Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero (43978 Views)

Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra / Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA / Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Zion243(m): 5:52am On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
stop posting fake results

You will soon awake from your daydreaming.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Chopcy29: 5:52am On Feb 26, 2023
MrAndre07:
This is a vestige that iniquity, either sooner or later, is always rewarded with stark woes and mental strife against rationale. Hence his unmeirited and unmeritorious harangue and calumny against his sponsor's benefactor!
Soludo rode on Obi's masterstroke performance and his endearing APGA'S legacy to win the gubernatorial election that prior fudged him .
But like an ungreatful Buhari would do, he chose erringly to counterbalance the man that made his emergency as a governor in Anambra a probable success after severally severe and failed previous outings .
Now the foot is on the other leg because soludo just shot his foot that would inauspiciously lead to a necessitation of his lame, unsuccessful later reelection bid!
All this grammar just for you to condemn soludo?. I can bet nothing fit still dey your head either than vernacular
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by ufotunang: 5:52am On Feb 26, 2023
alsudan:
Soludo should just enjoy his one tenure because President PO and LP will boot him out.
...abi....the next governorship election in Anambra state will be a fight between labour party and APGA....soludo will beg Peter obi for 2nd term of his governorship tenure
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Nursepepeye(f): 5:55am On Feb 26, 2023
apache22b:
My heart felt pity goes out to Peter Obi and all his Obidient's urchins because they are all about to get the biggest shocks of their lives when Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be declared the winner and President elect ...

Say no more , from all indications, the coast is now clearer for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Victory is certain...

Thank you to all my fellow youths for coming out enmass to vote the right man for the job, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Congratulations in advance your excelleny Bola Ahmed Tinubu shocked

God bless you all my fellow youths
the moment goat see small yam, singing blablu bla is a must
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by caracas: 5:55am On Feb 26, 2023
grin
apache22b:
My heart felt pity goes out to Peter Obi and all his Obidient's urchins because they are all about to get the biggest shocks of their lives when Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be declared the winner and President elect ...

Say no more , from all indications, the coast is now clearer for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Victory is certain...

Thank you to all my fellow youths for coming out enmass to vote the right man for the job, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Last kick of a dying horse…
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Manna5050: 5:57am On Feb 26, 2023
apache22b:

tinubu that cannot win his own state, useless city boy, shameless urchins.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by ufotunang: 5:58am On Feb 26, 2023
kenbee:
Wike is serious rigging the election results in favour of APC here in PH
... hahahaha....Wike is trying to save his political career ..he begged rivers State people to save his political career by voting for APC
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Chopcy29: 6:01am On Feb 26, 2023
Zico5:
Obidients are full of lies. Where did they get all the fake results they are posting simultaneously online?

I suggest you keep sphygmomanometer by your side when viewing most of this results, it’s for your own good so that you won’t get a cardiac arrest. Since them born you born suffer
You thought it’s like that for every citizen
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by BluntCrazeMan: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2023
The rate of upload of results to the IREV-PORTAL is too slow.

INEC, what exactly is happening.??
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by FOWSkill: 6:05am On Feb 26, 2023
apache22b:

No sensible youth comes out to vote your tinubu yesterday abeg rest
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Citeefish: 6:06am On Feb 26, 2023
Please ooo, na ground I dey with my chest touching ground, since everyone is enjoying this election now, after the final result is anounced, make some people no come they shout like orubebe for here.. No Biafra, No Zoo and Ipob again, please make we all have peace Biko
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Allisgud: 6:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Soludo should be thought a lesson he only have four years rent,if I am obi I will make sure labour party dominated the south in the coming gubernatorial election remove apc pdp from govt
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Uchedizzy(f): 6:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Nice one
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by searchlight: 6:11am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Then what will they call this?

Maybe transformer shock. The north will always find a way to humble everyone. I warned them.
That's LGA results. By the time LGA results of obi's stronghold starts coming you will get HBP. If obi could get that amount of votes in the core north where urchins said he's not known he's doing so well.

Obi will win surely.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Frank25: 6:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Abeg which side of kpoko you dey?
Bestymary:
Like wisebin my polling unit 029 in okpoko ugbaru local government
Accredited voter 155
Lp 153
While 2 rejected
Lp won all ugbaru local government
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by emmzo(m): 6:15am On Feb 26, 2023
Pls all labour party results should be uploaded
INEC declared APC winning with a margin of 2 millions plus in their BVAs room now
They have rigged this election
The northerners are not posting results
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by tonyson010(m): 6:16am On Feb 26, 2023
kenbee:
Wike is serious rigging the election results in favour of APC here in PH

so much money and promise has been given to him , he is now running wild.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Zeezenho: 6:16am On Feb 26, 2023
apache22b:

Is this urchin ok? Even tinibu can't say such the idiot is already licking his wounds .
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Shantyken(m): 6:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Domipraiz:
Make Peter Obi just begin dey rehearse his presidency speech.
God has a.answer our prayer

Wait for results from northern states first na
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by victorazy(m): 6:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Bestymary:
Like wisebin my polling unit 029 in okpoko ugbaru local government
Accredited voter 155
Lp 153
While 2 rejected
Lp won all ugbaru local government

Which state plz
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Shantyken(m): 6:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Allisgud:
Soludo should be thought a lesson he only have four years rent,if I am obi I will make sure labour party dominated the south in the coming gubernatorial election remove apc pdp from govt

Wat happens to ur APGA ur regional party?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by victorazy(m): 6:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Shantyken:

Wait for results from northern states first na

It won't change anything, besides all the main candidates are going to shreaks the votes.

Obi needs only 25% in Kano and Kaduna thats all.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by handsomeyinka(m): 6:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Domipraiz:
Make Peter Obi just begin dey rehearse his presidency speech.
God has a.answer our prayer
which prayer?

seems you dont know obi is loosing it.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by victorazy(m): 6:27am On Feb 26, 2023
handsomeyinka:

which prayer?

seems you dont know obi is loosing it.

grin eyaa!!! grin
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by aloyin(m): 6:29am On Feb 26, 2023
MrAndre07:
This is a vestige that iniquity, either sooner or later, is always rewarded with stark woes and mental strife against rationale. Hence his unmeirited and unmeritorious harangue and calumny against his sponsor's benefactor!
Soludo rode on Obi's masterstroke performance and his endearing APGA'S legacy to win the gubernatorial election that prior fudged him .
But like an ungreatful Buhari would do, he chose erringly to counterbalance the man that made his emergency as a governor in Anambra a probable success after severally severe and failed previous outings .
Now the foot is on the other leg because soludo just shot his foot that would inauspiciously lead to a necessitation of his lame, unsuccessful later reelection bid!
abeg who bring dictionary to nairaland? My teeth and brain nearly burst from reading this. The head is aching me. Let me go and rest before Dem kill me with vocabulary.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Ogbuefi2020: 6:31am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Maybe transformer shock. The north will always find a way to humble everyone. I warned them.
This is ward result not PU
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by AK481(m): 6:41am On Feb 26, 2023
The biggest winners are those who rushed to LP and picked up the forms in the south and NC.

What a huge blessings .

APGA is the biggest looser becos of soludos greed and jealously.

Obi built apga ,obi will destroy apga since it has deviated from the principles of its fathers
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Allisgud: 6:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Shantyken:

Wat happens to ur APGA ur regional party?
wetin concern me with apga we are talking of good governance,if the people vote it out to lp wetin u won do
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by 2016v2017: 6:46am On Feb 26, 2023
alsudan:
Soludo should just enjoy his one tenure because President PO and LP will boot him out.
The entire South East have since last year rejected him
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by CoolAmbience(m): 6:53am On Feb 26, 2023
alsudan:

Oga, Soludo will do two terms of Anambra South.

It is not negotiable.

He must not support Obi. He is doing well as governor.

We will keep him in government for 8 years.

Go, mark am.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by kponkedenge(m): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Uploading senatorial results from the North to make yourself feel better. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Isaac Fayose, Vehicle Destroyed (Pictures) / Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa / Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.