Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit (69307 Views)

Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) / Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Peaceworld(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
IREV is not working for the Presidential Results. This is the main rigging.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Dafresh: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Honestly ooo that state has suffers a lot in the hands of killer herdsmen...

They need liberation, not all those ones that are voting for party logo.
the governor no wan condolences again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Dafresh: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
kezienaira:

I swear he really tried, not like some coward who is afraid to declare a candidate.
He's been always vocal bout his decisions at all time.
Even events before this election.
He is tired and the only way to help his state is to vote out APC and PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Alpharey: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
famology:
Chaiiiiiiiiiii........ Atiku will not forgive Ortom

Nobody needs his forgiveness
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by kezienaira: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dafresh:

He is tired and the only way to help his state is to vote out APC and PDP

That's on gang
Vote out the evil group, they've brought nothing other than hardships and sadness in this country
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by spacechuks(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Thieffnubu should take cue from Good luck Jonathan and quickly congratulate Obidatti

Asap,

We are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by gammarays1: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
For this results
We'll forgive OrtomπŸ˜‚

Go Obi β™₯️β™₯️
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by obiekunie01: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:

Ibo people and National Politics.... 174,000 una don dey jubiliate with some few news

Una no dey use sense . Aboki sef never jubiliate

calm down my bro Moh! grin grin grin

Nasarawa result never come yet.

Southern Kaduna Result never come yet

Plateau result never come yet

Benue result never land yet

Taraba never even start journey yet

Adamawa result still dey cooler

Southern Yobe still dey on their way

I never even start dey talk delta, edo, anambra, enugu, imo!

YOU DEY SEE THE PIC

Abi u dey still expect block vote from northern KKK state for tulumbu??

KKK block vote wey kwankwaso don scatter the block to pieces! cheesy cheesy grin grin

BRO MOH! TELL ME HOW YOU WANT YOUR SNIPPER MIX?

Will you want it mixed with cognac or with whiskey or with normal edo kai-kai? cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Blake755: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
vicdom:
grin
I delivered my polling unit with a very wide margin here in Lokoja kiss wink
LP = 186
PDP= 30
APC = 24
Op u failed u allow pdp to get 30
And apc 24 πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by internationalman(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nigeriayouthmov:

They are fighting us o, sent thugs to attack places where they are loosing. One of my foot soldiers delivered his center

I can bet my balls that APC will not win one polling unit in Benin City

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Alpharey: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Cantonese:

Please organize a search and rescue team for him.

No need, I saw him in the wilderness wandering about aimlessly grin

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Dafresh: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
kezienaira:

That's on gang
Vote out the evil group, they've brought nothing other than hardships and sadness in this country
The worst thing is that APC led party no get sense at all see there's no light the would have given us 24/7 electricity 2 weeks b4 election but even today sir we no see light for my side
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Nelbless(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
AWAITING

BENIN CITY,
IMO
ABIA
ANAMBRA
ENUGU
CALABAR
AKWA IBOM
EBONYI

so far.

It's neighter OBI or ATIKU for me

Obi is behind in the north west, north south , tried a bit north central

A NEW NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE.

GOD WILL NEVER ALLOW A MAN THAT COULD BE ON PAMPERS, LIKE THE SOUTH SUDAN PRESIDENT OR PAUL BIYA OF CAMEROUN ON WHEEL CHAIR, GOD FORBID SUCH A MAN BEING MY PRESIDENT, THAT WILL BE A HUGE EMBARRASSMENT TO MILLIONS OF SANE YOUTHS IN NIGERIA BEFORE THE WORLD.....
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Blake755: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
cool
Good one β€οΈπŸ’―
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Imjustagirl(f): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
nonhuman:
I need results from EdO please

Don't worry about Edo. We gallant. Most results I've seen 95% and above LP. Even for Senate and reps
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by nonhuman(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Icon4s:

BENIN-CITY, OREDO LGA, GRA/ETETE WARD 2, PU 047

240 Accredited voters

*HOUSE OF REP*
ADC:1
NNPP:1
APC:10
PDP:22
LP: 153
Invalid: 52

*SENATE*
ADC 1
APC: 10
PDP: 30
LP: 143
Invalid: 54

*PRESIDENT*
APC: 1
PDP:4
LP: 197
Invalid: 38
too much invalid votes i hate to see to see such
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by pat077: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Thank you ortom, you spoke and delivered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Blackdisciple(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dafresh:
the governor no wan condolences again

Yes oo the killings was just too much, and some senseless fellow who has experienced such are still clamouring to vote in APC again
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by kezienaira: 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dafresh:

The worst thing is that APC led party no get sense at all see there's no light the would have given us 24/7 electricity 2 weeks b4 election but even today sir we no see light for my side

It's pathetic my brother.
Our yearnings for a better Nigeria will def be made P.Ossible
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Blake755: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
cupoturag:
All BRT money goes to Tinubu's nephew.
All market levies go to Tinubu's daughter
All billboard levies go to Tinubu's son
All taxes and tolls levies go to Tinubu

When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex-governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I must confess I am very tempted to vote Obi.

But then I started salivating at the possibility of

1. President Bola Tinubu in charge of the Treasury & NDLEA (to check heroin trafficking)
2. Vice President Shettima in charge of Security and Counter Terrorism (like he promised)
3. Senior Advocate Festus Keyamo as Attorney General
4. Nasir El-rufai as Minister of Defense
5. Ganduje as Minister of Finance
6. MC Oluomo as Minister for Transport
7. Adamu Garba as Minister of information

Realizing that these individuals will be part of the cabinet of a new government that will try to rescue us from 8 years of hardship imposed by APC

I hereby declare that as a professional tribal bigot and naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Urchin, I will vote BAT
Nah die straight imagine the want to move Nigeria forward from the backwards the pushed us too πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Alpharey: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
obiekunie01:

calm down my bro Moh! grin grin grin

Nasarawa result never come yet.

Southern Kaduna Result never come yet

Plateau result never come yet

Benue result never land yet

Taraba never even start journey yet

Adamawa result still dey cooler

Southern Yobe still dey on their way

I never even start dey talk delta, edo, anambra, enugu, imo!

YOU DEY SEE THE PIC

Abi u dey still expect block vote from northern KKK state for tulumbu??

KKK block vote wey kwankwaso don scatter the block to pieces! cheesy cheesy grin grin

BRO MOH! TELL ME HOW YOU WANT YOUR SNIPPER MIX?

Will you want it mixed with cognac or with whiskey or with normal edo kai-kai? cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

He don't need to ENJOY any drink laced with snipe*. I will donate a wire rope to him to do the needful grin

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Dafresh: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Yes oo the killings was just too much, and some senseless fellow who has experienced such are still clamouring to vote in APC again
No matter what one is benefiting once it involves death you get to leave the said work because life first but some people no understand am like that
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Gbeng30(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ortom has indeed display a high level of authority as a leader and politician...no mistake at all
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by obiekunie01: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Alpharey:

He don't need to ENJOY any drink laced with snipe*. I will donate a wire rope to him to do the needful grin

Ha! bross!!!

this your vawulence them no mix am water!
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by IMASTEX: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
nonhuman:
LP as expected.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Nigeriayouthmov: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
internationalman:

I can bet my balls that APC will not win one polling unit in Benin City

Benin people be ready deliver block votes o, them even disenfranchise many people o, them change their polling units. Obaseki too him unit shame nor let am leave ballot box make them nor disgrace am, heard it was stolen. Such a low life governor.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Proudlyomonna: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
No True Believer will stand with a man of God who stands with Muslim-muslim agenda.
You can't separate supporting Muslim-muslim agenda from hypocrisy.
APC MUST GO.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by Majid1990(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Pure manipulation
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by magzey: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
I and Buhari have bring our polling unit grin

Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by dnawah(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
vicdom:
grin
I delivered my polling unit with a very wide margin here in Lokoja kiss wink
LP = 186
PDP= 30
APC = 24
ur r obilated grin grin
Re: Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit by prigoz(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
nonhuman:
The entire Edo is Obident, are you a learner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) / Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.