Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,164 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation - Politics (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation (241789 Views)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Karleb(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
The numbers keep swelling.
The North is giving APC and PDP huge numbers.

Why is NNPP still below a million?

Didn't he had above a million votes in kano?
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by chloride6: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
seunmsg:
Thank you Kebbi.

Election results in Kebbi state:
APC; 581,552;
PDP; 154,282

You the real merchant of fake news grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by ejimatic: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
SHINJA:
Congratulation president Obi..

FINAL RESULT in Nassarawa State
LP = 188, 126
PDP = 147, 093
APC = 172, 922
. Igbo and online president Obi grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Eusp: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please how many states have been announced at the state collation centers?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Felabrity: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
seunmsg:

Labour Party’s campaign DG also lost his polling unit, ward, local government and state to APC.
Tinubu, APC presidential candidate, lost his LGA and state to LP
APC Campaign DG lost his state to LP
APC Chairman lost his state to LP

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by TrueNigerian300: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lashist:

If so, the masses won't be behind him. Your point should be whether the masses is behind him or not. Are the masses behind him or not?? For him to leave a structured party for a lesser party people don't know about and come to this level, it means the masses wanted him. Let another politician try that and see how it will go. Foolish people like are forming you hate him because be left pdp. You hate him bcus of his tribe. Quit your foolish pretence

You Igbo wanted him and blackmailed others to vote for him. Also the religion cards helped him a lot. Tell him to come in 2027 to contest he will be slaughtered.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by eagleu: 2:45am On Feb 28, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

You Igbo wanted him and blackmailed others to vote for him. Also the religion cards helped him a lot. Tell him to come in 2027 to contest he will be slaughtered.

Religion card?
Like in Muslim Muslim to ticket?
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Lashist(m): 4:53am On Feb 28, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Despite how they dwarfed igbo votes in lagos and how inec ignored most igbo locations in lagos, igbos didnt give him 30% of those votes he got in lagos. Even your tribesmen don't want him...not everybody like suffering like you do..please ignore me and stick to advertising properties to survive. Don't drag others to suffer like you want to

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Buckeyemedia1: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2023
imam07:
first I dont know if is fake or not. But if it favors u
U will not say is fake
Are you minding that Pharisee philistine.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by ProphetM0hammad: 9:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Lashist:

Despite how they dwarfed igbo votes in lagos and how inec ignored most igbo locations in lagos, igbos didnt give him 30% of those votes he got in lagos. Even your tribesmen don't want him...not everybody like suffering like you do..please ignore me and stick to advertising properties to survive. Don't drag others to suffer like you want to
So if Obi becomes President, he will give him appointment in an oil company so he won't have to be "advertising properties to survive"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Lashist(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

So if Obi becomes President, he will give him appointment in an oil company so he won't have to be "advertising properties to survive"
Carry your nepotism elsewhere...no need mentioning to say rubbish
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by ProphetM0hammad: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Lashist:

Carry your nepotism elsewhere...no need mentioning to say rubbish
You are the one that needs to rethink and know people won't vote or make choices based on your feelings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by fastseo: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Why calling igbo?
Have you taken a look at 1999 to 2003 elections when a yoruba man won,, please see the number of votes he got in southeast.

We believe he was the best candidate at that time, despite ojokwu contesting. Even Buhari was contesting with some one from southeast. We still voted for obj.
Nothing like yoruba wanting us to vote their candidates.... We did it because its right. And obj did performed well, cleared our debt of 36 billion,made some savings, created some institutions like the efcc, brought in telecoms, some industries like the nollywood thrived very well etc.

Please stop this. We want the best candidates with clear past records and history to lead this nation. That's how its done in developed World.

On the path of inec, they should do away with paper type of elections. Lets see what JAMB did, the improvement they did and implement it to our electoral system.
Get machines that recognised only fingerprint and where the cards can be slotted and also a database of all registered voters. Just as its done in banks and jamb, NIN and immigration . Each person cannot vote twice.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Idiko1: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Lashist:

This is the type of idiotic name calling which led to the murder of certain politicians on January 15, 1966, coup. However, goons such as this poster wanted the cleanup to represent the foolish federal character.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Lashist(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Idiko1:

This is the type of idiotic name calling which led to the murder of certain politicians on January 15, 1966, coup. However, goons such as this poster wanted the cleanup to represent the foolish federal character.
I'm sure you don't understand the rubbish you wrote. Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Idiko1: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lashist:

I'm sure you don't understand the rubbish you wrote. Enjoy

At least, I understood you represent rubbish. So, I have to enjoy it.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Lashist(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Idiko1:

At least, I understood you represent rubbish. So, I have to enjoy it.
I don't understand you o...you quoted me saying something total different from what I said...na by force to quote somebody?? Please go and read what I said...I said despite how apc tried to reduce igbo votes in lagos, LP won by far...the yorubas aided the victory. Then you are talking about 1966...maka why??
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by raskymonojendor: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Results update.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Jokay07(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Results update.
Please how many states are remaining now?
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by raskymonojendor: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jokay07:

Please how many states are remaining now?
I have no idea. I haven't had time to really go through the site other, but you can follow on civichive dot org.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Elsmufy: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
elimsun:
To be sincere, I'm a die hard fan of PO but with recent happenings in Lagos, I cannot but pray he still gets a shot at it.
Boy Don't be silly
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by engineerboat(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
We are back for the Continuation of the collation and announcement today
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Ken4Christ: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
BentizilL:

Don't cry yet pls, bucket will be provided at designated area tomorrow... cheesy

Asiwaju is coming. kiss

Never. Mark my word. Never
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Mccallistas(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
engineerboat:
We are back for the Continuation of the collation and announcement today
Where have you been

I lost count since you stopped updating...
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by aydelicious: 2:37am On Mar 01, 2023
celebration hour

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by devopsengr: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2023
If another person without certificate come out I will vote ✅✅

We die here 😏
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by aydelicious: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nice one

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Tycyborg(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ogaonos:
kai stop dt lie .wike is sending thugs to rig elections in polling units u need talking what u dnt knw.are u residing in south south sef.south south ypuths are with obi.south south sympathy with ibo politically why because of marginalisation of niger delta region dt led to mend d niger delta militant group dt was fighting fed govt on oil sharing formula nd oil spiilage etc we suffer d same thing with south east .ur claim is totally wrong
this election was brought north centrsl ,south south nd east together

Let me give you a free fact and I will need you to dispute me with fact to prove me wrong.
You said south south and south east are suffering or should I say marginalized... But by whom exactly?
You guys never hold your state government, Local government, your representatives, your senators even your councillors and last the lcda which are the landlords... You all never hold them accountable for not doing anything but shout FG... The oil you are talking about, what are your chiefs and Govers and other politicians doing with the money paid by the FG, wike opened lot of secrets aboit how the was being paid to states with oil and what did the cotizen did about it? Nothing but kept shouting marginalized and cheat...
The problem you all easternes will have to fight is holding the right people accountable and let them prove themselves but no you all will never do that but blame FG...
You can't cure thypoid fever by using Panadol and same way you can cook with no salt and complain the food taste bland...
If you can understand this then I will engage Convo with you but if you can't just let's forget about it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Tycyborg(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
ritaprincess:

The reason why the citizens are corrupt is because of the politicians. We have seen hell in the hands of politicians,everybody is looking for how to make money through any means ans run from this country. Yahoo boys are more in number,kidnappers,thieves,ritualist,was it like this before?
Pdp and apc dealt with us,everyone is hungry and will do anything to survive.

My friend it is the other way round... More corrupt citizen breeds more corrupt politicians... The political class came from the people... The citizen not from heaven or Jupiter...
Let me give you an example... If you have a child, the child will have both parents DNA... Not the way round and the child in the context is the politician and the parent are the citizen without citizen there is no politician... Very simple logic...

And greed and poverty are not to be put in the same line... Just like some people blaming parent for a child bad behavior but there are lot of children with no parents and they don't exhibit bad habit...
Stealing is not an excuse for being poor,
It's greed...
Go to YouTube and see how they test beggers and homeless people with fallen wallet, and so on in USA to see public reactions experiment and they are always even more generous and good hearted... It's not as if they are not suffering... It's because they are not greedy and they are being humane...
Test the same with an average Nigerians and see how greedy and fraudulent they can be... Let alone the poor ones... We lost touch with humanity because of our greed. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Tycyborg(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
oweniwe:

Who will give the Civil servants orders or formulate the government policy? Is it not that "one person" or "other politicians"?

If the president or his appointees are inefficient, there is little the people can do. Abi we should start civil disobedience?

If you put tribe into it, the tribe of the politician on seat will start taunting and accusing the other tribes of sabotaging them.

So Nigeria is just messed up

That's never true... Okay look at the government heath care workers they arrested in PH... Government gave them mosquitoes nets and they diverted it to their shops in thousands and start selling it till they were oust by a whistle blower... Now is it the government who told them to do that? Same happens at every state secretariat, local government secretariat and so on... Look at the person who said people should pay 1k each before they were given PVC so what are we saying? Let's be frank... You can only take horse to the stream you can't force it to drink water... Do you know how many disobedience and disorder almost all civil servant are to what they were asked to do...
An example is the resident card in Lagos... It's clearly written that form not for sale but when you get to local government secretariat, they will tell you to bring money and if you can't just go away... So what are we saying... Don't find an excuse for something bad... What's bad is bad...
A good example is if theif should come to your house and tell you to kill you mother or die... Anyone who does it and said I was forced to is actually a killer from onset but a situation pushed that character out but the one who will rather die than to kill is actually someone who can never kill and no matter what, his or her humanity will over shadow his thought even in the sight on pure danger...
Simple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Tycyborg(m): 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
ritaprincess:

Same way peter obi got his vote from a part of the south and not all south. He got is vote from core south.

No he got his vote from every angle but most came from the core north, but the peter obi was mainly from the east and not everywhere...
Buhari got 25% from more than 25 states and peter obi didn't get could t get 25% from even 18 states so what are we saying... ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution / Nigerian States And What They Produce / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.