Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nasboi Exposes Threat To His Life Because Of His Supports For Peter Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasboi Exposes Threat To His Life Because Of His Supports For Peter Obi. (251 Views)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) / Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nasboi Exposes Threat To His Life Because Of His Supports For Peter Obi. by OpzyGist(m): 6:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Lawal Michael, better known by his stage name Nasboi, is a Nigerian comedian and sketch creator who has expressed concern over a death threat he received for endorsing Peter Obi, the candidate of the Labour Party, for president.

He announced on his official Instagram that a thug in Lagos state had threatened to deal with him.

Nasboi posted a picture of the suspect along with screenshots of their conversation in which he was warned to stay away from specific spots in Lagos.

He claimed that the online thug known as hobay17 already knew his home address and was waiting for him to leave a nearby church.

“If anything happens to me…

See full details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/gossips-and-news/nasboi-exposes-facts-and-alerts-the-public-to-the-threat-to-his-life-he-faces-because-he-supports-obi/

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Have Won; Nigerians Are Yet To / I Really Hope Tinubu Would Work And Undo Buhari's Mistakes / Edo Say A Big Congratulations To Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.