Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party (3086 Views)

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party by naijainstinct: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Some of you are just acting like demon. What's Sanwoolu's offense?
Even Tinubu didn't offend any of you personally to warrant the hatred meted in him.
Cos he brought collabo to bring in APC and all of your are barking at him as if he raped your mothers.
Ok, Igbos ll start claiming they want to rule Lagos State. Maybe you guys should State your ambitions
chai, you are mean but well said
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party by flokii: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is losing Lagos to Peter Obi and nothing happened but here you are making empty threats as usual

It's not threat na PrinceofOnitsha.. It's fact I'm telling the guy.
Sanwo-Olu losing Lagos to an unknown person in LP is an open declaration of war on the Yorubas, body go tell una.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party by PrinceOfLagos: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
flokii:

It's not threat na PrinceofOnitsha.. It's fact I'm telling the guy.
Sanwo-Olu losing Lagos to an unknown person in LP is an open declaration of war on the Yorubas, body go tell una.
please go and sit down
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party by Tosdam(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
He won’t

A lot of youths who voted today, did so because of Peter Obi…

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party by Goodlady(f): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
MrColdsweat:

GRV has promised to get rid of the touts.
We will vote for him and he will win.
Buy sniper and keep it in your fridge till the election day.
Last last, you guys ll bite more than you can chew. You should buy that sniper for yourself and kins.
As much as Yorubas love Obi, I don't if Igbos can vote for a Yorubaman like that.
And Obi never win sef. You are disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party by Goodlady(f): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Offpoint1:

Drop the tribal game, this is a new Nigeria.

Everyone was massively in support of Osinbajo, Tinubu greed led APC to doom they're heading to.
I differ
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party by Heavensent01(m): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kazim88:
Tinubu should call Peter with Obi and Datti and congratulate them. They both have respect for him.

In return, They should take their presidential win and kill the momentum for Governorship election then Sanwo-olu will win.

But if their intention is to intimidate igbo voters. Yorubas will vote them out.

Yorubas are too educated for Agbero politics and with recent events they are really tired of it.

Tinubu is not losing this election, stop daydreamingn
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party by surgical: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
blacksam01:
he wont....if only governorship annd presidency are same day, den he may lose...most of this crowd votibg wont come out again next week..they are out for obi only ,the senate and house high votes you see is cause of voting for obi today...

you are right
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party by Soadechanel: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Oh so now Yorubas are beginning to see the igbos agenda, sebi una dey vote their obi, dont worry they will gladly vote Sanwo olu out and re instate Igbos everywhere, sebi una no get sense, dont worry, Obi and his igbo comrade plan will soon be clear!
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party by OmoFiditi: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
GRVLAGOS is coming to get rid of agberoes.

After what we saw today with thugs killing and intimidating voters, GRVLAGOS of LP has become the ONLY OPTION.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party by Olabukola11: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Some of you are just acting like demon. What's Sanwoolu's offense?
Even Tinubu didn't offend any of you personally to warrant the hatred meted in him.
Cos he brought collabo to bring in APC and all of your are barking at him as if he raped your mothers.
Ok, Igbos ll start claiming they want to rule Lagos State. Maybe you guys should State your ambitions
I don't think anybody hates Asiwaju, many did not vote for him in Lagos because of his age and health status. If PO or even atiku wins I fear for Sanwo- Olu. Unless he is fast to negotiate he may be swept off the seat. He may even abandon Asiwaju to secure his seat.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party by Olabukola11: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Soadechanel:
Oh so now Yorubas are beginning to see the igbos agenda, sebi una dey vote their obi, dont worry they will gladly vote Sanwo olu out and re instate Igbos everywhere, sebi una no get sense, dont worry, Obi and his igbo comrade plan will soon be clear!
PDP and LP candidates are fellow Yorubas now.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party by Goodlady(f): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Olabukola11:
I don't think anybody hates Asiwaju, many did not vote for him in Lagos because of his age and health status. If PO or even atiku wins I fear for Sanwo- Olu. Unless he is fast to negotiate he may be swept off the seat. He may even abandon Asiwaju to secure his seat.
Right thinking Lagosians know that Sanwoolu performed well. So it's senseless to throw bath water away with baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FROM THE HORSES MOUTH: HOW I WAS ARRESTED - BY JAMES IBORI / Is Dr Mimiko Realy Try In Ondo State? / Which Road Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.