Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units (453887 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Strafudeen: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
modernWays:

I wonder how you guys still replying this kind of morons on Nairaland.

With all results being delivered so far, I don't expect anyone to be arguing with Obidient kids on Nairaland anymore. These people are barbarians with little or no sense of civilization. They hates senselesnessly without thinking of consequences of their actions. They are gifted in commerce aspect but not endowed with important human resources to be fitted in world of civilization.

Honestly.

Just like the cursed yorobastard urchins high on tilumbu urine are condemned to owomida all year round grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by kokoA(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
No be Wike Sidon as Abia REC so?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ravensckar(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
You made some good points. Unfortunately I'm reluctant to engage you because you're more interested in laughing at and mocking people. This election has revealed dangerous levels of tribalism in Nigeria and you guys are making it worse. At this point I'm sure if citizens had guns, a war will break out.

PO did not gain the elites due to religion. He potrayed himself as an honest candidate and a reformer. However he won part if the north Central from religion though.
Read your last paragraph again and tell me if it doesn't agree with what I said about the tactics Obi employed in the build up to the 2023 election. I promise to keep our conversation civil so long as you don't fire the first shot. cheesy cheesy

In conclusion, even you too agreed that he played the religious card.

#Shikeena

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Cc Goke7, 100% True, Labor Party, ext of Pdp, ie Peter Obi, Ahmed Datti, Doyin Okupe Just to mention a few, way too numerous pdp runaways waste my time on.

that's why they can easily have a joint press conference, if either of them had won, both parties would have been very happy, in fact all the elected representatives of LP would have crossed over to pdp to suppress APC off as an opposition.

LP was an optional attempt by pdp to dislodge APC. If you know you know

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by 77up(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Anyway:

As soon as INEC declares the President elect, he will move to Presidential Guest House in Maitama with full security compliments. House rehabilitation don start. He will start receiving official briefing and International guests.
wow🥰

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Parachoko: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Anyway:

As soon as INEC declares the President elect, he will move to Presidential Guest House in Maitama with full security compliments. House rehabilitation don start. He will start receiving official briefing and International guests.
This your comment go break bitter people heart

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Mayhem1:
Are you high? do you know how many results that have been tampered with by the APC that I have seen? This election has been rigged!!

Liar!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by senatordave1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
NORSYK:

So you actually believe this cooked up rubbish?
Election didn't take place in Uzodinma's LGA, but look at what he and Inec cooked up with

.it shows you what hope can do
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Godwin4444: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
You made some good points. Unfortunately I'm reluctant to engage you because you're more interested in laughing at and mocking people. This election has revealed dangerous levels of tribalism in Nigeria and you guys are making it worse. At this point I'm sure if citizens had guns, a war will break out.

PO did not gain the elites due to religion. He potrayed himself as an honest candidate and a reformer. However he won part if the north Central from religion though.
the election revealed d igbos as d most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria

They voted only their son 99% but their son was voted elsewhere

People have already noted that

16 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by JohnBullMySon: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Godwin4444:

Igbos have never voted for an Igbo president before this election but you keep on saying they are tribal. APGA has been having presidential candidates but no one votes them. Obi was voted because the Igbos believed he had a chance not necessarily due to tribe.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Websters: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by JohnBullMySon: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
ravensckar:
Read your last paragraph again and tell me if it doesn't agree with what I said about the tactics Obi employed in the build up to the 2023 election. I promise to keep our conversation civil so long as you don't fire the first shot. cheesy cheesy

In conclusion, even you too agreed that he played the religious card.

#Shikeena
I'm not interested in firing shots. Violence will go both ways if it eventually breaks out. Basically PO played two cards. Religious and Capacity.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Godwin4444:

Only those who are wise not all of them
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Buckeyemedia1: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Goke7:

that's why they can easily have a joint press conference, if either of them had won, both parties would have been very happy, in fact all the elected representatives of LP would have crossed over to pdp to suppress APC off as an opposition.

LP was an optional attempt by pdp to dislodge APC. If you know you know
Yeah damn right, Peter Obi will always be remembered by pdp as the agent that aided Bola Tinubu to Aso Rock.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by asaajuomo1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Yeah damn right, Peter Obi will always be remembered by pdp as the agent that aided Bola Tinubu to Aso Rock.

True talk
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Websters:
Abia state

PDP: 22,676

APC: 8,914

LP: 327,095
Omo. See rigging grin

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by BentizilL: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

Love your civil tone, seems you're not like the rest...
According to you the election revealed dangerous levels of tribalism in Nigeria.. Okay...

Which ethnic group are the one championing tribalism??

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Derring:

Guy read what he said, is 25% assumed winning? He said winning not on 25%!
Bone of contention is 25% of FCT oga!
Go and siddon somewhere.

Even if by miracle that it goes to a runoff, it's going to be between Tinubu and Atiku. Obi is not in the equation.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by forgiveness: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheOldGods:
bro, from which state? They have almost called all. The least is coming second. Unless court nullifies some states like Lagos ekiti, kogi, Benue, rivers, akwa ibom then yes we can have that chance. Omo, LP tried abeg. A party within 6 months. It's not easy

LP was not formed 6 months ago. They have won Governorship election before in Ondo state and had representatives at the National assembly.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by modernWays: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
You cannot be too sure. Core Northern votes might have tilted heavily in favor of BAT if the PDP candidate was Obi.

This rotational presidency of a thing needs to be engraved inside the constitution because like things are, it will surely lead to crisis in the future.

May God bless you.

Until this rotational presidency is enshrined in our constitution, it would be very difficult for minority zone who failed to align with the North to occupie the throne.

Besides, i am highly disappointed in Nigerians youths particularly Obidients. If at this modern era we cannot use our brains to think or allow these old fools to deceive us, then I wonder what will happen to incoming generations.

A simple logic should have tells everyone that APC won as a result of disunity of opposition parties. How can a 3 candidates from the same party PDP contested under 3 different parties, slipt their votes, and someone in his/her right sense still thinking someone from somewhere rigged such election? There might be some little irregularities, which is unavoidable in any national election anywhere in the world, but I can categorically say that this election is not rigged by APC. They would've lose this election had it been that PDP did not split into 3.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
forgiveness:

LP was not formed 6 months ago. They have won Governorship election before in Ondo state and had representatives at the National assembly.
Mimiko was the labour party governor in Ondo that time.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by forgiveness: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Mimiko was the labour party governor in Ondo that time.

Correct
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Fayos1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Felabrity:
- thieffnubu failed in FCT, I am elated

-atiefku fighting back

- a rerun loading

- Tinubu will get less than 25% in many states, if they collate the results properly

- imo, delta and Anambra results yet to be announced

- sokoto?

- Rivers results should be cancelled, APC did not win ward talk more of LGA in that state

Irony. Only Tinubu will get 25% in 24 states

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by EgusiShankly: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
BentizilL:

Love your civil tone, seems you're not like the rest...
According to you the election revealed dangerous levels of tribalism in Nigeria.. Okay...

Which ethnic group are the one championing tribalism??
Hoping to see what he's gonna say

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Utycar: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
modernWays:

May God bless you.

Until this rotational presidency is enshrined in our constitution, it would be very difficult for minority zone who failed to align with the North to occupie the throne.

Besides, i am highly disappointed in Nigerians youths particularly Obidients. If at this modern era we cannot use our brains to think or allow these old fools to deceive us, then I wonder what will happen to incoming generations.

A simple logic should have tells everyone that APC won as a result of disunity of opposition parties. How can a 3 candidates from the same party PDP contested under 3 different parties, slipt their votes, and someone in his/her right sense still thinking someone from somewhere rigged such election? There might be some little irregularities, which is unavoidable in any national election anywhere in the world, but I can categorically say that this election is not rigged by APC. They would've lose this election had it been that PDP did not split into 3.

Nice one bro

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Fayos1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Who go win?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Felabrity: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
With what I am seeing in Rivers

I can conveniently say APC figures from the north are not real

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by N3TRAL: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Felabrity:
With what I am seeing in Rivers

I can conveniently say APC figures from the north are not real

Labour Party's figures Anambra and Enugu are real?

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Felabrity: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
You see that protest today?
That one na experiment

Wait till bst Inec declare Ojuyobo as the winner

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Felabrity: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wike want put Ojuyobo for trouble

I wonder what Ojuyobo promised these governors

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Igbos have never voted for an Igbo president before this election but you keep on saying they are tribal. APGA has been having presidential candidates but no one votes them. Obi was voted because the Igbos believed he had a chance not necessarily due to tribe.

Obi was an Igbo project packaged by endsars. The endsars was what made Obi chances brighter as endars cut across tribal lines. Nothing else would have powered Obi campaign. Another thing that also powered Obi hopes was Tinubu as APC candidate, the enemies of Tinubu from also rock to within the APC itself was another driver

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Derring: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Go and siddon somewhere.

Even if by miracle that it goes to a runoff, it's going to be between Tinubu and Atiku. Obi is not in the equation.
Getat!
Do yo know who I’m supporting, werey!
Ode, go and do ur research. Dumb head you’re posting what another person fabricated, and urchin I don’t blame u . Go and read electoral acts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.