Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. (1178 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Evelyn And Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrate 41st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
They're currently using the army nd police to manipulate the result of a state that has been clearly won by Lp. It's currently ongoing at the INEC secreteriat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by SlurUsername1: 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tears, more tears ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by tolue42(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
They're currently using the army nd police to manipulate the result of a state that has been clearly won by Lp. It's currently ongoing at the INEC secreteriat

Why are you guys crying up and down??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by CallmeTrinity: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

BROS STOP ALL THIS PANICKING.

SOMETHING IS GOING ON. NA TODAY YOU GO KNOE SAY POWER BROCKERS DEY ๐Ÿคฃ

RELAX AND DRINK WATER. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POWER AND MONEY BOYS LIKE AYADE AND WIKE DONT KNOW THIS ... RELAX LET THEM DO THEIR RIGGING NO WORRY AT ALLLLL๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ALL IS IN CONTROL THEY JUST DONT KNOW IT ๐Ÿ˜
Re: APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by PoloG: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
e pain am... cheesy
Re: APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by inoki247: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
He come be like SS region no dey practice Democracy why all dere election come dey be by force winning....
Re: APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by FreeStuffsNG: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
@OP, it is too late to cry. You celebrated too early and NL mod pushing Obi's tiny PU lead to front page is using your head ni cheesy

Akwa Ibom,Rivers and Cross Rivers have delivered to APC. Deal with it with sound mind please.

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by SIawomir: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Look at those foolish urchins above. They'll never condemn the irregularities, as long as it favours Tinubu.
FOOLS.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
I will be recording thousands of Obidafts premium tears tomorrow. For now, make una dey play

2 Likes

Re: APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by Alaigbopress: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
We are taking note.
Re: APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
In this election Atiku is my first candidate nd Obi is my second but the truth is that as an Atiku nd Obi supporter if my state governor tries to manipulate the election to favour any of my candidates i'll be very angry cos i have principles. No wonder my spirit hates apc, they're a very corrupt organization including their supporters. Just imagine them celebrating irregularities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
@OP, it is too late to cry. You celebrated too early and NL mod pushing Obi's tiny PU lead to front page is using your head ni cheesy

Akwa Ibom,Rivers and Cross Rivers have delivered to APC. Deal with it with sound mind please.

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Oga which Akwa Ibom deliver APC?
Is it the real one or the imaginary one in your mind?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by OmoFiditi: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
APC and their monkey games. They will still fail. Everyone is watching them closely.
Re: APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by Obaofaba: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
SIawomir:
Look at those foolish urchins above. They'll never condemn the irregularities, as long as it favours Tinubu.
FOOLS.

Are you back from jail?

Asiwaju will grant you presidential pardon soon.

Tension even prevent you from starting your comment with dammmn niggar grin
Re: APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by temitope28(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
In this election Atiku is my first candidate nd Obi is my second but the truth is that as an Atiku nd Obi supporter if my state governor tries to manipulate the election to favour any of my candidates i'll be very angry cos i have principles. No wonder my spirit hates apc, they're a very corrupt organization including their supporters. Just imagine them celebrating irregularities.

Keep on wailing Bulaba is coming
Re: APC And Ben Ayade Are Trying To Manipulate CRS Results. by duro4chang(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wailing has started

(1) (Reply)

"Donโ€™t Recognise Tinubu As President Until End Of Litigationโ€ โ€“ NADECO To Biden / Breaking: ECOWAS Imposes No-fly Zone In Niger Republic....... / See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.