Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). (1502 Views)

Ease Of Doing Business: Kaduna, Enugu, Lagos, Abia, Anambra Top Reformed States / Kaduna, Enugu, Lagos, Abia, Anambra Top Reformed States In 2018 / Abia, Anambra Top WAEC 2018 Performance Chart - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Bestmanfornow: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
Anambra top least out of school dropout in states in Nigeria
Nlpfmod

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by DrGoodman: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Sorry to say this, but the small percentage is mainly people from other states, northerners loading stuff at the markets and herders. Its unthinkable for an Igbo person to not be in school after seeing how education has helped them.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Bestmanfornow: 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
Odogwu state

Anambra is were human resources flourish

Now that governor Soludo has declared free education we are coming down to 0.1%

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Bestmanfornow: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
We have achieved so much, leading state in education and doing great in health sector

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Isobug: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nice one

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Alchemy528: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Problems
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Typing: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Anambra top least out of school dropout in states in Nigeria

Na only drugs and crime them sabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Odogwu state

Beautiful school and healthy/happy looking kids!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Typing: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
DrGoodman:
Sorry to say this, but the small percentage is mainly people from other states, northerners loading stuff at the markets and herders. Its unthinkable for an Igbo person to not be in school after seeing how education has helped them.

Northerners no dey Anambra. Weting them Wan go find there? Remember, Onitsha alone has the highest numbers of Agberos in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Bestmanfornow: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Typing:

I feel your pain

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by alanto: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
DrGoodman:
So all the ibos wey dey ogun state dey learn how to sell rice and beans na school dem continue. I know hundreds of them in ogun state precisely, Ogijo, Sango, Mowe, Ibafo and those places... The small number is because igbos are minority.
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by alanto: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
I no understand when igbo start dey go school pass other tribe. You guys are minority deal with that first. Then we can discuss the numbers
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by ElSudani: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
DrGoodman:

All the young Ibo boys and girls who hawk various items in the traffic are obviously not in school.
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Bestmanfornow: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
Typing:

You should be ashamed of yourself no northern state made the list, you region is worst any negative news that's area you guys are topping

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Bestmanfornow: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
alanto:
I no understand when igbo start dey go school pass other tribe. You guys are minority deal with that first. Then we can discuss the numbers

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by englishmart(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
We have Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Abia. They have only Ekiti. I won’t mention Lagos because we’re the reason they have that low number of out of school kids.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Bestmanfornow: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
ElSudani:

All the young Ibo boys and girls who hawk various items in the traffic are obviously not in school.
Hard to see Anambra person hawking very hard, most of the hawkers in Lagos are from your tribe

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Bendeco2020: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
alanto:

So all the ibos wey dey ogun state dey learn how to sell rice and beans na school dem continue. I know hundreds of them in ogun state precisely, Ogijo, Sango, Mowe, Ibafo and those places... The small number is because igbos are minority.
You're just a jealous soul

Is your state more populated than anambra? let's start from there.

Minority tribe that can be found in every state within Nigeria.

Outside your region, Igbos have more numbers in every other state than your tribe.

I know that you're a yoruba man. This type of comment can only be made by them.

Compare the number of Igbos in Southwest to the number of Yorubas in East. People that can be found in any state in reasonable number is who you're calling minority.

Igbos don't have land mass. But you see population, don't go there.

Your head need to be examined

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by christejames(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ala-Igbo representing...

Ebonyi state will soon catch up

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Utsmandanfodio: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
grin
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Bestmanfornow: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bendeco2020:

You're just a jealous soul

Is your state more populated than anambra, let's start from there.

Minority that can be found in every state.

Minority that can be found in every state within Nigeria.

Outside your region, Igbos have more numbers in every other state than youyour tribe.

Compare the number of Igbos in Southwest and compare it to the number of Yorubas in East. People that can be find in any state in reasonable number is who you're calling minority.

Your head have to be examined
They're looking excuse for their backwardness

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by ElSudani: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Hard to see Anambra person hawking very hard, most of the hawkers in Lagos are from your tribe

Continue to bury your head in the sand.
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Bestmanfornow: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
ElSudani:

Continue to bury your head in the sand.
That's fact is hard to see Anambra person hawking or doing house help very rare

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by TajuDEENaMao: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
The southwest my region is declining sharply in every social and educational indices lately. Leaders of thought need to come together, proffer solutions and chart the way forward for posterity sake. This system of agberoism and omonilé will not do us any good. It's high time we do away with all these shenanigans of politicking and embrace real regional social and economic roadmap so as to create a sustainable plan for our Yoruba youths.

Tajudeen Kazeem Amao.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Bendeco2020: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

They're looking excuse for their backwardness
This people reasoning just tire me

If someone brags with his achievement and you don't like it, just ignore.

But this tribe can't hide their envy at all.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by ElSudani: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

That's fact is hard to see Anambra person hawking or doing house help very rare

I had folks from Anambra living in my house for years. I should know.
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Bestmanfornow: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
ElSudani:

I had folks from Anambra living in my house for years. I should know.
Your delusion mind keep fooling yourself in faceless forum

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Elsudani2: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Odogwu state

Gbam leave the lovers of chewing sticks who prefer sticks than toothpaste

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by ElSudani: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Your delusion mind keep fooling yourself in faceless forum

You are the deluded one if you think Anambra people bring their own houses to the SW when they come.
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by Bestmanfornow: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
ElSudani:

You are the deluded one if you think Anambra people bring their own houses to the SW when they come.
I thought you said house-help in your house mean you're lying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by ElSudani: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I thought you said house-help in your house mean you're lying

I never said they were house help on my house. They were tenants in my house.
Re: Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). by fergie001: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
This is unacceptable from Abia State.

Too high for my liking, Otti & co should do something about this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Withdraws Atiku’s Jet / Bankole Stopped From Breaching Airport Protocol / Welcome To Calabar Energy City- $1.5 Billion Calabar Energy City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.