Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,717 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Obi Coasting To Victory As Atiku , Tinubu And Kwankwaso Tear Northern Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Coasting To Victory As Atiku , Tinubu And Kwankwaso Tear Northern Votes (1554 Views)

Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Coasting To Victory As Atiku , Tinubu And Kwankwaso Tear Northern Votes by desmond2pk: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Report reaching us is that the Labour Party Presidential candidate is winning in South East, South south, Lagos state and some other places in South west
He is also leading in Benue and in Abuja.
Kano state is bring torn into pieces as Kwankwaso leads Tinubu and Atiku.
Kaduna is uncertain for any candidate for now as Tinubu, Kwankwaso and Atiku divides thw votes there.
More reports are coming

5 Likes

Re: Obi Coasting To Victory As Atiku , Tinubu And Kwankwaso Tear Northern Votes by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Comedy!

Keep formulating your own news!

You are the broadcaster and consumer!

3 Likes

Re: Obi Coasting To Victory As Atiku , Tinubu And Kwankwaso Tear Northern Votes by Deogratias0030(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Comedy!

Share ur own let's see
Re: Obi Coasting To Victory As Atiku , Tinubu And Kwankwaso Tear Northern Votes by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Deogratias0030:

Share ur own let's see

I don’t broadcast!
Re: Obi Coasting To Victory As Atiku , Tinubu And Kwankwaso Tear Northern Votes by JealousCobra(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Comedy!

Is there any lagoon or river near you? 🀣🀣😁

I just want to advice you ni πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

2 Likes

Re: Obi Coasting To Victory As Atiku , Tinubu And Kwankwaso Tear Northern Votes by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
JealousCobra:

Okay….

I hope you will be able to laugh same way when Asiwaju is declared The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Obi Coasting To Victory As Atiku , Tinubu And Kwankwaso Tear Northern Votes by Deogratias0030(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=121234264]

I don’t broadcast![/quote

Because there is nothing actually
Re: Obi Coasting To Victory As Atiku , Tinubu And Kwankwaso Tear Northern Votes by karnap(m): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy I don't like this kind of play

JealousCobra:

1 Like

Re: Obi Coasting To Victory As Atiku , Tinubu And Kwankwaso Tear Northern Votes by NothingDoMe: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Comedy!

Re: Obi Coasting To Victory As Atiku , Tinubu And Kwankwaso Tear Northern Votes by JealousCobra(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
karnap:
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy I don't like this kind of play

I swear the guy na moro.n 🀣

1 Like

Re: Obi Coasting To Victory As Atiku , Tinubu And Kwankwaso Tear Northern Votes by PeterObi4LP: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kwankwaso is the hero of this presidential election for not stepping down to anyone. You are doing the Lords work

1 Like

Re: Obi Coasting To Victory As Atiku , Tinubu And Kwankwaso Tear Northern Votes by JealousCobra(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Okay….

I hope you will be able to laugh same way when Asiwaju is declared The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria

My friend, which asiwaju ? The one wey dey coma now or the one we dey don fly enter Paris hospital for emergency admissions, 🀣🀣

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Electoral Materials Hijacked / Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) / This Naira Depreciation Is Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.