Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit (69305 Views)

Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) / Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Cantonese: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ortom please off the Mike.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Icon4s(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
nonhuman:
I need results from EdO please

BENIN-CITY, OREDO LGA, GRA/ETETE WARD 2, PU 047

240 Accredited voters

*HOUSE OF REP*
ADC:1
NNPP:1
APC:10
PDP:22
LP: 153
Invalid: 52

*SENATE*
ADC 1
APC: 10
PDP: 30
LP: 143
Invalid: 54

*PRESIDENT*
APC: 1
PDP:4
LP: 197
Invalid: 38

7 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Legal001: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wow shocked shocked shocked
489 obedient citizens in just a polling unit

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by dyera(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
nonhuman:
Obaseki lost his poling unit to labor party.

12 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by bonnyhope: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Benue people no dey play

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Wildkat02: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:

😂 😂 e pain am!!

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by id4sho(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Azyne:
Ortom Mr talk and do cheesy

Even other Party Agents voted for LP

I call this KNOCKOUT. let PDP & APC collect their fundz

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Cantonese: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Asin big insult. I never see garfield1 since.

Please organize a search and rescue team for him.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by securitywatch50: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247 hiding out of shame
Finestgurlie:
Moh247 is crying
children of God are dancing
vultures griller is nowhere to be found

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Kaa4(m): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
cupoturag:
All BRT money goes to Tinubu's nephew.
All market levies go to Tinubu's daughter
All billboard levies go to Tinubu's son
All taxes and tolls levies go to Tinubu

When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex-governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I must confess I am very tempted to vote Obi.

But then I started salivating at the possibility of

1. President Bola Tinubu in charge of the Treasury & NDLEA (to check heroin trafficking)
2. Vice President Shettima in charge of Security and Counter Terrorism (like he promised)
3. Senior Advocate Festus Keyamo as Attorney General
4. Nasir El-rufai as Minister of Defense
5. Ganduje as Minister of Finance
6. MC Oluomo as Minister for Transport
7. Adamu Garba as Minister of information

Realizing that these individuals will be part of the cabinet of a new government that will try to rescue us from 8 years of hardship imposed by APC

I hereby declare that as a professional tribal bigot and naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Urchin, I will vote BAT
This is the BEST satire of the moment

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Olivyabrown: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
ScamHunter:
The NC are the swing states in this election. If Obi wins the NC, he's president because he's got enough of SW, SE and SS to push whoever wins north back to pre-APC Buhari era or sectional winning.

Don't count your eggs yet. Wait for official INEC results.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Doyou2019: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
vicdom:

Ortom is wise. He saw that Alia was going to weep him out of Benue, he quickly jump into OBIDIENT movement because that's his only savior, otherwise, he would have lost his senatorial bid. Just look at senatorial results in same unit, you can see that PDP won with sane margin. Ortom is very wise.

You're a smart ass. Sense no go kill you and Ortom. grin
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
nonhuman:
No stress yourself bro, comrades from that side will do the needful
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by blaise26abj(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
ScamHunter:
The NC are the swing states in this election. If Obi wins the NC, he's president because he's got enough of SW, SE and SS to push whoever wins north back to pre-APC Buhari era or sectional winning.

Don’t talk like that . We are all Nigerians . I voted obi . Wish I could make my votes 1 million sha . But again the North needs to be liberated from their evil politicians .

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by DanAugust2021: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Azyne:
Ortom Mr talk and do cheesy

Even other Party Agents voted for LP
His senatorial bid winning starts and ends in his polling unit.
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by MatrixCircle: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
hmmm LP party without structure dey pepper them .

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Reloadedisraelp: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
G5 effect cheesy
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by naturefellow(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Moh247 is crying
children of God are dancing
if you know, you know

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Nigeriayouthmov: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
internationalman:

That one will be the end of discussion..

I doubt if there's going to be any polling units LP didn't win in Edo State. Especially in Benin city

They are fighting us o, sent thugs to attack places where they are loosing. One of my foot soldiers delivered his center

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by obiekunie01: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=121239572][/quote]

my mainnnn man Moh!

how is it going bro? cheesy

just asking how you will love our snipper mix!

will you like it with cognac or with whiskey or will just prefer it with normal kai-kai? cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by naturefellow(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
cupoturag:
All BRT money goes to Tinubu's nephew.
All market levies go to Tinubu's daughter
All billboard levies go to Tinubu's son
All taxes and tolls levies go to Tinubu

When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex-governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I must confess I am very tempted to vote Obi.

But then I started salivating at the possibility of

1. President Bola Tinubu in charge of the Treasury & NDLEA (to check heroin trafficking)
2. Vice President Shettima in charge of Security and Counter Terrorism (like he promised)
3. Senior Advocate Festus Keyamo as Attorney General
4. Nasir El-rufai as Minister of Defense
5. Ganduje as Minister of Finance
6. MC Oluomo as Minister for Transport
7. Adamu Garba as Minister of information

Realizing that these individuals will be part of the cabinet of a new government that will try to rescue us from 8 years of hardship imposed by APC

I hereby declare that as a professional tribal bigot and naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Urchin, I will vote BAT
this was fun to read.

Moh247 seunmsg okoroawusa yarimo FreeStuffsNG lhordspy

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Madridstar(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yarimo come see benue results

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Moh247: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
obiekunie01:

my mainnnn man Moh!

how is it going bro? cheesy

just asking how you will love our snipper mix!

will you like it with cognac or with whiskey or will just prefer it with normal kai-kai? cheesy grin

Ibo people and National Politics.... 174,000 una don dey jubiliate with some few news

Una no dey use sense . Aboki sef never jubiliate
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by rickleye: 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Deprofessional:

An insult on your drug lord.

You never hear of Nja Magic. I’ll find you when results by state are revealed .
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by lordprogress: 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
This result is very brutal congrats gov ortom.
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:

Ibo people and National Politics.... 174,000 una don dey jubiliate with some few news

Una no dey use sense . Aboki sef never jubiliate
Bros your voice con low

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by backtovillage: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
Asgard plz accept my condolences.
Don't forget to deactivate your Nairaland account when leaving.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Moh247: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

Bros your voice con low

When una Zombidiots don qoute me reach 200 times today and I keep telling you same thing... Even Goat no dey behave like that
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by afbstrategies: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
ScamHunter:

All Benue, Plateu and S. Kaduna are well aware that their survival depends on this election. 2015 slip would mean calamity for them and us in the south because after the Fulani herdsmen are done dealing with them, they'll move southwards. Atiku would be calamitous. Tinubu is already out of the game.
You nailed it. May God give you more wisdom.
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Blackdisciple(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dafresh:
Ortom tried his state must be liberated from killers herdsman

Honestly ooo that state has suffers a lot in the hands of killer herdsmen...

They need liberation, not all those ones that are voting for party logo.
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Aboguede(m): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

Bros your voice con low

That urchin get problems for troth thus evening ooh.

He is I severe pains shocked

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by kezienaira: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dafresh:
Ortom tried his state must be liberated from killers herdsman

I swear he really tried, not like some coward who is afraid to declare a candidate.
He's been always vocal bout his decisions at all time.
Even events before this election.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) / Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.