Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP (30230 Views)

North West Zone Will Determine Who Becomes The President- Thisday / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by amliftedhigher: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by dododawa1: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Please Nigerians we should stop giving help and money to all these beggars on the street. Be it almajiris and the rest of them

These are same people who don't fail to always vote in same criminals all over and over again
After that they will littered our street begging

Then when it is time for election instead of them to be sane
They will put on that religion and tribalism again and vote the wrong people

And also for our brothers and sisters here in the south
Despite they are aware of the situation but most of them always show I don't care altitude when it is time for voting. They will never come out and vote always leaving the future of Nigerians in the hands of Northerners do decide
Please we should stop giving all those our southern brothers and sisters help too
Imagine last week I called my cousin brother telling him to go and vote instead he replied telling me that "na ball he want go play on Saturday. Him nor get time for vote". This is someone with a pvc yet not willing to go out there and vote
Am just waiting for him to do his normal begging of " bros find me small thing again "
Then I will remind him of this election
No one forced you to give begger money,if you don't give, someone else will give,200million population indeed.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Godoverevery: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

Suffer day come for you nor worry

Wish you what you me wish bruh.......

Isn't my fault tinubu played is game right than your candidate.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by lotkyes200: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2023
This tell you why we are having high rate on insecurity in the country when we employ people like this and even get to the rank of CP so if a CP can look at a 8-16 kid and tell his a minor what become of the junior police.

Shame of IG for not sacking this man
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by superCleanworks(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2023
ishowdotgmail:
lol Northerners are just something else. What do they take other Nigerians for?

they take Nigerians for exactly what Nigerians are.. FOOLS.
-How can such a thing keep repeating itself for over 60 years and Nigerians maintain silence? it will still happen in next election.

-Nigerians have been waiting for this election but the day finally came and LP logo was left out of the ballot papers, there should have been a large national protest instead of an election. But once again, silence.

- Voters cards thrown in bushes and hotels but it is complete in the North, even 4 year old kids have it. Yet the silence prevails.

- This police man can boldly say this rubbish on national TV because he knows that Nigerians will do nothing. Same card will be played next 4 years and Nigerians will still be the FOOLS for it.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by boxypane(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Fear North! They will allow you shout down South! Before the big boys will show.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by dvkot(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2023
NOTINVAIN:
shocked shocked shocked

NORTH IS COMING.

May we not labour in vain.

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts.
how much will u pay for the account
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by boxypane(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2023
Fear North! They will allow you shout down South! Before the big boys will show. Tis well
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Nanorest: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2023
GardenOfGod:
Is it right and constitutional for children to vote?

A simple question and you are are narrating the 'same thing". I'm asking you, is it right?

If you are an inec agent, try stopping an underage from voting if you will not receive the beating of your life. You can't say because the parents will claim they are of age
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by F117nighthawk: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Look at an old man lying because he want to defend illegality, people no just get shame for this country, I watched the interview yesterday, he could not just speak or defend himself properly on this matter. And this is a senior police officer in Nigeria, what a shame
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Babastrong(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=GardenOfGod post=121250920]Very unprofessional statement by the police personnel. [ See this flat head. Who is to blame between this officer and inec if truely they're minor. They've started their blame game.]
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by dvkot(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2023
I'll just keep following the Russia and Ukraine SMO update, cos if this election gets rigged i will not participate in any future election again
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Nolevel666: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

Wish you what you me bruh.......

Isn't my fault tinubu played is game right than your candidate.

Which game?

Game to elect mediocre candidate abi?

Im very sure you can employ tinubu to manage your personal business!
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Omoluabi16(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Lol.. just what I was talking about. How can they keep on doing this all the time jeopardizing our collective progress as a nation?
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by CSTRR: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2023
God punish you.

Criminals.

That is how they swell their votes with invalid participants and tell us that we don't know politics.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Lekan239(m): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Dynamicboss:
Now the game has just began lipsrsealed It is well..

Note: South are being too emotional and childish when uploading results on thr Internet while the North are patiently waiting for all results from the south to start doing their permutations. Little wonder why North results always come out last? Make South use their brain for once na.

I must give it to Obasanjo and Jonathan (first election) as the only southerner preside nts who did their homework by focusing on core North. Jonathan failed the 2nd time though because his campaign team and himself place less importance in the core North.
your first paragraph. Southern especially the south east and south south are busy body people whole like making noise all over the Internet. Majority of northern population are not on social media, how do you expect them to pst result online?
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Ibman: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2023
He knows there is serious under age voting and We can see by his comment that he is defending these action.
Nigeria can never move forward with some kind of people.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by CSTRR: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2023
The south will need to start replicating it, if not we will be in trouble.

These core northern People are shortchanging us and forcing on us strange Leaders that nobody wants.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by sanu412: 7:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Please Nigerians we should stop giving help and money to all these beggars on the street. Be it almajiris and the rest of them

These are same people who don't fail to always vote in same criminals all over and over again
After that they will littered our street begging

Then when it is time for election instead of them to be sane
They will put on that religion and tribalism again and vote the wrong people

And also for our brothers and sisters here in the south
Despite they are aware of the situation but most of them always show I don't care altitude when it is time for voting. They will never come out and vote always leaving the future of Nigerians in the hands of Northerners do decide
Please we should stop giving all those our southern brothers and sisters help too
Imagine last week I called my cousin brother telling him to go and vote instead he replied telling me that "na ball he want go play on Saturday. Him nor get time for vote". This is someone with a pvc yet not willing to go out there and vote
Am just waiting for him to do his normal begging of " bros find me small thing again "
Then I will remind him of this election

Because it doesn't favoured your candidate,olodo.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by miraclea: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2023
CP
CP
CP
How many times I called you
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by CSTRR: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2023
You are in the south struggling with your sweat and blood to vote a leader that will better the future of your generations unborn.

Some people in the north are nullifying your efforts by giving children biscuits and PVC to go and vote for criminals.

We cannot continue like this.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by CursedOsuPigs: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:
The rigging allegations are already coming through. Lol. cheesy

Remember we promised you guys you will cry 'rigging' last last. Just like a prophet, our revelation is happening.

You all will cry tire... Happy wailing in advance. grin

Dem never see anything.

Na the police commissioner I blame o. If I were in his shoes, I would have reminded him whether that question was meant for me. He should have referred him to the Kano REC. Police's duty is to maintain law and order.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Omokowa(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2023
NOTINVAIN:
shocked shocked shocked

NORTH IS COMING.

May we not labour in vain.

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by superCleanworks(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2023
dvkot:
I'll just keep following the Russia and Ukraine SMO update, cos if this election gets rigged i will not participate in any future election again

If? you are still strolling when the race has finished.
the election has been rigged since 2 years ago when these kids were registered into the party and voters card was given to them. Nigerians saw all this building up back then and NO ONE SAID NOTHING. now we all expect magic.

The only thing Nigerians can do right now is to do a mass protest at INEC offices but we both know that id not going to happen because we know how to get used to anything.

as it stands now, another 8 years of APC is most likely going to happen.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by CSTRR: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Dem never see anything.

Na the police commissioner I blame o. If I were in his shoes, I would have reminded him whether that question was meant for me. He should have referred him to the Kano REC. Police's duty is to maintain law and order.
And the law you are supposed to maintain did not tell you that child voters are a criminal action?

Ode ni e.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by TefBarzz(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2023
Making a statement like this is synonymous to commiting a crime.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Godoverevery: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

Which game?

Game to elect mediocre candidate abi?

Im very sure you can employ tinubu to manage your personal business!

Who am I to employ a billionaire

Let leave all the child talk.......politics goes beyond emotions and pity.

It only magic they will make someone like obi win this election......want to will presidential election with just 8month work??

Some of us are objective and logical about this......tinubu played the game far better.

Obi canceled atiku in the south and atiku canceled obi in the north....now you imagine if both of them had combined

Politics is 1+1 bruh.........you obident put too much emotion into this and it just a pity.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Mfetenang: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2023
I can't wait to see IPOB pigs jump into the lagoon one by one. grin grin grin
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Nolevel666: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

Who am I to employ a billionaire

Let leave all the child talk.......politics goes beyond emotions and pity.

It only magic they will make someone like obi win this election......want to will presidential election with just 8month work??

Some of us are objective and logical about this......tinubu played the game far better.

Obi canceled atiku in the south and atiku canceled obi in the north....now you imagine if both of them had combined

Politics is 1+1 bruh.........you obident put too much emotion into this and it just a pity.

Too bad it’s obvious you don’t know what you are saying
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by 2016v2017: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2023
neolboy:
Different constitution for the North.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Tannhauser(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:
The rigging allegations are already coming through. Lol. cheesy

Remember we promised you guys you will cry 'rigging' last last. Just like a prophet, our revelation is happening.

You all will cry tire... Happy wailing in advance. grin

A proud thief...nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edu Received Funds For Flight Tickets From Abuja To Non-Existent Kogi Airport / Crowd Welcomes VP Osinbajo To Kano State (Photos) / Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.