Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide (66305 Views)

MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) / APC Thug Threatens Those Not Voting APC To Leave The Polling Unit / All Keke Napep In V.I, Lagos Removed Their Roofs On Their Way Out Of Lagos. VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by RZArecta(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
F
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by SenatePresdo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Please obidients shouldn't go home, let's wait and make sure the vote counts.

I'm beginning to see some wuruwuru movement by some party agents.

The already noticed obi is clearing the votes.

I will be here till everything finishes.

10 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by html14java(f): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
The structure
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Curious345: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
He is a Yoruba hoodlum.

He is on nairaland. I know his moniker

8 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Curious345: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Where are all the security agencies ?

Are they scared of this bastard

5 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by LesbianBoy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
They should have gathered and beat him up angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Bananapill: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tiwaz2:
This is APC territory, If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thugs threatens voters at a polling unit in Fehintola Giwa Street Aguda, Surulere, Lagos state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iomi3KpsEI

The voters mumu. Make dem lynch the thugs.
Here in my unit thugs no get say.

5 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Shebbs: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Where Are The Security Operatives To Put These Guys Away?

3 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by html14java(f): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Yes... Go and vote obi in Anambra. This is Lagos, a YORUBA land. You visitors can't dictate how we run our things here
Tribal bigot.
Abaji people of FCT should drive Nigerians in FCT away then.
Oponu

14 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Tradman: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Pls put out the exact location.
I believe the miscreant is tired of the earth.
This is raw evidence that should be on fp
Seun, nlfpmod
na Tinubu garage man talking trash

7 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Midehi3(f): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Na dem, don't you see how buffalo he looks like, they want to continue selfish gain, idiot
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by freeminded(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Yes... Go and vote obi in Anambra. This is Lagos, a YORUBA land. You visitors can't dictate how we run our things here

You’re a fool for saying this in fact God will punish your GENERATION idiot broke boy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Curious345: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!
That's an obedient rascal trying to smear the APC but we are wiser and must vote BAT enmass grinπŸ˜‚
your fadar or morda, I don't know which of them is fioolish

6 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by osazsky(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Asgard13:
Location..

Make we help you call those Army boys ..

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by SleekyP(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Zincfingers:
God blese that man
Vote Tinubu or go home
They don't know grin grin
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Their founder can never win this election...

Uhn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nztUJeDKlxI

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Devil1Messenger: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!
That's an obedient rascal trying to smear the APC but we are wiser and must vote BAT enmass grinπŸ˜‚
Oga it happened in my polling unit but we changed it for the guy
Na later we disvover say na APC agent

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Vizzim: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

You are a visitor is SW. Get that into your fucking brain. You are igbo and your home is SE. No matter what you have here, na igbo you still be and you cant claim to be a yoruba or have an ancestory home in southwest. Get that into your dumb brain

But he’s a Nigerian sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Dvdpity: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Op. Please share the name of this pooling unit in surulere. That tout must be dealt with.

6 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by MrDoGood(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!

Where's your brain ?

3 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by agadez007(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is one of the reasons Tinubu should not be allowed to smell power
Look at the way common thugs are emboldened,if he mistakenly becomes president,they will enter your house and be dictating what you would do

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by hibeebeeking: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
All these social media children.

1 Like

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Investorozay: 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

You are a visitor is SW. Get that into your fucking brain. You are igbo and your home is SE. No matter what you have here, na igbo you still be and you cant claim to be a yoruba or have an ancestory home in southwest. Get that into your dumb brain

i bet you dont own a spoon in lagos- Tout

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Mrvictorwrite(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Can you imagine this nonsense? Why attacking the poor masses? People that came out to vote with their whole heart, you're now deciding for them? fools!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by ddray29: 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!
Guess you don't even have data to watch...or shud I say your dumbness is unlimited..

5 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Pls put out the exact location.
I believe the miscreant is tired of the earth.
This is raw evidence that should be on fp for the Nigerian army to do the needful.
Seun, nlfpmod

Fehintola Giwa Street, Aguda Surulere Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by dettolgel: 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Giwa Street Aguda

2 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by zaltman(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:
E no go better for Tulumbu
It's already better for him, pray your life should be better too

1 Like

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Dididrumz(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

You're a big fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by putin2: 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
can I cry for Nigeria. Tinubu you must be disgrace I swear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by chijiokecosmos: 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Their founder can never win this election...
LP is winning Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by snowball11(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

A chronic idiot spotted!
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.