Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island (47260 Views)

Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Polling Unit At Ika North-East / Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by famology(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Greetings to all galant grassroot politicians who delivered their polling units across the country.
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by rickyrex(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Softmirror:

undecided

ANYBODY WHO HAS GOT COMMON SENSE KNOWS THAT APART FROM WRECKING PDP'S CHANCES SO FAR, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING MORE THE LABOUR PARTY HAS ACHIEVED. THIS IS THE HONEST TRUTH. APC REMAINS THE ONLY PARTY DOING WELL ALL ROUND AND IN THE END WILL BECOME THE OVERALL WINNER

DATTI'S POLLING UNIT FOR EXAMPLE, SHOULD HAVE BEEN WON BY PLUS LABOUR PARTY'S 65
IN FAVOUR OF PDP. INSTEAD OF A 4 VOTE DIFFERENCE AGAINST APC. LABOUR PARTY HELPS IN NARROWING THE MARGIN BETWEEN APC AND PDP WHEN PDP IS ABLE TO TOP.
you dey give yourself hope
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by XLence: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
why are you sharing the method son?

Let it remain a secret still

Lol. You guys are still in denial. Let me spell it out for you, SS & SE are gone. SW is not as expected (PO) will have 25% in at least 2 states. No magic in the North can make BAT meet the constitutional provisions. Una suppose they pray if e fit force run-off, not winning.
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by peter0071(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Fake news no dey tire you?? i don go THE NATION NEWSPAPER website... no update of your post
PureFace1:
Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu wins Polling Unit (Unit 006, Ward E3, Lagos Island)

PRESIDENTIAL:

APC - 86

PDP - 03

LP - 05

SENATE:

APC - 90

PDP - 11

YPP - 02

REPS:

APC - 90

PDP - 11

ADC - 03

#NigeriaDecides

https://www.facebook.com/161915460542267/posts/pfbid028ePaE9rrsy2uvcJYLreQwU9qdqTka5wJHddUHeJbJbmZehCQ568Aen1udCK2o9Ucl/?app=fbl
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Hollandia2030: 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
UncommonLogic:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
😂
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Isabi4lov: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
I'm seeing just tribalism on this post , the coming of Peter Obi was a total shock to the Yorubas .

So much hatred for the Igbos , mind you I'm not an igbo before you guys will turn it to another thing .

What has the Igbos done to you people, some are having nightmares because of Peter Obi .

We all know APC , even you guys that are supporting the party , we all know them with rigging of elections .

The hatred is just too much and you guys are the most hyprotical tribe in Nigeria.

The last time I checked Nigeria is not operating one political party system, must everybody vote for Tinubu.

So if Peter Obi doesn't win this election, will Nigeria come to end , you ain't doing anybody a favor by voting for a particular candidate, it is your right as a citizen . Gosh .

Let Tinubu even win ,God keeping us alive , we shall all see the magic he wants to perform as miracle no dey tire Jesus .
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by angelawoko(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

APC did well in Rivers, Alwa ibom, cross River. Delta, Ebonyi, Imo, Bayelsa and Edo.

Wait for INEC to announce results.

Honestly obi is wrevking PDPs chances in this election.

APC is really doing well.

I dont see PDP or LP coming out victorious. Let's wait for INEC to announce results

Ok. I will quote you when the time comes.
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Declanex(m): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=angelawoko post=121243755]

Should APC not get 25% in South South and South East, it leave them with a very difficult path to victory. Obvious truth that has already happened.
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Emola12(m): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
UncommonLogic:
just dey play you will cry blood aswear to God almighty
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Emola12(m): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
beardedboy:

Iro lasan.

Obi kọ, alagbatọ ni!
wa sun ekun lojo Monday walahitalahi nnah never see anything
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Emola12(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
beardedboy:

I sha don't want to hear cries of rigging and biafla after Monday
e go clear for your eye like canival walahitalahi
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Nehyooh(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=Hndrrxxx post=121243835][/quote]I don't just know why some people are so senseless and idiotic in this nation. Look at the so-called presidential candidate for goodness sake, they're even holding him. Look so tired and old, what can this one offer this country. He'll definitely cry after the final announcement of the winner.
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Didi2d(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
angelawoko:

Should APC not get 25% in South South and South East, it leave them with a very difficult path to victory.

Run off loading
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nehyooh:
I don't just know why some people are so senseless and idiotic in this nation. Look at the so-called presidential candidate for goodness sake, they're even holding him. Look so tired and old, what can this one offer this country. He'll definitely cry after the final announcement of the winner.
shut yo damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
XLence:

Lol. You guys are still in denial. Let me spell it out for you, SS & SE are gone. SW is not as expected (PO) will have 25% in at least 2 states. No magic in the North can make BAT meet the constitutional provisions. Una suppose they pray if e fit force run-off, not winning.
cap
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Speedition: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
That’s your cup of tea.
Softmirror:

undecided

ANYBODY WHO HAS GOT COMMON SENSE KNOWS THAT APART FROM WRECKING PDP'S CHANCES SO FAR, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING MORE THE LABOUR PARTY HAS ACHIEVED. THIS IS THE HONEST TRUTH. APC REMAINS THE ONLY PARTY DOING WELL ALL ROUND AND IN THE END WILL BECOME THE OVERALL WINNER

DATTI'S POLLING UNIT FOR EXAMPLE, SHOULD HAVE BEEN WON BY PLUS LABOUR PARTY'S 65
IN FAVOUR OF PDP. INSTEAD OF A 4 VOTE DIFFERENCE AGAINST APC. LABOUR PARTY HELPS IN NARROWING THE MARGIN BETWEEN APC AND PDP WHEN PDP IS ABLE TO TOP.
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Todaymedia: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2023
10 Things You Should Know About The Newly Commissioned Lagos Blue Rail Line

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjrIEMMHuHU
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by broadman20: 3:36am On Feb 26, 2023
UncommonLogic:

You have comforter

Jesus is your comforter

Your saviour is your comforter

You are not alone
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by vikstandon(m): 3:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Chemlite:
So bad low turn out, voters apathy gradually returning in SW!

You didn't see threat and assaults and harassment from TINUBU's kingpins.

MC Oluomo on live coverage was seen threatening electorates.

The truth is in free and fair election.
Peter Obi with no structure stands a chance.
We have seen the manipulations.
The people who still have iota of truth in them knows that the claim of owning Lagos, is the violence dey perpetrate.

Lagos state leaders thrive in violence.
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Tribal: 6:54am On Feb 26, 2023
This your post shows that you Urgently need your fart-filled Cranium checked. So, you've blinded yourself to seeing how Yorubas in Lagos massively Voted LP Igbo Candidates into Political Positions in Lagos yesterday. You are so brainless that you swallow the myopic Lies that Igbos spread about Yorubas hook, line and sinker. You just nothing but a Useless Directionaless Scallywag Jumbo-tissue!
Isabi4lov:
I'm seeing just tribalism on this post , the coming of Peter Obi was a total shock to the Yorubas .

So much hatred for the Igbos , mind you I'm not an igbo before you guys will turn it to another thing .

What has the Igbos done to you people, some are having nightmares because of Peter Obi .

We all know APC , even you guys that are supporting the party , we all know them with rigging of elections .

The hatred is just too much and you guys are the most hyprotical tribe in Nigeria.

The last time I checked Nigeria is not operating one political party system, must everybody vote for Tinubu.

So if Peter Obi doesn't win this election, will Nigeria come to end , you ain't doing anybody a favor by voting for a particular candidate, it is your right as a citizen . Gosh .

Let Tinubu even win ,God keeping us alive , we shall all see the magic he wants to perform as miracle no dey tire Jesus .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Nehyooh(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
shut yo damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga
I don't blame you, I kinda think you're also one of those tribalistic and unreasonable Nigerian.
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Solocoin: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2023
But why will another party even get one vote from a sitting Governor PU?
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Isabi4lov: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2023
Tribal:
This your post shows that you Urgently need your fart-filled Cranium checked. So, you've blinded yourself to seeing how Yorubas in Lagos massively Voted LP Igbo Candidates into Political Positions in Lagos yesterday. You are so brainless that you swallow the myopic Lies that Igbos spread about Yorubas hook, line and sinker. You just nothing but a Useless Directionaless Scallywag Jumbo-tissue!
. I don't need to banter words with you , I can see the pains in your eyes .

I'll keep on saying it , the hatred you guys have for the Igbos need to be studied , you're talking about Lagos , a city that's filled with different people across the globe.

Obasanjo , Yarad'ua , Good luck and even Buhari, the Igbos voted massively for them , now we've Peter Obi , that's when your people knew that they've to vote for their own , are you guys not tribalistic in nature ? You can insult me for all I care , throw words at me .

It will not change the narrative I've towards you guys , I know your people too well , I've eat and dine with your people, so I know what I'm saying . Just accept that you guys are hyprocritics .
Re: Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2023
Nehyooh:
I don't blame you, I kinda think you're also one of those tribalistic and unreasonable Nigerian.
Oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News / Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.