to his homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother: I Must save for my psychotic mum a bed at Yaba Left. She must be tired of kneeling infront of me everyday. You will run next time you see my comment
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Jagabanfromcali: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tit for tat , this must be a clap back from the APC doctored audio
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by MartinCorridon: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Doyou2019:

Doyou2019 to his
homosexual father and
his spermbank wh0re
mother
To his pervert and
psychotic Mama
Yes I will save for my
mum a bed at Yaba
Left. She must be tired
of kneeling infront of
me everyday.

Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Jagabanfromcali: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Zeddyzed:
Obidients will believe this nonsense
Always obidents , easy targets for u Abi, ur mind is automated to hate Igbos even when the northerners slap u, weak man
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
That is the price of Two G700 Gulfstream with two Helicopter ... Politicians sef .. just dey pack money you na no Sabi enjoy life. Build Iconic building , that would even be a down payment for a brand new Cruise Ship. Just get money for money sake ... Rubbish.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Sunrise258: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
It is doctored and fake!
Work of Igbo people.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by willibounce1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Normal ipob propaganda. Una go tire
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by odutolu1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Do these guys even know what $170m is?

₦78 trillion. How much is the annual federal budget?
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Ken4Christ: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
179 million dollars is about 82 billion naira.

Just from one man.

You can imagine what happens if he becomes president.

And yet, millions of Nigerians are poor. Most children are out of school. How many children has he given scholarship?

How many orphanage does he support?

God have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by effort1: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Everything about this Election centres around the Jagaban of Africa.

From one Propaganda to the other. Naso dem say Tinubu Brin Simon Ekpa

If this news is true, may you never make headway in life. May this new year end in bitterness and sorrow for you.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by FireUpNow(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Doyou2019:

Election that's supposed to be cancelled outrightly. This is no election
my brother the election tension is too much let's just see what's gonna happen
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Doyou2019: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
FireUpNow:
I'm just downcast my brother. Lagos elections and its madness!
Centre of Excellence they call it but even though I've lived here all my life, I know there's nothing excellent about this modern Lagos.
Eko ti baje o. Eko ilu Awon agbero ati Awon omokomo!
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by FireUpNow(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Doyou2019:

I'm just downcast my brother. Lagos elections and its madness!
Centre of Excellence they call it but even though I lived here all my life, know there's nothing excellent about tnodern Lagos. Eko ti baje o
If you are a history student, you will come to understand how the western part of Nigeria play dirty politics from the days of operation wet eh and now that we have a person of questionable character contesting and Lagos is his strong hold, there are bound to be packets of violence here and there. I am not surprised at all. Whatever the case maybe please stay safe

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by freenature: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Trust22:
Verify this news first

Don't be a daft Nigerian, you heard a verified audio and yet you are saying they should verify.Are you a leaner about Tinubu's notorousness?
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by farolee(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
The more lies from the particular zone of the country against Tinubu the more votes Obi loses.
I suggest you guys come up with verifiable stories
[size=18pt]
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by chysam: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
Why is INEC messing things up in most parts of the South while the process is going smoothly in the North?!!

What is the agenda please?!!

Only one agenda: making sure an igbo won't become Nigerias president
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by lexy2014: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
gimakon:

spend $170m and get it back when he is president.
No cover tinubu here for rubbish sake.

That's not what I asked you. Kindly answer the following.

If Tinubu has planned to spend $170m which is N76.5b, how much does he now have left considering how much he has spent so far? Does it make sense?
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you. Kindly answer the following.

If Tinubu has planned to spend $170m which is N76.5b, how much does he now have left considering how much he has spent so far? Does it make sense?

We can't be in his pocket. What i wrote earlier stands.
Dont support Wrong.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by lexy2014: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
freenature:

Don't be a daft Nigerian, you heard a verified audio and yet you are saying they should verify.Are you a leaner about Tinubu's notorousness?

Don't be quick to insult cos you might just be what you call.others.

How does an audio automatically mean that Tinubu has $170m to spend? Is the person in the audio Tinubu?

Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by lexy2014: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
gimakon:

We can't be in his pocket. What i wrote earlier stands.
Dont support Wrong.

Offpoint. That's not what I asked you. Kindly answer the following.

Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by lexy2014: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Doyou2019:

Election that's supposed to be cancelled outrightly. This is no election

grin cheesy grin I thought that by creating naira scarcity, buhari has guaranteed free and fair election as his parting gift to Nigerians? grin cheesy

Honestly, nigerians are so gullible
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
FireUpNow:

I thought that by creating naira scarcity, buhari has guaranteed free and fair election grin grin I just de laugh
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Offpoint. That's not what I asked you. Kindly answer the following.

Ok, you way know how much he would have ngwa tell us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) / Adebola Irede Daniel & His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos / Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.