Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide (66303 Views)

MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) / APC Thug Threatens Those Not Voting APC To Leave The Polling Unit / All Keke Napep In V.I, Lagos Removed Their Roofs On Their Way Out Of Lagos. VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Yankee101: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Simply one of the main reasons we don’t want Tinubu
Imagine moving this nonsense to abuja
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by 5starMan: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
blingxx:

I don't hate ibos but the guy is right , the system here in Lagos only favour Yoruba the way your system favours you in SE and SS undecided don't get me wrong but Lagos actually belongs to the Yoruba no matter how many business and lands you buy
No one tries to stop a SW here I'm the East.
We are more accommodating...
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
ogelekpomgam:

Yes oo.You .I believe you have a mental problem.No.oo.By the time you are captured,you will be thrown into the dungeon where your fellow urchins and agbadorians belong to.Only sane people deserve to be moving about freely.Woe unto you!!

Come and pick me na. Keyboard warrior
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Eberex(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!
That's an obedient rascal trying to smear the APC but we are wiser and must vote BAT enmass grinπŸ˜‚

You are a goat. Malu and an idiot
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Jagabanfromcali: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
They still resorted to violence
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Exceed15: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
God is against APC . Useless party.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Exceed15: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!
That's an obedient rascal trying to smear the APC but we are wiser and must vote BAT enmass grinπŸ˜‚

Shut up your stinking dirty mouth. Useless people. As APC scatter this country na so ur life go scatter .. mumu
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Adcd: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!
So the never-do-well mod that keeps banning well-meaning people didn't see the violation of his yeye rule in this foolish comment here abi?
Just continue, posterity will judge you all harshly and bitterly. I'm done here.
Nairaland mods my foot.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by luluman: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

But Curses will. angry
Mention one instance where curse has changed anything.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Ceejay57: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
the great urchin,I can see the bitterness in you against igbos in sw,pls my bro/sis or whatever you are, endeavor to go and hug that transformer near to you, cause His Excellency Mr Peter Obi is the incoming president of these nation.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Ifyz0001: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Na God go punish you

Tinubuwins2023e:
Yes... Go and vote obi in Anambra. This is Lagos, a YORUBA land. You visitors can't dictate how we run our things here.

Update: You ipob miscreants can cry for all I care but you people are slaves and visitors in SW and there is nothing you can do about it. I wonder how igbos in Abuja behave themselves with there tail is between there legs but that stupid idiots behave like animals with dirty ugly arrogant behaviour because Yorubas are accommodating and free spirited. Stupid people
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by deepwater(f): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I thought the Nigerian Army entered Lagos in trucks

Why are these nuisance not hearing from them
The Nigerian army came for the violence post election.
Not for the election day itself
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
deepwater:

The Nigerian army came for the violence post election.
Not for the election day itself
undecided
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Smartlight(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!
That's an obedient rascal trying to smear the APC but we are wiser and must vote BAT en-mass grinπŸ˜‚
Are you not ashamed of yourself? get a life man!
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Emola12(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Yes... Go and vote obi in Anambra. This is Lagos, a YORUBA land. You visitors can't dictate how we run our things here.

Update: You ipob miscreants can cry for all I care but you people are slaves and visitors in SW and there is nothing you can do about it. I wonder how igbos in Abuja behave themselves with there tail is between there legs but that stupid idiots behave like animals with dirty ugly arrogant behaviour because Yorubas are accommodating and free spirited. Stupid people
I'm Yoruba guy too buh for you to say that aswear you lack common sense and integrity aswear to God almighty
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by sddiamond: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
When men are talking you poor church rat should shut up. Go and make money and avoid bitterness that comes with poverty. Obi is your next president
Tinubuwins2023e:

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Emola12:
I'm Yoruba guy too buh for you to say that aswear you lack common sense and integrity aswear to God almighty

Eri e buru omo Igbo
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by deavicky(m): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Their founder and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election...
if na by force let him take lagos and Kogi nah. His boys dey their too the destroy things.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by ChukwuObe: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:
Can you imagine this nonsense? Why attacking the poor masses? People that came out to vote with their whole heart, you're now deciding for them? fools!

Before you fool talk, check what one of your people said in the East. Why should we not do thesame in the South West?

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by ikemesit4477: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
I hope inec, International community are taking note of this!
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by KINGS100(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Useless fools are not had to identify this days

Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by glasshouse(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!

You won't close that refuse bin that you call mouth of yours that have never being brushed with tooth paste since you were born . Animal like you .
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by glasshouse(m): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

You are worst than an animal infact the ward to classify use was not put in the oxford dictionary . Look at this donkey, well I don't blame you cos your senseless father never told you the history of lagos . Like father like son. Your brain is lower than that of a GOAT
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by glasshouse(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
ChukwuObe:

Before you fool talk, check what one of your people said in the East. Why should we not do thesame in the South West?

You are a slowpoke to come here and make such statement . You never heard sense, that is how your case will be till jesus comes
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by SlurUsername1: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
glasshouse:

You won't close that refuse bin that you call mouth of yours that have never being brushed with tooth paste since you were born . Animal like you .
Mynd44 seun Rule 2
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Revolva(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

So na like dis u wan live ur life...always bitter and full of tribalism

Young man this lifestyle wont take you anywhere , you are only powerful on dis forum and not in real life
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by broadman20: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!

Hahahaha!

FAKE NEWS PROGRAM ROBOTS
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Thermodynamics(m): 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Fool that's who you are. You copy America when what they do seems to favour your foolish idiotic self but criticize and distance yourself from them when what they do don't favour you. Hypocritical fool
Na God go purnish that your smelling mouth, If nor be madness de worry you I wonder why any normal person to support APC despite the chronic suffering when APC don put Nigeria, if to say na Osibanjor APC bring I for understand small, instead na that old sick pampas wearing corrupt drug dealer you want to continue the disaster when Buhari don put this country.

In fact eh, the kind thunder when go fire you, God forbid but if Tinubu win I pray you won't survive the damage he will cause, you will face the music of Tinubu's disaster, you will reap what you sow, useless pig. FOOL.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by amliftedhigher: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tiwaz2:
This is APC territory, If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thugs threatens voters at a polling unit in Fehintola Giwa Street Aguda, Surulere, Lagos state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iomi3KpsEI
Was there no police to silent that Hediot?
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by amliftedhigher: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!
Hediot uzless full
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Na God go purnish that your smelling mouth, If nor be madness de worry you I wonder why any normal person to support APC despite the chronic suffering when APC don put Nigeria, if to say na Osibanjor APC bring I for understand small, instead na that old sick pampas wearing corrupt drug dealer you want to continue the disaster when Buhari don put this country.

In fact eh, the kind thunder when go fire you, God forbid but if Tinubu win I pray you won't survive the damage he will cause, you will face the music of Tinubu's disaster, you will reap what you sow, useless pig. FOOL.

Everything you said there is for your father and mother

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.