Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,226 members, 7,846,063 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. (1206 Views)

Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim / 2023 Presidency: Why Tinubu May Look Elsewhere / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ladies, gentlemen, fellow Nigerians.

Today is indeed a "red-letter" day in the history of our great country Nigeria. As results are pouring in, we can all agree that the 2023 election is totally unlike any other in the history of Nigeria.

I told a couple of my friends that this will be a "make-or-break it" moment in the journey of our country as a nation, It will determine whether we will continue to co-exist as a nation or not.

I want to say with all sincerity that I come to you today as a fellow Nigerian, just to express my views and opinions on the happenings in Nigeria over the past eight years.

The subject heading of my article states why I would not support Tinubu and why I urge all well-meaning Nigerians to reject Jagaban awon agbero. Nothing personal and I must say I have no hatred for the guy but below is one of my biggest reasons for believing Tinubu is a "bad market " for Nigerians.

Tinubu is running on the APC platform.

APC and Buhari, who Tinubu helped to power, have turned Nigeria into hell in the past eight years.
Virtually every aspect of Nigeria has been mismanaged under APC while Tinubu has been silent for the past 7 and half years.

I am a Christian and I must say, even if Our lord Jesus Christ runs on the platform of APC, I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM. Why, because the party and leaders have failed Nigerians woefully.

Tinubu cannot dissociate himself from APC and the suffering his party has imposed on Nigerians over the past eight years.

This is how accountability works. You don't reward failure/misrule and I don't give a shit about one imaginary IGR of Lagos state that is being constantly pilfered. If I hired you to do a job and for 8 straight years, you failed miserably, I would be firing you and not giving you a reward. That is the way it works in every system all over the world.

If they have any iota of shame, APC and Tinubu would be apologizing to Nigerians and not contesting in the election.

We have to send a clear message to these people that power belongs to the people.

That above is the biggest reason why I urge Nigerians to reject Tinubu and anybody on the APC platform.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. by OmoFiditi: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu has been rejected already. He knows he cannot win. Even his urchins have given up. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. by ademasta(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
You urge Nigerians to reject Tinubu and you posted this by 7pm.

Are you really serious?

6 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
ademasta:

Are you really serious?

Nigerians are fully aware and hence the result.
Re: Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. by ademasta(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Skyview01:

Nigerians are fully aware and hence the result.
Alright, no problem.
Re: Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. by SleekyP(m): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Skyview01 post=121238620 Ladies, gentlemen, fellow Nigerians.

Today is indeed a "red-letter" day in the history of our great country Nigeria. As results are pouring in, we can all agree that the 2023 election is totally unlike any other in the history of Nigeria.

I told a couple of my friends that this will be a "make-or-break" point in the journey of our country as a nation, It will determine whether we can continue to exist as one nation or not.

I want to say with all sincerity that I come to you today as a fellow Nigerian, just to express my views and opinions on the happenings in Nigeria over the past eight years.

The subject heading of my article states why I would not support Tinubu and why I will urge any well-meaning Nigerian to not support him. Nothing personal and I must say I have no hatred for the guy but below is one of my biggest reasons for believing Tinubu is a "bad market " for Nigerians.

APC and Buhari, who Tinubu helped to power, have turned Nigeria into hell in the past eight years.
Virtually every aspect of Nigeria has been mismanaged under APC while Tinubu has been silent for the past 7 and half years.

I am a Christian and I must say, even if Our lord Jesus Christ runs on the platform of APC, I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM. Why, because the party and leaders have failed Nigerians woefully.
Tinubu cannot dissociate himself from APC and the suffering his party has imposed on Nigerian over the past eight years.

That is the way accountability works. You don't reward failure and I don't give a shit about one imaginary IGR of Lagos state that is being constantly pilfered. If they have any shame, APC and Tinubu deserve to apologize to Nigerians and not contest this election. We have to send a clear message to these people that power belongs to the people.

[s:

That above is the biggest reason why I urge Nigerians to reject Tinubu and anybody on the APC platform.
[/s]
You hungry? Tinubu is here to feed your sorry ass grin
Re: Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
SleekyP:

You hungry? Tinubu is here to feed your sorry ass grin

I see.

So you voted for Tinubu because you are hungry?. that, my friend, is not a good reason to vote.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. by nlreserve: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
ademasta:

Are you really serious?
Hahahaha no mind am, medicine after death

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
nlreserve:
Hahahaha no mind am, medicine after death

nor vex 1beg!

Forgive me for coming late to the party.

I dey different time zone na hin cause am.
Re: Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. by Osashalom: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Which one is why Tinubu may struggle in thus election?
Pls change the title to why Tinubu will be defeated in this election..... I don't like been economical with the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Osashalom:
Which one is why Tinubu may struggle in thus election?
Pls change the title to why Tinubu will be defeated in this election..... I don't like been economical with the obvious.

Forgive me, I tried to infer why Tinubu may struggle meaning if Buhari and APC had performed well over the past 8 years, it would have been a walk-over and a landslide victory for Tinubu in this election.

Anyways, we are standing on pins and needles, with our fingers crossed, while collectively waiting for what the north is cooking in this election.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Somebody has lost, might be third or fourth. You are talking of struggle.
Re: Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. by Osashalom: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
You are a wise man. Apc will not have any lmpressive outing in this election, weather north or south.
Skyview01:

Forgive me, I tried to infer why Tinubu may struggle meaning if Buhari and APC had performed well over the past 8 years, it would have been a walk-over and a landslide victory for Tinubu in this election.

Anyways, we are standing on pins and needles, with our fingers crossed, while collectively waiting for what the north is cooking in this election.
Re: Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. by wegevv: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Skyview01:
Ladies, gentlemen, fellow Nigerians.

I told a couple of my friends that this will be a "make-or-break it" moment in the journey of our country as a nation, It will determine whether we will continue to co-exist as a nation or not.

The subject heading of my article states why I would not support Tinubu and why I will urge any well-meaning Nigerian to not support him. Nothing personal and I must say I have no hatred for the guy but below is one of my biggest reasons for believing Tinubu is a "bad market " for Nigerians.

Tinubu cannot dissociate himself from APC and the suffering his party has imposed on Nigerians over the past eight years.

This is how accountability works. You don't reward failure/misrule and I don't give a shit about one imaginary IGR of Lagos state that is being constantly pilfered. If I hired you to do a job and for 8 straight years, you failed miserably, I would be firing you and not giving you a reward. That is the way it works in every system all over the world.

If they have any iota of shame, APC and Tinubu would be apologizing to Nigerians and not contesting in the election.

We have to send a clear message to these people that power belongs to the people.

It’s that simple. He masterminded the party that has given us the worst federal government in the history of our country. He’s now running on the same platform.

At least Atiku jumped ship and even contested against the party 4 years ago. But the king of thugs was silent while the masses were suffering waiting for his turn.

That’s why I would be happy as long as Tinubu and APC lose this election woefully.

Obi winning would be the icing on the cake ❤️

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Ahmadu Bello Says About Igbo Before His Death (video) / Why I Visited Tinubu At State House — Anyim / Subsidy Didn't Have To Go If We Had Strong Institutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.