Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette (46601 Views)

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election / Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe / Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Basicend: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2023
With all the monies he has spent in the preparations and campaigns and even primaries.

Do you think when he enters, he will not want to get back his lost monies first?

I pity Nigerians. . They don't learn. It's their load.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by jaxxy(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Menclothing: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Fake news
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by bahaushe1: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2023
We should be careful with sharing information of this nature.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by bayfed: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
Why is INEC messing things up in most parts of the South while the process is going smoothly in the North?!!

What is the agenda please?!!
Exactly I kept asking the same question, no norther state are complaining officers not arriving, but several states in the south south complaining since morning.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Angelfrost(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2023
bayfed:

Exactly I kept asking the same question, no norther state are complaining officers not arriving, but several states in the south south complaining since morning.

I have received calls and texts from friends across the South... Same pattern.

Delays, late arrival of materials, frustrating voters, etc.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Doyou2019: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
MartinCorridon:
Disqualify him because he's obviously the next President.

Igbo boy so obsessed with a State you even made it your moniker.

Don't japa to UK or US. Japa to a psychiatrist.
i
There's a lot wrong with you.

You sure say the guy you quoted no go need leave you a bed in that psychiatry?
If Atiku snatches the North as it's looking and gets some southern vote to meet his two-third requo, o di ire o for you and Theifnuubuu and every other desperate urchin out there. cheesy
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Dicoomoba: 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by MartinCorridon: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Doyou2019:

You sure say the guy you quoted no go need leave you a bed in that psychiatry?
If Atiku snatches the North as it's looking and gets some southern vote to meet his two-third requo, o di ire o for you and Theifnuubuu and every other desperate urchin out there. cheesy

Yes I will need that bed for your mum. She should be tired of kneeling infront of me now.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Espelbengz(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Election never even finish una don concede defeat with fake news and propagandas🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by NLsnitch: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
MartinCorridon:

Yes I will need that bed for your mum. She should be tired of kneeling infront of me now.
nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Doyou2019: 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
bayfed:

As early as 8.45am today, NTA was already showing images of Northerners voting in different parts of their geo-political zones. In fact that station beamed Atiku and Okowa voting hours before Tinubu cast his ballot here in the South.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Basicend: 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
kponkedenge:
No surprises here. For a man that bribed all the delegates during the APC primaries, there's nothing he won't do to become president.

I laugh at urchins rooting for this type of person because he is a Yoruba person like them, not knowing that Tinubu is all about Tinubu.

If this man mistakenly wins, just be prepared to pay more in taxes so he can recover those monies back.

That is what they don't know.

I am a Yoruba too. But some people don't have sense in this country.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Iagos: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
MartinCorridon:
Disqualify him because he's obviously the next President.

Igbo boy so obsessed with a State you even made it your moniker.

Don't japa to UK or US. Japa to a psychiatrist.

There's a lot wrong with you.

Mumu like you. You're everything that's wrong with this country.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by MartinCorridon: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Iagos:

Lagos to his useless father
Mumu like you. You're everything that's wrong with this country.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by vickydevoka(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Zeddyzed:
Obidients will believe this nonsense
Y will I believe this kinda thing from an incoming innocent man without any form on thuggery on him
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Doyou2019: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
MartinCorridon:

Typical of all useless urchins -projecting the horrible mental state of their Mums and dads on others.
O da ma binu mo. Na your tears we all dey wait for o. I bring better coolers cheesy
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Zeddyzed:
Obidients will believe this nonsense

Obidients are out already, voting Obi, because they are what you called them: "OBIDIENTS".

This news means nothing to Obidients.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by lexy2014: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
smiley

The desperation of becoming president by this dangerous drug lord is enough evidence for Nigerians to reject him at the poll. Tinubu is a threat to the growth and development of this country. He should be rejected today

Am not a fan of Tinubu but it doesn't mean that I swallow anything said against him. That's what being objective is all about. Dont be in a hurry to comment based on emotions. Sometimes sit down and think if the story makes sense first before you rush to type
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by lexy2014: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Basicend:
With all the monies he has spent in the preparations and campaigns and even primaries.

Do you think when he enters, he will not want to get back his lost monies first?

I pity Nigerians. . They don't learn. It's their load.

If Tinubu has planned to spend $170m which is N76.5b, how much does he now have left considering how much he has spent so far? Does it make sense?
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by lexy2014: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
kponkedenge:
No surprises here. For a man that bribed all the delegates during the APC primaries, there's nothing he won't do to become president.

I laugh at urchins rooting for this type of person because he is a Yoruba person like them, not knowing that Tinubu is all about Tinubu.

If this man mistakenly wins, just be prepared to pay more in taxes so he can recover those monies back.

Let's assume the story is true. If Tinubu has planned to spend $170m which is N76.5b, how much does he now have left considering how much he has spent so far? Does it make sense?
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by daygee12: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Iagos:
Hmm

They should just disqualify the old man jor.
He wants to use money and buy the whole country. I tire
In fact. I don give up.
Plan B. Japa

Japa to BIAFRA LAND
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by 36STATES: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Do you guys remember the Ekiti election fake soldier audio tape by APC.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by MartinCorridon: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Doyou2019:

Doyou2019 to his useless father
Typical of all useless urchins -projecting the horrible mental state of their Mums and dads on others.
O da ma binu mo. Na your tears we all dey wait for o. I bring better coolers cheesy

Oya bring her a pillow for her sore knees. Be a good boy.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Iagos: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
daygee12:

Japa to BIAFRA LAND

Mumu
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Someone needs to arrest Tinubu. This mans criminality is something else!
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

If Tinubu has planned to spend $170m which is N76.5b, how much does he now have left considering how much he has spent so far? Does it make sense?

spend $170m and get it back when he is president.
No cover tinubu here for rubbish sake.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by frankyychiji(f): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tribal:
I'm glad that you even as Igbo guy says this Truth. My Mom is Igbo too, my Great Dad Yoruba. I wish all Igbos would be this Sensible to Support Tinubu so that Southern Nigeria can become Free from these evil Invaders that have Successfully manipulated the Igbos against Cooperating with the most well Positioned Southerner to Win. Even if Tinubu support Obi to get all Yoruba Votes, Fulanis will never declare Obi Winner. If Obi got all Igbos to Support Tinubu instead of the Slanderous Defamatory Campaign he encouraged, by now it would have been 100% Guarateed that Presidency has returned to Southern Nigeria. Las las, every Indigenous Northerner and senseless Southerner that have been pulling Tinubu down would Scream "Had I know!"
Idiotic yellow Bar. Your entire village is Igbo.
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Exclusive101: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Where is the 170 million dollars at least we saw the $500K with our Koro Koro eyes

Asgard13:
Allow him wire the cash.. make we cramp am with style

Efcc eagle eyes already on the urchin

.. you see those urchins masturbating on a 500k party mobilization fee

170 million Dollars

Asiwaju is a real drug baron
Re: Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette by Mylove55(f): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Tinubu is just a thief angry

Meanwhile I noticed something tinubu is the only one that had a massive crowd at his polling unit

I am watching Peter obi trying to vote now I cannot see crowd

Atiku own there was crowd but not as much as tinubu

It seems Nigerians don't want change angry
because tinubu is already the president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way / INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.