Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! (2747 Views)

INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by SpatialKing(m): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2023
kelvinginzie:
Obedients you were warned
What would it have taken Peter Obi to remain in Pdp and support Atiku ,then he becomes president later
I call all of you fools!!!!
You have laboured in vain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop crying please...

Save your tears

What will it take Atiku to have stepped down for Peter Obi as PDP flag bearer...

Now LP even more stronger than PDP

PDP now moi moi party
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by blacksam01: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2023
IgOga:

Unfortunately PDP isn't doing well at all in NE....PDP is loosing Bauchi.....destroyed in Kano due to Kwankwanso...Obi is doing well in NC.....at least relatively ....

I have always maintained that I see no pathway to victory for Atiku.......I also maintained that Obi can win if he get the christian votes.....Obi is overperforming in most regions.....I hope inec won't mess things up

therr will b a re run..cuz nobody got 25% in the south east region btw atiku and tinubu...amd guess what..?

southeast and south south would rather giv it to atiku over tinubu if obi is not in d mix....tinubu's arrogance is too bad
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Pierced(f): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2023
kelvinginzie:
Obedients you were warned
What would it have taken Peter Obi to remain in Pdp and support Atiku ,then he becomes president later
I call all of you fools!!!!
You have laboured in vain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those south east governors needs serious flogging.......their anger for Atiku made them loose their senatorial seats.

What were they expecting when they were directing their supporters to vote LP for president....then PDP for other position.
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by techWriter3: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Last penalty of a killed horse You no dey shame with your lies Why did you switch moniker
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Globad(f): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
AmehTsaev:

At this point it's best we just maintain dignified silence and watch them serenade themselves in foolishness, Tinubu is struggling in Lagos and dragging votes with PDP in states like Oyo and Osun, he can't even convincingly hold his own region but is expecting bloc votes from the North, na beans? grin so far Kwankwaso is looking likely to win Kano and poll high numbers in Jigawa, PDP will definitely win the majority votes in the NE leaving the NW and NC as battleground states, and you bet Obi will get his 25% in the bag across the North on average...but somehow the Emi lo kans are having completely delusional permutations in their whatsapp groups to console themselves...it must be the white substance Tinubu gave them to sniff.

Jungle go soon mature.

How far nah?
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Mfetenang: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amarabae:

Stop living in delusion.
Which thiefnibu is winning?
Are you really current.

Atiku is conquering North
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Mfetenang: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emeka,do you have TV and newspapers in your village? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rejoice Not Tinubu, Mahmoud Yakubu Set You Up To Fail. / Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. / What Does The Punch News Think They Are ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.