Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election (35751 Views)

29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election / INEC Removes Imo PDP Candidate, Agulanna, From House Of Reps Election List / JUST IN: Presidential, Senatorial Result Sheets For Kwara Found In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by 2blessed01(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2023
INEC is just Cornfused....
My observation though...
.but nevertheless...
PO is coming πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ™
Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by Hendrixky: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2023
My polling unit was peaceful

The army was always checking on us on regular basis
Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Nigeria will be GREAT again
Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by SleekyP(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2023
Teetee777:
Campaign crowd different from an election crowd. Yesterday's election cleared to me that nobody knows the labor party in the north except Apc, PDP, and nnpp. The results from the north favored Tinubu except Kano that Nnpp lead
you're current.

2 Likes

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by kenodrill: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2023
yemzone:

I almost missed this, although it's personal. I noticed the cuteness of the young police woman who manned our PU. This lady bam, from her head to her boot. Nice backside and body structure. I wonder why such a pretty lady joined the Police. πŸ’I dey target her finger if she put ring. Will it make sense if I had collected her number? Would she arrest me? Insult me? πŸ€”

Hope you collected her number.please kindly send it to me.thank you in advance😊
Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by tesppidd: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2023
Vyzz:

Is she is as pretty as you said. The arrest could be worth it..

Vote Peter Obi all the way...

Papa, mama and pikin.
And what shall it profit the man if she arrests him and hands him over immediately to DPO.?

2 Likes

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by BigBrother9ja: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Osu pigs must wail grin
Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by chudez0147(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2023
DamnNigga

What is happening is electoral revolution. Imagine a party without structure giving parties with structure a run for their money .
This is for all legit hustlers. Keep at it . Las Las everyone go dey alright. Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by princeade86(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Irloran:

I have lost hope in this country call Nigeria . A friend of my in USA was right he said the problem of this country is INEC and Military . They always use military or INEC to rig the election
and they will come out to lie to masses that it is people's choice that win d election.

2 Likes

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by Dshocker(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2023
saphiere:
Please why's everybody not posting results of presidential candidate Mrs Princess Chichi?

Because they are currently rigging it, in favour of APC.

Not what we got yesterday we are seeing right now.

1 Like

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by Nursepepeye(f): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2023
yemzone:

I almost missed this, although it's personal. I noticed the cuteness of the young police woman who manned our PU. This lady bam, from her head to her boot. Nice backside and body structure. I wonder why such a pretty lady joined the Police. πŸ’I dey target her finger if she put ring. Will it make sense if I had collected her number? Would she arrest me? Insult me? πŸ€”
her picture or you are crazy
Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by Thegamingorca(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2023
No o d asked your opinion
Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by OmoOshodi(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2023
My Observation..

1.Election processes commenced in the North as early as 8 am while in the south till 1 pm no materials

2. Military show off to stop rigging is just a mere drama....evidence of thugs like Mc oluomo bragging on videos is everywhere

3. The election was not free and fair....worst conducted since 1999

3 Likes

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by Mamaafrik1(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2023
madapcmod:
Security of the polling units were none existent.

Cancellation of votes where there is violence should be revisited. Re-run should be the right and just solution with effective policing.

Politicians are utilizing this loophole to disrupt election in their perceived weak areas so their opponent's votes won't count. This is very unfair law

PVC should be linked to BVN same way our passports are linked to BVN, this will reduce the rate of child votes in the you know our own case North which is rampant.
in our own case the two paramilitary men that were sent to come and man our polling unit were not harmed and this is a violent prone area not even Dagger no stick nor gun and you're just coming and some of them were even sitting instead of standing and monitoring things.
We all need to do more today if there are no para military men we need to come with our dogs we need to snap pictures of the election result and we need to stay till the end because the 11th hour is always the most dangerous hour before Victory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by sukkot: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2023
planetE:
With what I have seen with my eyes , Nigeria can't be great. My brother if you have money, don't spend ahm lavishly start processing your documents. Japa to a working country is the only hope. When the time of another election comes, you can come back to Nigeria and vote for the right candidate.

How on earth will people be voting for Atiku and Tinubu. Well, suffer no dey tire Nigerians.

The ability to adapt to severe hardship, suffering and abject poverty is naturally gifted to many Nigerians

I never believed in Japa before but now, na to join the crew
brother its too early for gnashing of teeth and wailing grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by KayCee92(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Vyzz:

Is she is as pretty as you said. The arrest could be worth it..

Vote Peter Obi all the way...

Papa, mama and pikin.

Lol, u wan knack police....... Oga food grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by SenatePresdo(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2023
SleekyP:
grin grin

A whole Kano total vote cast no reach 1 million, how come?

1 Like

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by Vyzz: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2023
tesppidd:
And what shall it profit the man if she arrests him and hands him over immediately to DPO.?

Well who knows where the journey of love can start from
Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by SonofGod231: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2023
yemzone:

It would have been better to ask and die than not to ask and still be dying.😁
Man up next time than to die in silence.
Kudos anyways,Nice OBS.
Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by stonch101(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2023
I experienced same thing.
Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by workchopNG: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2023
1. Logistics: Nigeria is rich enough that logistics shouldn't be the problem of INEC.

2. Staff: Almost all polling units complained about staff shortage. We are so populous that shortage of staff shouldn't be counted as one of the shortcomings of INEC. In my pooling unit, 80% of the staff are corpers, this has bot been so in the previous elections.

3. Security: We saw with happiness the movement of soldiers into all States before election day, but yesterday, their presence wasn't felt. Look at Lagos and Rivers, look at the shambles going on there.

4. Result Manipulation: There many videos on Twitter showing result manipulation. I wa expecting the same thing that happened during Edo gubernatorial elections where INEC staff will upload results online before leaving the polling unit... Why didn't the same thing happen yesterday? Were they instructed not to do so? Is there something we're not being told?

5. Time Management: For goodness sake, INEC had all the time in the world to prepare for this election. Why won't INEC staff arrive at the polling units with all materials @ 6AM on election's day? They have all the security and all whatnot, what stops them from making a proper arrangement? I saw a video where INEC arrives polling unit around past 4PM, that's so shame.

6. Shortage of election materials: Imagine after verification, there's no ballot paper or even ink for you to vote... What sort of incompetence is that? At some polling units, the INEC staff complained of shortage of election materials. I knew a polling unit that bought the ink they used for voting. What a disgrace! They have the record of all registered voters per unit, the right thing to do is to provide all even with a little extra.

7. Technical errors: There was a situation in Rivers State where the election officer (a corper) said that their machine can only verify surnames starting from A to J, that it's not configured for surnames starting from K to Z. I think this is the height of it. Just imagine, is this even imaginable?

I'm done!

Judge by yourself, is this actually something to write home about?

The FG and INEC failed woefully here.

3 Likes

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by Lanre1st(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2023
leisuretym:
Just announce this result make everybody rest!

Remember say old men follow contest before dem develop high blood 🩸 pressure

Rest ke? Result is beginning of another wailing, insults and bitters swear

4 Likes

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by Offpoint1: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2023
saphiere:
Please why's everybody not posting results of presidential candidate Mrs Princess Chichi?
grin grin lol
Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by AmeLonRo(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2023
chudez0147:
DamnNigga

What is happening is electoral revolution. Imagine a party without structure giving parties with structure a run for their money .
This is for all legit hustlers. Keep at it . Las Las everyone go dey alright. Cheers!

You are right bro. Last last, everybody go chop breakfast.
Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by MrBONE2(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2023
yemzone:

grin

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by thehopeful: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2023
You are right in your write up. I doff my hat for you.
Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by leisuretym: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
See in this election if Buhari refuse to conduct free and fair election, he has tarnished his image forever

The impunity, raping of democracy in broad day light will not be tolerated

1. How can INEC officials be telling us that they are looking for CODES placed in their care to upload results and this situation is peculiar to the polling units where Labour Party is winning undecided

2. INEC officials are not even using the BVAs, can any result sheet tip-ex be considered legal

3. See minors voting in the north and hear unreasonable excuses from security agents

4. INEC started planning immediately after the last election and there was no INEC officials in some polling units

Don't set Nigeria on fire!!! The irregularities is just too much!!!

This guy below altered results and refused to use the BVA to enter the results

Bob Marley and the wailers

3 Likes

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by anataala: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2023
Nigeria would never be on fire just because your prepared candidate would lose an election, be kind to accept defeat when the final results is out only one person can win the presidential election not sentiment or tribal and religious bigotry
Wiseandtrue:
See in this election if Buhari refuse to conduct free and fair election, he has tarnished his image forever

The impunity, raping of democracy in broad day light will not be tolerated

1. How can INEC officials be telling us that they are looking for CODES placed in their care to upload results and this situation is peculiar to the polling units where Labour Party is winning undecided

2. INEC officials are not even using the BVAs, can any result sheet tip-ex be considered legal

3. See minors voting in the north and hear unreasonable excuses from security agents

4. INEC started planning immediately after the last election and there was no INEC officials in some polling units

Don't set Nigeria on fire!!! The irregularities is just too much!!!

This guy below altered results and refused to use the BVA to enter the results

1 Like

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by leisuretym: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2023
Bob Marley and the ?

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by Alexdroh(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2023
With an heavy heart and a sad mind not happy saying or typing this,but it of a truth that tinubu will eventually emerge the winnerπŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜°
Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by Ayosman1: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Thank God my sister have send my informations to America embassy for my visa processing, I have lost fate in this Bleep of country long ago. Nobody can Redeeme Nigeria, I mean Nobody! Atiku, Obi or Tinubu have nothing to offer. Only Nigerians can Redeeme Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ and they are not ready for that. God bless America. I move

1 Like

Re: My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2023
yemzone:
My Review of the Presidential/Senatorial and House of Reps Election

What are you guys using to upload the results? The scan resolution is too low and literally unreadable, it's crazy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu / MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency / Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.