Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero (44008 Views)

Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra / Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA / Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Zico5(m): 5:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Obidients are full of lies. Where did they get all the fake results they are posting simultaneously online?
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by onumadu: 5:14am On Feb 26, 2023
This is the clearest warning to Soludo that he is a one term governor.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by dozymars(m): 5:14am On Feb 26, 2023
One tenure only for Soludo.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by blackpanda: 5:15am On Feb 26, 2023
Bestymary:
Like wisebin my polling unit 029 in okpoko ugbaru local government
Accredited voter 155
Lp 153
While 2 rejected
Lp won all ugbaru local government

But if this happens to tinubu in Lagos, same u will shout rigging undecided
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by lichocho(m): 5:19am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Then what will they call this?

Maybe transformer shock. The north will always find a way to humble everyone. I warned them.
Dey play

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by onilanre(m): 5:23am On Feb 26, 2023
apache22b:
My heart felt pity goes out to Peter Obi and all his Obidient's urchins because they are all about to get the biggest shocks of their lives when Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be declared the winner and President elect ...

Say no more , from all indications, the coast is now clearer for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Victory is certain...

Thank you to all my fellow youths for coming out enmass to vote the right man for the job, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Congratulations in advance your excelleny Bola Ahmed Tinubu shocked

God bless you all my fellow youths

Wake up mumu

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by JealousCobra(m): 5:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Oddfinder012:
Idi bridge builders. Come and see nsobu nzobu politics wink
lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin

All these urchinhos you just mentioned will soon lose their jobs 🤣🤣🤣😃😃😃

I dedicated this victory to all the tireless and fearless Obidients on NL 🍾🍾🍷🍷

A new chapter has just begun 😁😁

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 26, 2023
JealousCobra:

All these urchinhos you just mentioned will soon lose their jobs 🤣🤣🤣😃😃😃

I dedicated this victory to all the tireless and fearless Obidients on NL 🍾🍾🍷🍷

A new chapter has just begun 😁😁

Be patient!

You still going to cry in coming hours
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Finestgurlie(f): 5:29am On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Be patient!

You still going to cry in coming hours
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Wickedfacts: 5:29am On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi has won this election and should be declared winner immediately

Go and declare him na. This village champion thinks politics begins and ends at Anambra.

By the time the results from different areas of Nigeria start rolling in, you will cry blood.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Trustyourself: 5:29am On Feb 26, 2023
I hope our President-elect (Peter Obi) is done writing his inaugural speech.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Zion243(m): 5:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu is the new president.

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by xevove2061: 5:32am On Feb 26, 2023
Partnerbiz:
So sweet to hear.

I need recommendations for a laptop seller in Lagos please.

UK/USA used

I can get you a very good one. With top notch battery
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by CHIDINMALOVE: 5:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by tammie24: 5:35am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Maybe transformer shock. The north will always find a way to humble everyone. I warned them.
the KKK is coming grin

We never hear anything yet
Make north begin dey drop result

We go know nah
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by degreatstalion: 5:38am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

You are such a slowpoke!!! Can you read the result saying ward? You dont know the difference between PU and Ward? 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by templeRun20(m): 5:38am On Feb 26, 2023
I pity those that campaigned and voted Tinubu, I can imagine how hard it must be for u to know that the man isn't a good product yet you make a fool of yourself against ur will to talk about him because of small chicken change

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Shakur86(m): 5:39am On Feb 26, 2023
apache22b:
My heart felt pity goes out to Peter Obi and all his Obidient's urchins because they are all about to get the biggest shocks of their lives when Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be declared the winner and President elect ...

Say no more , from all indications, the coast is now clearer for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Victory is certain...

Thank you to all my fellow youths for coming out enmass to vote the right man for the job, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Congratulations in advance your excelleny Bola Ahmed Tinubu shocked

God bless you all my fellow youths
Congratulations in advance to Ashiwaju
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by JealousCobra(m): 5:39am On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Be patient!

You still going to cry in coming hours go

You still dey? While other urchinhos are busy switching to their alternative monikers in their numbers 😃😃😃🤣🤣

Make I bring buckets for you? E no cost for here.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Shakur86(m): 5:40am On Feb 26, 2023
templeRun20:
I pity those that campaigned and voted Tinubu, I can imagine how hard it must be for u to know that the man isn't a good product yet you make a fool of yourself against ur will to talk about him because of small chicken change
whatever, Ashiwaju will still win
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by LegacyB: 5:40am On Feb 26, 2023
kenbee:
Wike is serious rigging the election results in favour of APC here in PH
So it’s rigging when others are winning. But okay when you’re winning. You need help..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 26, 2023
JealousCobra:

You still dey? While other urchinhos are busy switching to their alternative monikers in their numbers 😃😃😃🤣🤣

Make I bring buckets for you? E no cost for here.

Smh…..

I wonder what you will do when Asiwaju is declared winner!

You will be humbled! Just be patient!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by ppogba: 5:44am On Feb 26, 2023
kenbee:
Wike is serious rigging the election results in favour of APC here in PH

Rigging with BVAS?
Thumb printing with ghosts?
Stuffing already thumb printed ballot papers in the box?

How is Wike rigging?

Na Sunday morning be dis abeg!.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Chopcy29: 5:45am On Feb 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Ordinary 61 votes is shocking? smh

Cry me a river

As e dey pain you e dey totori us
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by PrinceOfLagos: 5:45am On Feb 26, 2023
Zion243:
Tinubu is the new president.
stop posting fake results

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by LegacyB: 5:50am On Feb 26, 2023
No news here. Normal level.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Chopcy29: 5:51am On Feb 26, 2023
MrAndre07:
This is a vestige that iniquity, either sooner or later, is always rewarded with stark woes and mental strife against rationale. Hence his unmeirited and unmeritorious harangue and calumny against his sponsor's benefactor!
Soludo rode on Obi's masterstroke performance and his endearing APGA'S legacy to win the gubernatorial election that prior fudged him .
But like an ungreatful Buhari would do, he chose erringly to counterbalance the man that made his emergency as a governor in Anambra a probable success after severally severe and failed previous outings .
Now the foot is on the other leg because soludo just shot his foot that would inauspiciously lead to a necessitation of his lame, unsuccessful later reelection bid!

All this grammar just for you to condemn soludo?. I can bet nothing fit still dey your head either than vernacular

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Chochovini: 5:51am On Feb 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Ordinary 61 votes is shocking? smh
. Why not? Ok, the question is how many staffs there in the govt house altogether?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Laple0541(m): 5:51am On Feb 26, 2023
When God wants to bless you sometimes he uses your enemies as blessing.

All the votes that hitherto should have gone to Atiku (PDP) are now going to Obi, Tinubu will win all southwest states, some in Southsouth and battles just Atiku (who will get little from the south) in the North. That is a straight win for BAT.

FLATÌNOS THOUGH THEY HATE ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU BUT GOD HAD EVENTUALLY USED THEM TO ELEVATE HIM.

Thanks to all zombidients that voted LP instead of their regular PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero by Atarakpa: 5:52am On Feb 26, 2023
He really took the people's fight to sloludo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) / How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.