Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

How Did It Go At Your Polling Booth? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did It Go At Your Polling Booth? (249 Views)

Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did It Go At Your Polling Booth? by lavylilly: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nigeria Decides.

At Magodo ward 012, by 9:10pm the votes were still being collated for counting later.

How did it go at your polling booth?
Were the INEC adhoc staff early at your end?
Did they keep to the 8:30am time?

What happened to outsourcing the logistic services to indigenous companies that have proved themselves over time?

Why make a simple exercise so stressful?
Was the exercise hitch-free at your end or you recorded slight skirmishes ?

We are hopeful that a new Nigeria will arise!!

A thriving Nigeria will facilitate growth for organizations which in turn will have the ability to develop good employee engagement initiatives.
Re: How Did It Go At Your Polling Booth? by Ogamysamo: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2023
african time african time! our people here started few minutes to four in the evening. i left them around 9:30pm still voting with the help of phcn and one portable generator.

i wonder if everybody will vote since i still left some number of people.

inec self no get trust again... i mean its adhoc officials don't keep to time.

1 Like

Re: How Did It Go At Your Polling Booth? by bewla(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Mine was won by APC but some araes where won by labour not with wide margin Sha
Re: How Did It Go At Your Polling Booth? by lavylilly: 12:33am On Feb 26, 2023
bewla:
Mine was won by APC but some araes where won by labour not with wide margin Sha
Was the the result uploaded?
Re: How Did It Go At Your Polling Booth? by lavylilly: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Ogamysamo:
african time african time! our people here started few minutes to four in the evening. i left them around 9:30pm still voting with the help of phcn and one portable generator.

i wonder if everybody will vote since i still left some number of people.

inec self no get trust again... i mean its adhoc officials don't keep to time.
Why did you say so?
Re: How Did It Go At Your Polling Booth? by bewla(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2023
lavylilly:
Was the the result uploaded?
yes it's Lagos now

1 Like

Re: How Did It Go At Your Polling Booth? by Ogamysamo: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2023
lavylilly:
Why did you say so?
you read clearly when i said ballot paper got to our side few minutes to 4pm. not that we are in a far away bush... the distance between inec office and a police station is 100-150m and from the station to the poll unit is as same as the distance from the inec office which means we are just about 300meters away but we couldn't vote in time to the extent that some who came around 10am left by 3pm that's before inec officials showed up with the necessary materials.

at the long run same inec will be complaining of low turn up for vote

1 Like

Re: How Did It Go At Your Polling Booth? by lavylilly: 5:07am On Feb 26, 2023
bewla:
yes it's Lagos now
ours wasn't uploaded, the PP said "they were told not to upload the results".
Re: How Did It Go At Your Polling Booth? by lavylilly: 5:09am On Feb 26, 2023
And INEC kept saying they are ready yet it took then almost the whole day to bring sensitive materials to our location.
Ogamysamo:
you read clearly when i said ballot paper got to our side few minutes to 4pm. not that we are in a far away bush... the distance between inec office and a police station is 100-150m and from the station to the poll unit is as same as the distance from the inec office which means we are just about 300meters away but we couldn't vote in time to the extent that some who came around 10am left by 3pm that's before inec officials showed up with the necessary materials.

at the long run same inec will be complaining of low turn up for vote

(1) (Reply)

Nasboi Exposes Threat To His Life Because Of His Supports For Peter Obi. / On A Serious Note, The Enemies Of BAT needs to be Serious!!! / Peter Obi The Jinx Breaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.