Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation (242600 Views)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by georgeakins: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Many of you Igbo guys are not smart.
I am a Yorùbá and I voted for Obi.
Many of the educated people in Lagos are rooting for Obi.
Only the thugs and the half educated voted for Tinubu.

Learn to love and respect your hosts. You don't have to be educated to think smart.

We warned Yorubas , but some of you want to give the impression that you're exposed.
Ibos are terrible and intolerant people who cannot manage success.
They're selfish and greedy.
They will mess up the country if given the opportunity to lead.
Anyway, Obi cannot win.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by JagabanBorgu: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Voting ended in some parts about about 2 hours ago in northern Nigèria due to excessive queue

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by tinsel: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mallam Nuhu Ribadu’s Polling Unit 022 Aliyu Mustapha College Yola, Adamawa

APC: 140
PDP: 68
LP: 11

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by DMerciful(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is just a mischievous fellow, he is not an Obidient person...probably an urchin trying to cause problem
Godspikin:

This mindset of yours which most Ibo people have is disgusting and repulsive. Assuming Obi even wins Lagos, so all the yorubas who voted for him in Lagos are igbos. Lagos being Yorubaland is a fact the electoral votes is not what will validate that. All of you who belong to this school of thought are just delusional and it is very dangerous for you to think this way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by tonididdy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
tinsel:

Winning isolated areas in the north is nothing. He is actually doing very bad in the north.

…and thiefnibu? 🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by JagabanBorgu: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
One from Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Bobbiee: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi Clears Surulere Lagos. Live update from Channels TV correspondence

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by JagabanBorgu: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Results coming in gradually.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by tonididdy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
georgeakins:

We warned Yorubas , but some of you want to give the impression that you're exposed.
Anyway, Obi cannot win.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your last sentence was so important to satisfy your fear!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Godspikin: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
dettolgel:

Why are you guys like this? As long as Nigeria exists every state in Nigeria is "no man's" land.

This isssu of "no man's land" is like the ND word, it is you guys that gave it the power it has

Says who?

I served in Akwa Ibom in 2010, as nice as Akwa ibom people are to Yorubas and others, there is this resentment when it comes to job opportunities and economic opportunities, you will be reminded that this is reserved for their sons and daughters. I have had reasons to visit the South Eastern region as well and I know it is not a no man's land

Stop deceiving yourself by telling yourself that. The level playing ground that everyone has in Lagos is not obtainable elsewhere (at least in the south east)

In my state and in Lagos there are a lot of ibo people in the civil service. Can you say the same for the south east, where even other Igbo people from neighboring states are being sacked from their civil service.

I think you know the truth, you just chose to be deceptive.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by tinsel: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Presidential

Tinubu wins at Obasanjo's polling unit

Unit 2, Ward 11, Olushomi compound, Totoro - Sokori area, Abeokuta North LG, Ogun State

APC: 56

PDP: 7

LP: 9

Registered voters: 693

Accredited voters: 91

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by TenQ: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
georgeakins:

We warned you people, about the Ibos.
If Obi wins the elections by mistake, the first casualty will be the Yoruba.
They have creating problems for Nigeria since independence.
Anyway, Obi can never win.
1. For equity in Nigeria and if Nigeria truly belong to all of us, let the Igbo man become President
2. APC had caused untold hardship to Nigerians, they should not continue. Didn't Tinubu speak of continuing Buhari's terrible legacy
3. PDP has not repented from their corruption and presidency should have gone to the South after Buhari (a Northerner) concluded his tenure
4. Of course, many Christians are not comfortable with the Muslim -Muslim ticket
5. Of course, APC and PDP are not the only political parties, let us try another party
6. After this, people in government will not take citizens for granted.

If Obi-Datti refuse to perform, we shall ALSO vote them out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by tinsel: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
tonididdy:

…and thiefnibu? 🤣
He is doing very well in the polls

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Dotez: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
DAMATURU. YOBE STATE

PDP: 23,054
APC: 16,847
NNPP: 8,083
LP: 739.

The NORTH shall forever shock me grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Godoverevery: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
The voter turn out In the south is too poor honestly.

The north are doing 90% while the south is doing 20% turn out.

Tomorrow we start complaining about the north ruling....smh.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Jack500: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Well my brother. I am not a tribal biased person. In 2015 I was among those shouting Sai Baba. You see. And I am Yorùbá.

Sai Baba finished us and I started campaigning against him after four years but it was too late.
See where Buhari brought us too.

Now I am rooting for Obi and I will do all I can to see him as president.

Nigeria is one if tribal sentiments are gotten rid off we would be great for ever.

Do you know one of the reasons why the Igbos are shouting Biafra?
They are sidelined.

Is it fair?

They said they want to leave you said No and yet you don't see them as relevant in a Nation we all own. Habaa!

God frowns at injustice and I won't be part of it.

Besides, Tinubu respects the Fulanis more than Yorubas his own people and it's glaring. The Afenferes are like Fools to him.

The Owo killings what did he do or say?
The Endsars killings what did he say?

Infact, he came out days after hiding to come and brag in front of Television cameras " I did not run anywhere. I am still the Jagaban of Lagos, I am still the Asiwaju of .."
I hated him with passion that day.

When a market got burnt in the North he ran there to donate 50million. All because of EMI LOKAN.

If you are really a Yoruba, you are a foolish one, you have been brainwashed. Shame on you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by TenQ: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
georgeakins:

We warned you people, about the Ibos.
If Obi wins the elections by mistake, the first casualty will be the Yoruba.
They have creating problems for Nigeria since independence.
Anyway, Obi can never win.
So you think a Fulani man or a Yoruba man whoever they are are the best alternative

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Dotez: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
The North:

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by tonididdy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
tinsel:

He is doing very well in the polls

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Person wey nor fit even win e so called “my Lagos”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Godoverevery: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
tinsel:
Presidential

Tinubu wins at Obasanjo's polling unit

Unit 2, Ward 11, Olushomi compound, Totoro - Sokori area, Abeokuta North LG, Ogun State

APC: 56

PDP: 7

LP: 9

Registered voters: 693

Accredited voters: 91

Imagine out of 693 people just 91 people voted......nawa ooo
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Etinosa1234: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
PU: DUTSE JUNCTION INI
ZONE 1 I
PU CODE: 37-02-07-043

PRESIDENT
LP —— 193 votes
APC —— 18 votes
PDP —— 32 votes
Invalid votes — 18

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by jelel6: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Rivers? Wike no be baby for politics be that oh. How did he get River's people to vote APC.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by tamdun: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dotez:
DAMATURU. YOBE STATE

PDP: 23,054
APC: 16,847
NNPP: 8,083
LP: 739.

The NORTH shall forever shock me grin
It's fake

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Suspect33(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by YungMillionaire: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
DeepSight:

Lagos is Yorubaland, but

Wisemen know that anything you say before but is inconsequential.

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by deltateam: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Etinosa1234:
LP 153
APC 10
PDP 5
PU:016 opposite EssietEdo Street navy town Amuwo odofin Lagos

God abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by tonididdy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jokes apart
The turn out from the SS,SE and SW is always discouraging.

Where are all the persons who collected PVC?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by MYMINDER(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
georgeakins:

Anyway, Obi cannot win.

Seek Jesus. SPREAD LOVE AND UNITY. HATE WILL consume you. Wish Nigeria well. The last 7 years have been terrible for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by tonididdy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
deltateam:

God abeg.

E shock u 🤣
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Senkasa(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Suspect33:
I am just laughing at these obedients, they don't know what Kano (Ganduje), Kaduna (El rufai), Zamfara, Borno and Katsina are cooking

Asiwaju is presently writing his inauguration speech, we'll teach you guys a lesson, you can take SS, SE, n Lagos while we take Nigeria cool

Olaniyi what happened to SW?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by gentlegenius(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
KGD10:

You mean by taking the usual PDP votes? Typical useless zombidduent! Your drug lord is your father!
Too late to cry...
The man who claims he own Lagos is loosing to a structureless party... and you still don't have shame?
Pls don't cry here. Go home and cry.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (52) (Reply)

List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution / Nigerian States And What They Produce / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.