Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,462 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Dear Urchins, Why Have You Been Silent Today On NL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Urchins, Why Have You Been Silent Today On NL (653 Views)

Tinubu Urchins, Why This Act Of Cowardice? / First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. / Fresh Allegations: Why Has Abba Kyari Been Silent Since? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Urchins, Why Have You Been Silent Today On NL by Eriokanmi: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Who else has noticed that urchins have conspicuously disappeared from NL thread since morning? Are they on break or what? Hope it's not what I'm thinking, especially about current political situations up north cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dear Urchins, Why Have You Been Silent Today On NL by tsephanyah(f): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Re: Dear Urchins, Why Have You Been Silent Today On NL by immortalcrown(m): 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Abeg, ask them again oh. Maybe they are busy in their maize 🌽 fam.

1 Like

Re: Dear Urchins, Why Have You Been Silent Today On NL by Asgard13: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
They’re busy destroying ballot box..And polling units

They will be back after wrecking havoc and mAiming their fellow Yoruba humans

1 Like

Re: Dear Urchins, Why Have You Been Silent Today On NL by flokii: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
@OP Are you sure you have PVC.. I no trust all these Obi supporters on this forum.
You think getting to polling unit by 7am and waiting till past 2pm to vote is easy?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Urchins, Why Have You Been Silent Today On NL by Eriokanmi: 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
Asgard13:
They’re busy destroying ballot box..And polling units

They will be back after wrecking havoc and mAiming their fellow Yoruba humans
grin. Especially here in Lagos
Re: Dear Urchins, Why Have You Been Silent Today On NL by Eriokanmi: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
[sup][/sup]
flokii:
@OP Are you sure you have PVC.. I no trust all these Obi supporters on this forum.
You think getting to polling unit by 7am and waiting till past 2pm to vote is easy?
God is my witness. I voted and I gave it to Obi. But I voted ADC for house of reps cos LP Logo wasn't there, meaning they didn't have a candidate for House of Reps. Since ADC had also collapsed structures with LP, no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Dear Urchins, Why Have You Been Silent Today On NL by socialmediaman: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Who else has noticed that urchins have conspicuously disappeared from NL thread since morning? Are they on break or what? Hope it's not what I'm thinking, especially about current political situations up north cheesy

The instruction handed down to them today was to defend all violence and intimidation and call them fake news!
Re: Dear Urchins, Why Have You Been Silent Today On NL by SisterFire(f): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
tsephanyah:
grin
...you Fulani twart
Re: Dear Urchins, Why Have You Been Silent Today On NL by wegevv: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
The hired promoters don chop Tinubu money finish commot

They’re on sabbatical and will return if Tinubu manage to enter run off

But he will be humiliated

Vote Obi ❤️
Re: Dear Urchins, Why Have You Been Silent Today On NL by KingFrank01: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Them the hijack ballot paper.
Re: Dear Urchins, Why Have You Been Silent Today On NL by Scream(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
You are looking for people that are snatching boxes everywhere.
Re: Dear Urchins, Why Have You Been Silent Today On NL by Mrkindness: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Eriokanmi:
[sup][/sup] God is my witness. I voted and I gave it to Obi. But I voted ADC for house of reps cos LP Logo wasn't there, meaning they didn't have a candidate for House of Reps. Since ADC had also collapsed structures with LP, no shaking.
you are my G, here in keffi Nasarawa state I voted Labour from A-Z

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INEC Should Ensure That Actual Pollimg Units Results Are Declared In Lagos & Riv / Results Collation: Tinubu Approaches Court To Stop LP, PDP Moves / 53-year-old Igbo Woman Of Lord Chosen,arrested With 550 INEC Materials In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.