Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation - Politics (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation (241800 Views)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Ogaonos: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tycyborg:

Let me give you a free fact and I will need you to dispute me with fact to prove me wrong.
You said south south and south east are suffering or should I say marginalized... But by whom exactly?
You guys never hold your state government, Local government, your representatives, your senators even your councillors and last the lcda which are the landlords... You all never hold them accountable for not doing anything but shout FG... The oil you are talking about, what are your chiefs and Govers and other politicians doing with the money paid by the FG, wike opened lot of secrets aboit how the was being paid to states with oil and what did the cotizen did about it? Nothing but kept shouting marginalized and cheat...
The problem you all easternes will have to fight is holding the right people accountable and let them prove themselves but no you all will never do that but blame FG...
You can't cure thypoid fever by using Panadol and same way you can cook with no salt and complain the food taste bland...
If you can understand this then I will engage Convo with you but if you can't just let's forget about it.
all what u saying is what obidient movement is all about trying to solve.d nigerian youth including niger delta youth has woken up nd has enter d electorate system.because whether is in north or west or east or niger delta or north centrsl we all have no say in our govt either at state level or fed.level.until d obidient movement came on board .EVEN YOU CAN U HOLD UR GOVERNOR ACCOUNTABLE D ANSWER IS NO
coming to ur question on why we niger deltans havent held our governors accounta ble is because d youth in d region havent woke up until recently.PRAY DT OBI GET HIS STOLEN MANDATE MEHN THINGS GO CHANGE U KNOW WHY because E GO MAKE OUR YOUTHS GET MIND EH because IS NT ABOUT PETER OBI NO NO IS because THE NIGERIAN YOUTH because NA YOUTHS FOR TWITTER DRAG OBI TO CONTEST FOR PRESIDENCY .
FOR THOSE WHO DNT KNW HW OBIDIENT MOVEMENT STARTED IT ALL START AFTER D SAD END OF ENDSARS MOVEMENT.ON TWITTER PPLE WERE lIKE WE D YOUTHS NEED TO DO MORE THAN PROTEST BY BE INVOLVE IN D POLITICAL PROCESS /SYSTEM.SOME PPLE ON TWITTER SUGGEST YOUTH POL. PARTY OTHERS DISAGREE DT FEW YOUNG POLITICIANS IN GOVT HAS MESS UP LIKE YAYA BELLO OF KOGI.FAST FORWARD TO 2022 PETER OBI WAS DRAG BY SOME PPLE TO RUN DEN SOME INFLUNCERS JOIN B4 P SQUARE ENTER D MATA .DT D STORY OF OBIDIENT MOVEMENT IS ALL ABOUT NIGERIAN YOUTH..A WIN TO PETER OBI IS NT A WIN TO IBO POPULAR BELIEF ON NAIRALAND BUT A WIN TO NIGERIAN YOUTH.
LASTLY PLS STOP ZONING NIGER DELTA WITH EASTENERS .IS A TWO DIFFERENT REGIONS WITH DIFFERENT TRIBE .SUCH IGNORANT NEED TO STOP.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Tycyborg(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ogaonos:
all what u saying is what obidient movement is all about trying to solve.d nigerian youth including niger delta youth has woken up nd has enter d electorate system.because whether is in north or west or east or niger delta or north centrsl we all have no say in our govt either at state level or fed.level.until d obidient movement came on board .EVEN YOU CAN U HOLD UR GOVERNOR ACCOUNTABLE D ANSWER IS NO
coming to ur question on why we niger deltans havent held our governors accounta ble is because d youth in d region havent woke up until recently.PRAY DT OBI GET HIS STOLEN MANDATE MEHN THINGS GO CHANGE U KNOW WHY because E GO MAKE OUR YOUTHS GET MIND EH because IS NT ABOUT PETER OBI NO NO IS because THE NIGERIAN YOUTH because NA YOUTHS FOR TWITTER DRAG OBI TO CONTEST FOR PRESIDENCY .
FOR THOSE WHO DNT KNW HW OBIDIENT MOVEMENT STARTED IT ALL START AFTER D SAD END OF ENDSARS MOVEMENT.ON TWITTER PPLE WERE lIKE WE D YOUTHS NEED TO DO MORE THAN PROTEST BY BE INVOLVE IN D POLITICAL PROCESS /SYSTEM.SOME PPLE ON TWITTER SUGGEST YOUTH POL. PARTY OTHERS DISAGREE DT FEW YOUNG POLITICIANS IN GOVT HAS MESS UP LIKE YAYA BELLO OF KOGI.FAST FORWARD TO 2022 PETER OBI WAS DRAG BY SOME PPLE TO RUN DEN SOME INFLUNCERS JOIN B4 P SQUARE ENTER D MATA .DT D STORY OF OBIDIENT MOVEMENT IS ALL ABOUT NIGERIAN YOUTH..A WIN TO PETER OBI IS NT A WIN TO IBO POPULAR BELIEF ON NAIRALAND BUT A WIN TO NIGERIAN YOUTH.
LASTLY PLS STOP ZONING NIGER DELTA WITH EASTENERS .IS A TWO DIFFERENT REGIONS WITH DIFFERENT TRIBE .SUCH IGNORANT NEED TO STOP.

OGA they are not trying to solve anything. They are bias, hypocrite and thugish in nature all of them except one certain lady I met here.
They love double standard and they are bias to an extent they act like they don't think for themselves and this election proves it. And again they love to peddle lies and propaganda they blame other politicians of... This time around they are worse than even those politicians... The only good about them is they make politicians more serious compare to how election campaign was done before aside that, they are nothing but same like every other politicians and their goons.
Forget about all these youth waking up... Greed is greed... Almost everyone is greedy in Nigeria and in one way or the other an architect of this bad situation we are... Tell me which of the elected youth right from the beginning has done anything right? If the youth haven't wake in your terminology then why blame FG?
What obi stolen mandate? Every politicians rigged and the best rigger wins and you guys are complaining... What's it to complain. When you see APC rigged you all say theif, when you see pdp rigged you all say theif but when LP rigged you say it's propaganda and blame other party or people... So what justice are they serving? Justice of bias.
See I don't want to go any further. I am not conbining any zone but making an example. So my point remain, hold your people accountable for your state faliure and stop shouting marginalizing because your rigion is not the only region in Nigeria. Protest and do anything possible for your political class to do the right thing not saying Nigeria is this or that... Simple...
You all are hypocrite like any other politicians and funny you guys are worse. If it's true you all want to do the right thing in Nigeria, you all shouldn't spread propaganda , eg. Tinubu urinates on his body, tinubu can't stand nor walk tinubu send so so trillion to kill people for political agenda and so on. If you all can do this then you are not different from the others so what's your point...
The same peter obi who once said age doesn't have anything to do with leadership comes out now to say age has alot to do. He 60 years old calls himself a youth and the obi followers calls him a youth and I start thinking is their another meaning again to the word youth? And so on.
I am not in support of anyone and I hate when people are bias and hypocrite but blaming everyone for the same thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution / Nigerian States And What They Produce / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.