Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units (452737 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 4:31am On Mar 01, 2023
onatisi:
yes and i think everyone agrees that bvas made the selection cleaner and better although inec messed everything up. what this means is that in a free and fair system,obi would certainly have even done better

Nothing was messed up bro, do you know most of the governors were casualties of this election even the Nassawara gov lost in his local govt

It was an hurricane. Inec did nothing wrong but prevented their platform from yahoo boys who would have changed the story we have now

The elections was not about Obi alone. For the first time we counted votes by real human beings

12 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by larrypourl(m): 4:35am On Mar 01, 2023

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Jack500: 4:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu has been declared, where are those fools saying he will not just because of Abuja

15 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Wainey: 5:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Mynd44 please is there any thread for Rivers state senatorial results?

I can't find it
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Wainey: 5:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Goke7:

Nothing was messed up bro, do you know most of the governors were casualties of this election even the Nassawara gov lost in his local govt

It was an hurricane. Inec did nothing wrong but prevented their platform from yahoo boys who would have changed the story we have now

The elections was not about Obi alone. For the first time we counted votes by real human beings
I am in Rivers and that Rivers result is a big joke

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Kogiteraman(m): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2023
THIS IS SURELY THE FINGER OF GOD AND THE MAKING OF THIS VICTORY IS PURELY THE LORD'S DOING ...If in doubt look at the statistics

1. He lost his statee, so he won't brag that I won because of Lagos

2. He lost Kano so Abdullahi Umar Granduje won't brag that I made you president

3. He lost Kaduna so Nasiru El Rufai won't think he won because of his radical stand

4. He lost Katsina so President Muhammadu Buhari wont think he won because he anointed him

5. He lost Sokoto the seat of the caliphate so they won't call him the Northern candidate or the Khalifa

6. He lost Osun where some say he really came.from

7. He lost Plateau the state of the campaign DG

YET HE WON THE OVERALL SIMPLE MAJORITY VOTES AND MADE THE CONSTITUTIONALLY REQUIRED 25 PERCENT CUT IN MORE THAN 25 STATES OF THE FEDERATION ..

This is d story of AKANBI OMO Olodo ide ...the akanda eda of our time

ThIS IS SURELY THE FINGER OF GOD AND ITS PURELY THE LORD'S DOING ..

Pls don't fight what the Lord is involved in

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Mynd44: 6:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Wainey:
Mynd44 please is there any thread for Rivers state senatorial results?

I can't find it
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/02/28/pdp-clears-all-3-senatorial-seats-in-rivers/
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Cromagnon: 7:06am On Mar 01, 2023
miniziter:

May you or your family be a victim of political thug
when I'm not stupid like you

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Parachoko: 7:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Derring:

An urchin whose brain is off that can’t interpret a common law, once it’s sent on ur group chat you come here and paste. I don’t engage urchins cos they’re nonentities.
I told you I will quote you again after Asiwaju is declared the President elect Mr Urchin grin

I wander why you urchins kept on screaming Abuja must be won, do the people in Abuja have 2 heads each or what?

Sai Jargaban

12 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Wainey:
I am in Rivers and that Rivers result is a big joke

How many polling units can invalidate the result, were all the Polling units in rivers compromised? that will be a tough call to defend in the court

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Healthquest:
you people are just dumb
u are the dumb one
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by devopsengr: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2023
If another person without certificate come out I will vote ✅✅

We die here 😏

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Wainey: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Goke7:

How many polling units can invalidate the result, were all the Polling units in rivers compromised? that will be a tough call to defend in the court
Tinubu winning more than 13LGA's in Rivers is a big lie
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Wainey:
Tinubu winning more than 13LGA's in Rivers is a big lie

And Obi winning 9 Lgs in Lagos is not a lie grin

Abeg find another excuse this is an unusual election

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by devopsengr: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2023
If another person without certificate come out I will vote ✅

We die here 😏
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by motayoayinde: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Kogiteraman:
THIS IS SURELY THE FINGER OF GOD AND THE MAKING OF THIS VICTORY IS PURELY THE LORD'S DOING ...If in doubt look at the statistics

1. He lost his statee, so he won't brag that I won because of Lagos

2. He lost Kano so Abdullahi Umar Granduje won't brag that I made you president

3. He lost Kaduna so Nasiru El Rufai won't think he won because of his radical stand

4. He lost Katsina so President Muhammadu Buhari wont think he won because he anointed him

5. He lost Sokoto the seat of the caliphate so they won't call him the Northern candidate or the Khalifa

6. He lost Osun where some say he really came.from

7. He lost Plateau the state of the campaign DG

YET HE WON THE OVERALL SIMPLE MAJORITY VOTES AND MADE THE CONSTITUTIONALLY REQUIRED 25 PERCENT CUT IN MORE THAN 25 STATES OF THE FEDERATION ..

This is d story of AKANBI OMO Olodo ide ...the akanda eda of our time

ThIS IS SURELY THE FINGER OF GOD AND ITS PURELY THE LORD'S DOING ..

Pls don't fight what the Lord is involved in

I AGREE WITH YOU

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Healthquest: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2023
thatigboman:
u are the dumb one
ipob member.

I'm not suprised

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
modernWays:

May God bless you.

Until this rotational presidency is enshrined in our constitution, it would be very difficult for minority zone who failed to align with the North to occupie the throne.

Besides, i am highly disappointed in Nigerians youths particularly Obidients. If at this modern era we cannot use our brains to think or allow these old fools to deceive us, then I wonder what will happen to incoming generations.

A simple logic should have tells everyone that APC won as a result of disunity of opposition parties. How can a 3 candidates from the same party PDP contested under 3 different parties, slipt their votes, and someone in his/her right sense still thinking someone from somewhere rigged such election? There might be some little irregularities, which is unavoidable in any national election anywhere in the world, but I can categorically say that this election is not rigged by APC. They would've lose this election had it been that PDP did not split into 3.

You are making point but your last sentence.
Obi would not have pulled much followers like he did.
And APC would use another strategy possibly.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TookDownYourMum: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
larrypourl:

Lmfao, this country is done for.

Move to Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, or Botswana etc while you all still can.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by aydelicious: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wisdom of politics

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by JohnBullMySon: 6:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Goke7:

that itself is a revolution bro
Maybe. I also must commend you for being civil in your approach.

My annoyance in the election wasn't who wins but first the lack of transparency. Indeed it is possible that Tinubu might have won the highest number of votes even when rigging is deducted, but any little lack of transparency casts doubt on the process, promotes apathy and sents a wrong foundation for future elections. Rivers was an entire shitshow.

Second is the level to which Tribalism and Religion still influences elections in Nigeria. Few people select their candidates based on achievements alone. Note that this cuts across all three major candidates.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheOldGods: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Maybe. I also must commend you for being civil in your approach.

My annoyance in the election wasn't who wins but first the lack of transparency. Indeed it is possible that Tinubu might have won the highest number of votes even when rigging is deducted, but any little lack of transparency casts doubt on the process, promotes apathy and sents a wrong foundation for future elections. Rivers was an entire shitshow.

Second is the level to which Tribalism and Religion still influences elections in Nigeria. Few people select their candidates based on achievements alone. Note that this cuts across all three major candidates.
we have deducted it, and it was impossible for him to win. Deductions of Lagos and porthcourt alone has brought him to 7.8 million and brought obi to 7.1. With kogi, and Benue votes and akwa ibom and reduced him to 6 million plus. Tinubu knew he will never win, so they decided to go against the electoral act
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Yunusss: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Just imagine Obi Dey cry like baby just because he loose election,
Nawa oooooo
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Ustec: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
What does the law say about presidential election rerun?
I wan learn?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 1:16am On Mar 16, 2023
Kyase:

Sokoto is APC bro
Wamako has done it

We fear late rigging from PDP
But sokoto has delivered

Same with NC

And there was late rigging in sokoto from tambuwal
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Kyase(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2023
garfield1:

And there was late rigging in sokoto from tambuwal

APC have the evidence
They even suspend the state Rec
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2023
Kyase:

APC have the evidence
They even suspend the state Rec

His suspension was because of the massive inconclusive state of the different polls.it is not his fault...l

Tambuwal lga usually gives bloc
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
TheCeasar:
I made a prediction about Edo state and how the party will fair.. the results I'm hearing is proving me right, you can check my profile to see the prediction..

APC actually cleared the six LGA in Edo North, they are dragging Edo central with Obi and only won oriihwon in Edo south as predicted..

About 25-30% is sure for APC in Edo state

Send me lga by lga results from edo
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheCeasar: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
garfield1:

Send me lga by lga results from edo
of which election?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
TheCeasar:
of which election?

Edo state
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 3:15pm On May 17, 2023
fergie001:

Ken4christ 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.