Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Give Me Result Of Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Result Of Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau (1274 Views)

BREAKING: Why Is Tinubu Called Bobo Chicago?-Nasarawa & Niger Youths Townhall / Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo / Governor Abdullahi Sule Daughter's Wedding Forces Traders Out Of Nasarawa Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Result Of Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau by Ttalk: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Please give me result of Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau and ill tell you the winner of the presidential election.

Presently APC is leading in the following states

Oyo
Ogun
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Kwara
Kogi
Kebbi
Kastina
Zamfara
Borno
Jigawa

Close to call
Lagos
Rivers
Kaduna
Yobe

The remaining NC states like Nassarawa, Plateau and Niger, once I get some of the results in some polling unit there I will predict the actual winner.

The initial gragra of LP has been overtaken from the result from the North.

Presently 25% on 24 States look good for APC.

Overall, APC is not doing badly, and LP has performed wonderfully well in the South dipping well into Atiku vote in the SS. That's look good if 4 states can deliver for Tinubu in NC.

Presently, apart from Kaduna that seems to have gone PDP way, other NW states have done well for APC like I predicted in my previous thread.

Atiku is looking weak in the game as Peter Obi is looking stronger.

Overall, APC will steal the show, it's all about the spread

Edited: Yobe will fall to APC at the end of the day with PDP in high pursuit.

So far, the LP are pushing results where they performed well I don't know why APC are not pushing theirs as well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Result Of Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau by Xscape1993(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Result Of Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau by Ttalk: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election.....

Abeg comot here if you don't have any meaningful thing to offer except hate and insult.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Result Of Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau by IDeyNL: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Anything that makes you sleep well tonight, I am happy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Result Of Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau by Parachoko: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ttalk:
Please give me result of Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau and ill tell you the winner of the presidential election.

Oyo
Ogun
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Kwara
Kogi
Kebbi
Kastina
Zamfara
Borno
Jigawa

Close to call
Lagos
Rivers
Kaduna
Yobe

The remaining NC states like Nassarawa, Plateau and Niger, once I get some of the results in some polling unit there I will predict the actual winner.

Overall, APC is not doing badly, and LP has performed wonderfully well in the South dipping well into Atiku vote in the SS. That's look good if 4 states can deliver for Tinubu in NC.

Presently, apart from Kaduna that seems to have gone PDP way, other NW states have done well for APC like I predicted in my previous thread.

Please where are you getting your stats from?

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Result Of Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau by wegevv: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
IDeyNL:
Anything that makes you sleep well tonight, I am happy!

Honestly. Do you OP ❤️
Re: Give Me Result Of Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau by Deprofessional(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ttalk:

Oyo
Ogun
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Kwara
Kogi
Kebbi
Kastina
Zamfara
Borno
Jigawa

Close to call
Lagos
Rivers
Kaduna
Yobe

Fool.

Haven't you heard Tinubu is about to run mad. He is currently hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Result Of Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau by sholatech(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ttalk:

Oyo
Ogun
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Kwara
Kogi
Kebbi
Kastina
Zamfara
Borno
Jigawa

Close to call
Lagos
Rivers
Kaduna
Yobe

Plateau has grown full-blown Labour Party
Re: Give Me Result Of Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau by Ttalk: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
sholatech:

Plateau has grown full-blown Labour Party

Bring out your result, I don't dwell in hear say
Re: Give Me Result Of Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau by sholatech(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ttalk:

Bring out your result, I don't dwell in hear say

You did not bring any result, and i did not dispute you. I have over 100 PU result on mywhatsapp for that state, its a clear resounding win for PO in plateau state

3 Likes

Re: Give Me Result Of Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau by Ttalk: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
sholatech:

You did not bring any result, and i did not dispute you. I have over 100 PU result on mywhatsapp for that state, its a clear resounding win for PO in plateau state

Alright
Re: Give Me Result Of Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau by LAXconfidential(m): 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
sholatech:

Leave am, he didn't come with any result but he's asking you to bring out your result grin grin
Re: Give Me Result Of Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau by Kingspin(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
When is APC destroying the polling units?

(1) (Reply)

State By State Presidential Election Official Results / Why Are Yorubas Unanimously Supporting Tinubu To Fight Niger Republic? / Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.