Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Did We Overestimate Atiku? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did We Overestimate Atiku? (3646 Views)

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / We Overestimate The Northern Vore / Wait A Minute, How Did We Descend This Low - By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by Workch: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Ask ur papa ... grin shebi una talk say e go sweep everywhere....ODE!!!
who's this guy insulting a strangers father?
Where did keep your manners?
Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by Workch: 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kyase:

Between Atiku and Tinubu who will get more votes there
in Benue?
Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by Ikinternational: 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
flokii:
Ceteris paribus.. Obi is no match for Atiku, even Tinubu had to pick muslim North because of Atiku's influence in the North.

Another reason Atiku might not get the votes is beacause of rotational presidency which Obi is now capitalizing on. The Igbos that ordinarily would go with PDP have all queued behind Obi.

I can't stand people that live in alternative universe.
Which one is "no match" is there another election you're watching. Because the one I'm watching is tight.

Ndi Obi won't get more than 5%.
Obi will finish a distant 5th

You think apc n pdp are still laughing in their war rooms

People that yarn rubbish annoy me
Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by OKOATA(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
This election although still ungoing, seem between Tinubu and Peter Obi.

Atiku seems like a feather weight. Did we overestimate him?
I remember when you were talking about Run-Off between Obi and Atiku. I told you it wasn't possible, I know you might not remember.
Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by Workch: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
OKOATA:
I remember when you were talking about Run-Off between Obi and Atiku. I told you it wasn't possible, I know you might not remember.
wait and see
Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by garfield1: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
This election although still ungoing, seem between Tinubu and Peter Obi.

Atiku seems like a feather weight. Did we overestimate him?

Yes,I told you.pdp is giving him weight
Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by famology(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Na Obi finish Atiku career
Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by OKOATA(m): 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
wait and see
Bros Obi will win this without a runoff. Atiku is doing very poorly in the Southern states. His NE/NW votes can't make him win considering the fact that Kwankwaso, BAt and even Obi is doing well. I don't see Atiku with the required 25% in 24 states. SW is out of his reach already, SE and even SS so is it NC that Obi will win in christian dominated territorys?
Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by sotall(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Biodun556:

Infact Peter Obi is eating up Atiku's strong hold

Is Lagos Atiku's stronghold?

grin

All these Tinubu's supporters. Peter Obi is currently decimating Tinubu in his backyard.

1 Like

Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by Workch: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
OKOATA:
Bros Obi will win this without a runoff. Atiku is doing very poorly in the Southern states. His NE/NW votes can't make him win considering the fact that Kwankwaso, BAt and even Obi is doing well. I don't see Atiku with the required 25% in 24 states. SW is out of his reach already, SE and even SS so is it NC that Obi will win in christian dominated territorys?
Tinubu is not doing bad for now.

I don't see a clear winner yet
Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by Mfetenang: 12:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Workch:

Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by Mfetenang: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Look at the results coming from the North and you will see a clear winner. Obi only took away Atiku's votes from traditional PDP strongholds, unfortunately Tinubu is winning the North by landslide.
Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by Workch: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Mfetenang:
Look at the results coming from the North and you will see a clear winner. Obi only took away Atiku's votes from traditional PDP strongholds, unfortunately Tinubu is winning the North by landslide.
So who's taking away Tinubu's votes in Lagos and other parts of southwest?

1 Like

Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by Mfetenang: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Workch:
So who's taking away Tinubu's votes in Lagos and other parts of southwest?
Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by Mfetenang: 12:38am On Feb 26, 2023
No presidential candidate can win an election from just one section of Nigeria. Even if Obi wins South South and has some votes from the Igbo people in the SW he still can't win the election. Do you even know own the constitutional requirement to be elected president?
Anyway, I don't have time to argue with IPOB people. Go and look at the results coming from the North, Tinubu is winning by landslide.

3 Likes

Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by garfield1: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2023
Workch:

Nw will cancel se,sw will cancel ss,nc will cancel each other.ne will decide
Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by BOYS2MEN: 6:52am On Feb 26, 2023
I keep am fr ur papa house
Workch:
who's this guy insulting a strangers father?
Where did keep your manners?
Re: Did We Overestimate Atiku? by Kam2021: 7:07am On Feb 26, 2023
ATIKU is highly overestimated, and he nailed himself with the AYU factor. How can you just open eye and lose 5 state governors?Now even chose a non vibrant Okowa as VP?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe / Avoid Mummy B Road Off Stadium Road If You Are In Port Harcourt / Massive Weapons To Fight Boko Haram Arrives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.