Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,926 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. (4255 Views)

Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? / Inheritance/heirloom And Why I Rather Have Male Children / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by jeromestarks: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
My guy friend asked me for 20k last week, he wanted to pay house rent. I didn't have that amount at that time.
Yesterday, I got a contract and I wanted to give out 20k to appreciate god for what he has done so I stood in front of my house and saw a girl I asked out last year (she was 21 and told me she wanted to finish school before dating)

Me: Hi Jane (not her real name), I saw you and you look beautiful. Give me your account number so I can send something to you.

Jane: (smiled). First bank, 00******

Me: sent (I sent the 20k to her).

Jane: thank you sir. I really appreciate.

I didn't give my guy friend because,
When a woman is impressed by you, she opens her legs or at least prays for you
But

When a guy is impressed by you, he gets jealous and begin to look for ways to bring you down.
Friends are evil.
If you're making it in your business or job, please hide your success from your friends (especially those who are still struggling). They can rub you or even kill you out of jealousy.

But a woman will want to be with you when you're successful. If she can't, she will pray for you and challenge her boyfriend to be equally successful.

Moral of the post.
If you're a guy, don't let your friends know you secured a huge contract. Only show it to girls you're interested in. And if you're married , show it to your wife alone (that's if she's a virgin ooo).

@ nlfpmod

Happy election day!
Ciao.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by Lvgirl: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Sense !

2 Likes

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by cherish(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Correct 💯

2 Likes

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by NoahHadNoArk: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Having said that, go ahead and satisfy our curiosity

Has Jane opened her legs for you?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by Infolenka: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
I'd rather spend on my mother 1000 times than spend on some useless random Nigerian girl.

You think you have made sense? Don't you have siblings? Parents? You are giving 20k to a random girl for doing absolutely nothing.
The girl will start feeling she's the pinnacle of existence and expecting more from other guys thanks to your foolish gesture.

People like you are the problem with this world. You make these bitches feel too important.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by Ballzproblem2: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
spoken like a Stark illiterate on what ground do have proof she will pray for you or her prayers will even be answered by God ,go and give to the needy they're the ones that will truly attract God blessings

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by lilvicky68(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Well, that's your choice
Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by Starlight252: 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
1. A friend wants to pay his rentage fee and you were aware and even approached for help yet, you folded up despite being capable of his request.

2. There is a high probability that you made this up just to massage your ego. Even if you're saying the truth, you only used that 20k to sow a seed of lust on that girl not to thank your god.

3. Even if you do not feel secure giving it to your friend due to reasons best known to you, you most probably have relations as well as the needy around you yet you gave a penny to one who has a pound.

4. You see most men as traitors and most women as the gratefuls.

5. Remember, there are two tangible sides to a coin and multiple intangible sides to its value.

6. It's your money and your choice.

Pen...

21 Likes

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by Truvelisback(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:
My guy friend asked me for 20k last week, he wanted to pay house rent. I didn't have that amount at that time.
Yesterday, I got a contract and I wanted to give out 20k to appreciate god for what he has done so I stood in front of my house and saw a girl I asked out last year (she was 21 and told me she wanted to finish school before dating)

Me: Hi Jane (not her real name), I saw you and you look beautiful. Give me your account number so I can send something to you.

I didn't give me guy friend because,
But

When a guy is impressed by you, he gets jealous and begin to look for ways to bring you down.
Friends are evil.
If you're making it in your business or job, please hide your success from your friends (especially those who are still struggling). They can rub you or even kill you out if jealousy.

But a woman will want to be with you when you're successful. If she can't, she will pray for you and challenge her boyfriend to be equally successful.

Moral of the post.
If you're a guy, don't let your friends know you secured a huge contract. Only show it to girls you're interested in. And if you're married , show it to your wife alone (that's if she's a virgin ooo).

Happy election day!
Ciao.
U no get sense. Secondly, u dey lie.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by ObamaMessi: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Another useless black slave of a dirty Nigerian vagina grin grin grin Omo, where God dey see all these kain yeye animals him dey bring into existence? grin grin grin This one is a waste of missionary style and thick sperm grin grin grin I can't imagine the level of this idiocy and lunacy that's raised to the power of One million grin grin grin Your mother should be weeping for giving birth to a complete mess of a trash you are today grin grin grin And your father should be castrated so as not to bring more of your type into existence. Your community people should regret your existence and Nigerian gov'ment should send you out of this country with haste, we have no time to waste grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by JoeRizzla(m): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2023

3 Likes

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by jeromestarks: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Infolenka:
I'd rather spend on my mother 1000 times than spend on some useless random Nigerian girl.

You think you have made sense? Don't you have siblings? Parents? You are giving 20k to a random girl for doing absolutely nothing.
The girl will start feeling she's the pinnacle of existence and expecting more from other guys thanks to your foolish gesture.

People like you are the problem with this world. You make these bitches feel too important.
Sharap!
My mom is a politician.
My elder brothers are all lecturers in state and federal poly.
My Dad is a retired colonel.
My senior sisters are all married (I don't have a junior sister)
My nieces and nephews are not rich but very comfortable.

Some of my relations are equally jealous of success.
One Time, my own brother attacked me in the dead of the night simply because I had acquired a land.

I'm the only one living in Abia state right now.
Besides, I said I wanted to give out 20k. I didn't say I wanted to give my family 20k.
It's like you're very stupid oo

3 Likes

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by Samuelojonla123(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
As for me na my nigga i go give oo cos mouth fit dry 4 my side make my nigga help me later. But girls na oyo u dey o if u broke once dm go japa sharp sharp.

4 Likes

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by jeromestarks: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
JoeRizzla:
Jealousy is everywhere bro,

maybe both of you are not that close

The reason why a girl would thank you without being jealous Or asking you were you got the money is because she knows she can't work for that money the way you did whether legally Or Illegally, because they are naturally lazy,
Let me tell you something when I was still an under dog huztler, my nigga was cashing out steadily he bought a new car we celebrated together, he started renovating his father's house in the village we still celebrated together without any Jealousy, later on I started cashing out too bought my own car built my own house for village we both celebrated it together, even today we dey enter any country we want together to chill out for holidays, I helped him out when he needs help and he does likewise, I never felt jealous for him up till today we are still best friend.
You are only feeling insecure that you might fall and you might never rise again, even that Jane wey you give that 20k go block and delete your number for her phone when you go broke.
Read the post again. This time , do it slowly and tell me who I said you give your money to and who you shouldn't show it to.
Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by jeromestarks: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Truvelisback:
U no get sense. Secondly, u dey lie.
I'm not here to convince you or anything.
I don't care if you believe or not. The fact is that my message is clear.

If you like, show your guy friends that your father sent you 3M. I swear, you will not see the next day.

No go get Sense. Idiot!

6 Likes

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by JoeRizzla(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:

Read the post again. This time , do it slowly and tell me who I said you give your money to and who you shouldn't show it to.

Go back to my comment read carefully this time, you would know the reason why I said that.
Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by blinking001(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Good for you.
Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by Autobot05: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:

But

Friends are evil.
If you're making it in your business or job, please hide your success from your friends (especially those who are still struggling). They can rub you or even kill you out of jealousy.

Moral of the post.

@ nlfpmod

Happy election day!
Ciao.

Bullsh*t

No be every man be your man ... choose friends based on quality than quantity
Anyone can be jealous regardless of gender..And go an extra mile because of what they want from you or because they don't want to see you progress

I stopped helping women because they're ungrateful and feel their entitlement mentality

A real guy will remember a you got him a meal one year ago . But a woman will hunt for another man once she stoo getting benefits from you

It's better to help without expectations

Stop fornication too

10 Likes

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by jeromestarks: 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Autobot05:

Bullsh*t

No be every man be your man ... choose friends based on quality than quantity
Anyone can be jealous regardless of gender..And go an extra mile because of what they want from you or because they don't want to see you progress

I stopped helping women because they're ungrateful and feel their entitlement mentality

A real guy will remember a you got him a meal one year ago . But a woman will hunt for another man once she stoo getting benefits from you

It's better to help without expectations

Stop fornication too
You're a chicken 🐔.
See, let's not lie. It's better to help a woman when money enters your account.
She can hardly get jealous of you to the point of killing you or seeking your downfall.

When you help a woman with money, the first thing that will cross her mind is " maybe he is interested in me. Maybe he wants to fvck me"
Jealousy will not Cross her mind. She will begin to weigh her options: should I fvck him? Do I like him? Should I just chop the money and go? Etc. She wouldn't want to find away to hurt you more than that.

But you see a guy, he will first be like "guy you don hammer o".
Then he will get jealous like " how this guy take dey make am wey him [ referring to himself] neva make am?"
God help you he has a girlfriend he has always wanted to impress and the girl is impressed by your success. I swear, that guy go fit kill you.

Better wise up. Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by Autobot05: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:

You're a chicken 🐔.
See, let's not lie. It's better to help a woman when money enters your account.
She can hardly get jealous of you to the point of killing you or seeking your downfall.

When you help a woman with money, the first thing that will cross her mind is " maybe he is interested in me. Maybe he wants to fvck me"
Jealousy will not Cross her mind. She will begin to weigh her options: should I fvck him? Do I like him? Should I just chop the money and go? Etc. She wouldn't want to find away to hurt you more than that.

But you see a guy, he will first be like "guy you don hammer o".
Then he will get jealous like " how this guy take dey make am wey him [ referring to himself] neva make am?"
God help you he has a girlfriend he has always wanted to impress and the girl is impressed by your success. I swear, that guy go fit kill you.

Better wise up. Idiot.

Modify those insults before I roast you
I didn't insult you
I'm not in a good mood
Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by jeromestarks: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Autobot05:

Modify those insults before I roast you
I didn't insult you
I'm not in a good mood
🤣🤣🤣🤣.
You quoted it and expect me to modify it.🤣.
Epain am. 🤣🤣
Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by Autobot05: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:

🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Epain am. 🤣🤣

The first sentence made me not to read it .. no wonder you no dey attract better guys because Birds of the same feather flocks together.

Pain me keh..You nor sabi trade words na

I just read the crap now . Na woman be your problem ba , sorry for yourself
You never jam girl wey go lock you with fetish powers and drain you financially. You never see anything , E be like say you just dey wise

4 Likes

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by IamtheTruth1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:

But

Friends are evil.

Moral of the post.

@ nlfpmod

Happy election day!
Ciao.

People like you think you will never find yourself in need of help from friends ryt... Brace urself, no be life? Movie plenty

6 Likes

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by ObamaMessi: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:

🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Epain am. 🤣🤣
See this idiot 😣 You really do not have an iota of sense that's why you choose to believe what ever you want. The worst part of it is that you don't want to accept correction and you even want to impose it on it on others. No matter what your miserable life has dished out to you, we will help our male friends instead of the female folks, you can go kill yourself and no one cares about that.

1 Like

Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by jeromestarks: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Autobot05:

The first sentence made me not to read it .. no wonder you no dey attract better guys because Birds of the same feather flocks together.

Pain me keh..You nor sabi trade words na

I just read the crap now . Na woman be your problem ba , sorry for yourself
You never jam girl wey go lock you with fetish powers and drain you financially. You never see anything , E be like say you just dey wise

Hmmmmm. You actually have a point here🤔.
Nice view
Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by jeromestarks: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
ObamaMessi:
See this idiot 😣 You really do not have an iota of sense that's why you choose to believe what ever you want. The worst part of it is that you don't want to accept correction and you even want to impose it on it on others. No matter what your miserable life has dished out to you, we will help our male friends instead of the female folks, you can go kill yourself and no one cares about that.
You're too aggressive. Calm down and make valid points. That's how you can make sense.
Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by DaInferno(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:

But

Friends are evil.

Moral of the post.

@ nlfpmod

Happy election day!
Ciao.
Bro down grin
Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by ObamaMessi: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:

You're too aggressive. Calm down and make valid points. That's how you can make sense.
Wash your eyes with acid before looking up the moniker you quoted.
Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by jeromestarks: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Wash your eyes with acid before looking up the moniker you quoted.
🤣
People mad for nairaland shaaa.
Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by ObamaMessi: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:

🤣
People mad for nairaland shaaa.
And that started from you and your post🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. by Mercury12(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lol you know nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photos / Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? / Question For The Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.