Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) (45858 Views)

APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch / PDP Abuja Protest Ends Abruptly As Members Escape Death / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by arantess: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2023
superCleanworks:
We are still a 4th world country
Very much so

But victory is by the corner
Death to all manipulators and their cheer leaders
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
So u are saying people were not mobbed for voting APC in South East?

Oga, we work by evidence, open a thread and unleash your claims ...

Compare your claims to the brutality that happened in Lagos , Kogi, Rivers , and some part of Edo State.....

Breaking news now;

Wike thugs shot a Youth corper refusing to manipulate election process...

In Lugbe, Lagos State, a Corp member was inside the classroom thumb printing for Tinubu in the ward where 6,000 registered voters where waiting for Inec not knowing that Election materials have arrived and the coper received mass beating....( I have the video pls)
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by JagabanBorgu: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Una lies d sweet, PVC and BVAS are not working in Lugbe again.
LOL.
Thugs could be LP or PDP thûgs anywhere.
The one I am telling u is LP supporters móbbing someone for voting APC.
I guess that's part of a democratic process.
ArcSEMPECJ:

Oga, we work by evidence, open a thread and unleash your claims ...

Compare your claims to the brutality that happened in Lagos , Kogi, Rivers , and some part of Edo State.....

Breaking news now;

Wike thugs shot a Youth corper refusing to manipulate election process...

In Lugbe, Lagos State, a Corp member was inside the classroom thumb printing for Tinubu in the ward where 6,000 registered voters where waiting for Inec not knowing that Election materials have arrived and the coper received mass beating....( I have the video pls)
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
Una lies d sweet, PVC and BVAS are not working in Lugbe again.
LOL.
Thugs could be LP or PDP thûgs anywhere.
The one I am telling u is LP supporters móbbing someone for voting APC.
I guess that's part of a democratic process.

Ok , thugs could be L.P or PDP thugs and not APcC?

Ans PVC and BVAs are not working abi

So the people that where mobbing the (SOMEONE) out of millions in South East who was voting APC should be what then?

In South East, only one person voting for APC was mobbed according to you abi?
And it was done by L.P party ?

Was the ballot box there snatched? Was he or she or them beating ?

Upload the video in a thread , let me understand the mob you meant ...
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by JagabanBorgu: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Ok , thugs could be L.P or PDP thugs and not APcC?

Ans PVC and BVAs are not working abi

So the people that where mobbing the (SOMEONE) out of millions in South East who was voting APC should be what then?

In South East, only one person voting for APC was mobbed according to you abi?
And it was done by L.P party ?

Was the ballot box there snatched? Was he or she or them beating ?

Upload the video in a thread , let me understand the mob you meant ...
So u are defending the acts now?
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by zanebaddo(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2023
superCleanworks:
We are still a 4th world country
4th? Talk about 15th
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by olusogo: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Many Obident and Atiku are crying when Wike shows them who he is. They even want him to be arrested. Meanwhile Wike used to be their hero when he was doing everything to frustrate APC, he rigged for PDP in 2015 and 2019 they were happy. They forget what goes around comes around.
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

So u are defending the acts now?

You are standing baseless to point at an issue....
And you are still asking me if am defending what you can't prove?
working on reversed psychology ?
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by Waterbear(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
God bless Nyesom Wike

Dude is a patriot!

Ikwerre b’otu

I love that tribe! Talk about doggedness! They have excess of it!

Someone that Riggs is who you praise , you are part of the problem we have in this country.

Take it or leave it, you are a Villain...
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by JOemmy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wike is playing the old civil war politics obj and danjuma that liberated rivers state from biafrans during the war have all moved on wike and other rivers political leaders should also move on.
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by Samueliplc(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
God bless Nyesom Wike

Dude is a patriot!

Ikwerre b’otu

You need help
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by Wildkat02: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
God bless Nyesom Wike

Dude is a patriot!

Ikwerre b’otu

See dis tinubu online dog

Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
God bless Nyesom Wike

Dude is a patriot!

Ikwerre b’otu

You are useless than the word uselessness.
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are useless than the word uselessness.

Wow!

Tell me more!

1 Like

Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
tuoyoojo:
We reason why people came out to vote in their numbers was because inec gave the impression that the bvas machine was immune to manipulation and would reduce rigging

But we can see how inec is collaborating with wicked politicians to overthrow the mandate of the people

These people are setting a very dangerous precedence that this country may not survive if care is not taken

APC is using brute force to win this election even after 8 years of Cataclysmic rule.
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Seefinish:
Wike has shot himself. Many people both living and the dead will come after him for this actrocities he has committed against democracy.
Wike is just after his political survival.
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
virginchaser:
INEC is surely taking notes here. Good evidence for litigation.

INEC is helping the ruling party to rig.
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by tundeabib1: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
PHZADDY1:
How do some y'all breath?
So using violence and threatening people's lives to vote his useless candidate is how he is fighting the PDP??he still won't secure the state for APC bro,not even half

And now?
Re: Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) by PHZADDY1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
tundeabib1:

And now?
go get something doing,you can't be this jobless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.