Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party (71724 Views)

Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase / Shettima: Itโ€™ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket / Ministerial List: Bola Tinubu Loses Out - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by samuelson06(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
SIawomir:
Lhordspy
Moh247
Freestuffsng

Batified
Leodeking

Let me quote this comment to mention those MFs again grin
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by gratiaeo(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ceenachi:

Press harder
Rejoice today ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ but you see heaven, come make am make I see
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by mystery22: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
franchasofficia:
Northwestern and Northeastern Nigeria seems to be the problem of Nigeria. Very wicked, close minded people.

God should forgive me, but starting from today, I seize to help any Northerner seeking for alms, those guys refused to be liberated.

Heartless set of terrorists angry
Honestly the biggest problem of Nigeria,they are so useless and wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by spiralwedge(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:
Thunder scatter urchins, Amin

Be careful with this picture. This is a treasonable offence. Buhari is still the president. Any other person must have either a prefix or suffix e to the word President or commander of the armed forces.

As you dey dey emotional, dey also use your head.
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by bdon123(m): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kirchoffs:
sStupid statements like this is what makes people despise igbos, yorubas voted massively for Peter Obi donโ€™t be foolish
Yes truly forward thinking yoruba people did...BTW d tribalism ones didnt
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by spiralwedge(m): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Throwback:
We know certain areas that LP will win in Lagos, so no news here.

But can LP withstand the hurricane of Alimosho that is regarded as Tinubu country?

Overall, LP may win only 1 or 2 Local Government Areas in Lagos, but that will be all like the short effervescence of Andrew's Liver Salt.

Tinubu would win Lagos State with a margin beyond 400K votes.

Leave them, that's the usual gragra.

They did same with Atiku/Obi elections the last time.
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by bdon123(m): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
IDeyNL:

You're very foolishhh
Logos is no man's land....I was born n bred in lagos bt from d north
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by bdon123(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
placeofallure:

Lagos is NOT a no man's land. People who have their ancestral roots in Lagos need not be "rich" or influential before they can point to their lineal homes. It is their origin, where they emanated from - their roots!

Can any of you Emekas, Chukwudi, Obis or Amakas point to your family house, your hereditary home in Lagos? If you can't, then sorry Lagos is NOT a no man's land. Stop being delusional and infantile. Lagos is accommodating, YES; A No man's land, No!
Wen we say logos is no man's land doesn't mean there are nor people originally from logos....wat we mean is their numbers are negligible wen compared wit outsiders
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by Gingerbreadman2: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Keep despising while they keep buying up every inch of land in Lagos, even ur father's grave

Which one have you bought? Bloody troll
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by Gingerbreadman2: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
YungMillionaire:
If this news is true and the pattern continues, it appears Yorubas don score own goal for Lagos be that. Forming sophisticated in the face of tribe that has a very deep seated hatred for them and would not stop at anything until Yorubas become politically useless in this country.

Yoruba make u na kwantinue o!

Another troll on the loose. I won't be surprised if you're not the same person with different account trolling to incite tribal issues. Tueh!!!
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by bdon123(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
bakynes:

Thats why I changed my mind from Voting Obi because I just knew this is what Igbos will start doing boasting in your faces.
Mentally u are not reasoning well sir

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by Osobi32(m): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Throwback:

But can LP withstand the hurricane of Alimosho that is regarded as Tinubu country?

Overall, LP may win only 1 or 2 Local Government Areas in Lagos, but that will be all like the short effervescence of Andrew's Liver Salt.

No apologies.... LP is leading here in egbeda, ikotun and igando ok
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by ObosiUkwalla: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
spiralwedge:

Be careful with this picture. This is a treasonable offence. Buhari is still the president. Any other person must have either a prefix or suffix e to the word President or commander of the armed forces.

As you dey dey emotional, dey also use your head.

Close that thing you call Mouth you urchin. Your pain is my gain

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by Salvador1: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kirchoffs:
Can you just imagine the idiot , this is what we are talking about, they have started boasting and making mouth
we are sorry on his behalf.

One love brother.
Together we can move this country forward.
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by Salvador1: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
bakynes:

Exactly, so if they go along tribal lines for their own candidate, it's better Yorubas who hate Tinubu to stay at home and not vote. If Obi becomes president I can see them trying to hijack Lagos State from Yourbas.
calm down pls.
Don't take word of a fool to paint others bad.

Let love leads

All we want is a country where everybody will be happy to care for each other.

One love to our greatest omoluabis that made it POssible in a new Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by ugbarreta(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Labour Party coasting to victory๐Ÿ˜
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by YeyeGbami: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Fake news
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by placeofallure(f): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
bdon123:

Wen we say logos is no man's land doesn't mean there are nor people originally from logos....wat we mean is their numbers are negligible wen compared wit outsiders

That's an absurd way to think. Don't say this outside, Ok? It reeks of .....I don't want to say it.
Even if it's just one original Lagos family remaining, it is still Not a no man's land. It actually belongs to some people by birth!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by ChristineC: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Throwback:

which alomosho? this one is speaking in 1998.
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by StagethemTVee: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2023

Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by Versal: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
franchasofficia:
Northwestern and Northeastern Nigeria seems to be the problem of Nigeria. Very wicked, close minded people.

God should forgive me, but starting from today, I seize to help any Northerner seeking for alms, those guys refused to be liberated.

Heartless set of terrorists angry
God should forgive you for what?
You deserve many strokes of the cain
You are part of the problem
You feed them, they turn against you.
You dont know??
Stop giving to them. Allow them to wither away!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by spencekat(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
E clear
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by akaleb2015(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election.....
what is the full meaning of apc according to corrupt book and corrupt practices in the federal republic of nigeria apc is regarded as always promoting crime, all promises cancelled, always preaching corruption, always propagating corruption, all politicians corrupt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by winner37(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
The deeds had been done,.. unfortunately APC couldn't have new notes to settle some hungry Nigerian who are ready to sale their vote to a man who is ok physically unstable ๐Ÿ˜œ.

Bravo to Buhari who cut tail vote buying ๐Ÿ™
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Throwback:

Please if Tinubu wins a polling unit in Anambra, I will personally declare him the president, shameful old druggie Lagos builder, what a shame that a structures LP is giving him a run for his money in Lagos he built.
Shame to useless urchins like you.
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by bdon123(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
placeofallure:

That's an absurd way to think. Don't say this outside, Ok? It reeks of .....I don't want to say it.
Even if it's just one original Lagos family remaining, it is still Not a no man's land. It actually belongs to some people by birth!
Bro,I repeat...lagos is no man's land so also Abuja. Doesn't mean there are not original descendants from there...My point is there is more Outsiders from lagos than d actual lagosians
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by TrumpDonald2: 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Go find work. Mkpi
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by Tayorshd2(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
DiorPence:

Bastard, don't ever quote me again.

Yes na why won't I quote u for saying something stupid..

So everybody is busy sitting down writing nonsense abi ??
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by Shawl001(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by BOYS2MEN: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by Sonn(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
If only these people allowed this election to go on free and fair without intimation of any kind, i think PO would have emerged winner already, but despite boasting of structure' they came out with violent and threat,
A big Shame.
Re: Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party by otipoju(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Throwback:

It has never happened. Tinubu's grip on lagos has long been waning. Go look at elections in the recent past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) / Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria / Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.