Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units (452733 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by devopsengr: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
INEC should declare tinibu winner angry nothing like rigging here.

LP won lagos, what proof of rigging do they have. They're making noise up and down.

Everyone has a candidate of their choice irrespective of tribe.

Until lecturers start freeing students we will keep voting anyone without certificate 😏 we die here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by JohnBullMySon: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Send it to LP, so that LP go tender am at the tribunal, nothing we fit do with this your evidence grin
Lol. Well I don't care. If you want to scorn me cos I posted that then you just wasting your time because I'll be laughing in front of my phone while you keep typing insults. I'm not part of obidients or whatever. I've already observed that Nigerians only cry against corruption when it does not favor them. Whatever system you endorse, you'll still be the victim. Not me.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Parachoko: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Lol. Well I don't care. If you want to scorn me cos I posted that then you just wasting your time because I'll be laughing in front of my phone while you keep typing insults. I'm not part of obidients or whatever. I've already observed that Nigerians only cry against corruption when it does not favor them. Whatever system you endorse, you'll still be the victim. Not me.
If I will be the victim why have you been crying bitterly on my behalf?

If you have any evidence APC rigged, send it to LP and the PDP and stop boring us with your unnecessary shalaye

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
After perpetuating massive rigging and fraud, they tell u - go to court. Thunder fire all of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Parachoko: 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obi and Atiku are Sectional Candidates

Asiwaju is the only National Candidate among the major contenders.

He's accepted by both Southerners and Northerners

He's accepted by both Christians and Muslims

Sai Jargaban

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by JohnBullMySon: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:
If I will be the victim why have you been crying on my behalf?

If you have any evidence APC rigged, send it to LP and the PDP and stop boring us with your unnecessary shalaye
First of all. I wasn't even talking to you. I was having a civil discussion with someone else on Rivers results when you jumped in for my attention. Must I give you my attention?

You just keep wanting us to banter. LP vs APC. But I don't see you as an intelligent and elite mind to chat with. It's obvious you're obsessed with my personality here.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Brosd01: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:
With how horrible Buhari performed as the president, I thought he won't agree to makimg BVAS compulsory for accreditation.

Thank God Obi left the PDP.

Even if the G5 and Kwankwaso worked for Atiku in this election, the APC will still defeat the PDP if Obi is also participating in the election.

Obi finish PDP Pata Pata

Even if Alhaji Atiku Abubakar forgive the G5 and Kwankwaso, I doubt he can ever forgive Obi. Obi is the only reason Atiku lost this election grin

Good evening your excellency sir. I know this is Ayodele Fayose Peter the rock. I can code you baba mi. You are doing well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Parachoko: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=JohnBullMySon post=121358125][/quote]Leave all this your shalaye, instead of wailing about rigging on Nairaland, just go and tender your evidence to the LP.

You keep on wailing and wailing on Nairaland about how APC rigged, but I have not seen you wailing about Anambra and Enugu result.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Parachoko: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Brosd01:

Good evening your excellency sir. I know this is Ayodele Fayose Peter the rock. I can code you baba mi. You are doing well.
Lol

Nah, am not

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by rajiedreez: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
thatigboman:
After perpetuating massive rigging and fraud, they tell u - go to court. Thunder fire all of them

No vex

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Brosd01: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

Nah, am not

Na so, baba 1 disguise. All i know is that you are doing well sir. You little son royal oo.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by JohnBullMySon: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Leave all this your shalaye, instead of wailing about rigging on Nairaland, just go and tender your evidence to the LP.

You keep on wailing and wailing on Nairaland about how APC rigged, but I have not seen you wailing about Anambra and Enugu result.
This dead piece of meat still wants my attention? grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by SenatePresdo(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nadheer15:
Ekiti and Ondo are colonial era churches we had that didn't really bother Muslims (except for few missionaries, but overall the populace love their Muslim brothers). Unlike Lagos, I had some of cousins and aunties in Eti Osa already shouting Obi months before the election. So disappointing

Why is it disappointing, every body can't be a condemned black tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Ustec: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
K1 the Ultimate already composing another hit songs for the jagaban haters grin

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Godwin4444: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
thatigboman:
even u know it’s fake

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Ustec: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
All of them shoot themselves in the leg, they are all culprits,
They can't win in court.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Yes. BVAS only stops overvoting and underage voting.

To rig, you just need to delay uploading of the result and adjust the numbers. Basically what has occurred in this elections. There's no revolution here. We just won't see crazy numbers from the north anymore . Corruption continues.

that itself is a revolution bro

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Godwin4444: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ustec:
They can't win in court.
please y did u say this?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Sochieke: 12:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Please how did the national assembly election go. Who lost and gained new seats.

PDP needs a rebuild after this election. They should make it a pyrrhic victory for APC. They have a chance to win majority of gubernatorial election and set themselves up for 2027.

Majority of LP voters are still PDP voters.

Atiku shouldn't just return to Dubai. Let him help campaign for PDP gubernatorial candidates in the north especially in the states he won.

Obi mania will die down a little before the Gubers.

Ayu needs to clean house before he resigns and set up the party for he future.

PDP still remains my party.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by aydelicious: 2:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Feel free to celebrate with us

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Ustec:
They can't win in court.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Might be the final update.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by slashthroat: 2:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Just watch how they will come with conspiracy when INEC declares at 3am ish.

You will hear "why dem no wait till when people wake up" INEC is a thief in the night, Tulumbu transfer $150mil to INEC

Awon obingo and peeedpigs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by onatisi(m): 2:47am On Mar 01, 2023
very very close election, keenly contested by all parties illegally and now the next contest is the legal side, which party will win remains to be seen .
The real winner of this election is peter obi , not because he won the polls BUT THE WAY AND MANNER HE WAS ABLE TO WIN THE HEARTS AND TRUST OF PEOPLE ALL WITHIN A SHORT TIME. we need to give kudos to the man and his team they did a damm good job

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by sammsimm(m): 3:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Yakubu pls announce this thing nah baba fe sun na(daddy wants to sleep nah)

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by 43Ronin: 3:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Might be the final update.
Does that mean they will go for a re-run?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by raskymonojendor: 3:36am On Mar 01, 2023
43Ronin:

Does that mean they will go for a re-run?
No mention of rerun anywhere for now bro.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by devopsengr: 3:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Declare tinubu as the winner πŸ† and president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Healthquest: 3:45am On Mar 01, 2023
thatigboman:
you people are just dumb

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 3:49am On Mar 01, 2023
onatisi:
very very close election, keenly contested by all parties illegally and now the next contest is the legal side, which party will win remains to be seen .
The real winner of this election is peter obi , not because he won the polls BUT THE WAY AND MANNER HE WAS ABLE TO WIN THE HEARTS AND TRUST OF PEOPLE ALL WITHIN A SHORT TIME. we need to give kudos to the man and his team they did a damm good job

The real winner is bvas obi need to go and thank buhari. Without bvas no obi

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by onatisi(m): 4:07am On Mar 01, 2023
yes and i think everyone agrees that bvas made the selection cleaner and better although inec messed everything up. what this means is that in a free and fair system,obi would certainly have even done better
Goke7:

The real winner is bvas obi need to go and thank buhari. Without bvas no obi

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.