Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP (30219 Views)

North West Zone Will Determine Who Becomes The President- Thisday / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by 2016v2017: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2023
GardenOfGod:
Very unprofessional statement by the police personnel.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Pityoobi: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:
The rigging allegations are already coming through. Lol. cheesy

Remember we promised you guys you will cry 'rigging' last last. Just like a prophet, our revelation is happening.

You all will cry tire... Happy wailing in advance. grin

You are very wicked… love your neighbor small na. We know wailing and gnashing of teeth will begin very soon,
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Emman08: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2023
How to you then determine it? By prayer and fasting? F**king id*ot
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Delaw135: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Please Nigerians we should stop giving help and money to all these beggars on the street. Be it almajiris and the rest of them

These are same people who don't fail to always vote in same criminals all over and over again
After that they will littered our street begging

Then when it is time for election instead of them to be sane
They will put on that religion and tribalism again and vote the wrong people

And also for our brothers and sisters here in the south
Despite they are aware of the situation but most of them always show I don't care altitude when it is time for voting. They will never come out and vote always leaving the future of Nigerians in the hands of Northerners do decide
Please we should stop giving all those our southern brothers and sisters help too
Imagine last week I called my cousin brother telling him to go and vote instead he replied telling me that "na ball he want go play on Saturday. Him nor get time for vote". This is someone with a pvc yet not willing to go out there and vote
Am just waiting for him to do his normal begging of " bros find me small thing again "
Then I will remind him of this election
Don't be too emotional bro
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by egopersonified(f): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2023
Robisky001:
This country nor just balance at all. The North is always taking other regions for a ride with no consequences. So many things that are overlooked there won't be tolerated in the South.

They talk as if southerners don't have children too. Because we obey the law, we have become fools

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Remember we promised you guys you will cry 'rigging' last last. Just like a prophet, our revelation is happening.

The thunder that will kill your whole family is doing press up

Fool

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

If that drug addict or atiku wins

Nigeria must be divided

I am not an igbo man

It simply shows Nigerians who clamored for their “victory” don’t really know what Nigeria should have become since the military lost power in this country and this worthless civilian government took over
divide kee u there... Let Igbo man contest in the big two parties and Igbos should not act like presidency is a birth right of anybody... U compete for it like different boys woe a woman and she fall for one she likes simple... If Ina do anyhow after results show u guys ll be crushed
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by faithfull18(f): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2023
Nigerians don't get tired of suffering especially the poor and illiterates.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by omoharry(f): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

You think it's a game ? Who ever is voted in as president will determine if you and I will suffer for it or not .. Remember you guys mocked us in 2015 and called us wailers ,what happened next ? Every Nigerians suffered for the foolishness of your kind ..so ,this is not a game .. it a fight for our life and survival except you are young and thing it's a computer game .. nuts it's not .if you vote in another sick man like Buhari into govt then also be ready for the consequences.. make sure you don't Japa somewhere along the way because if you try it, the universe shall work against you to travel of out of the misery that you opened you eyes to bring open yourself because of tribalism and blind .
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2023
GardenOfGod:

It is the best thing he could have said. It's INEC jurisdiction to determine and confirm that a potential voter that wants to register is upto age, no be police go dey check PU line and ask how old are you?
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by samonak(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2023
seunlayi:

This man should be sacked. I wonder how you as a Nigerian, a trained police officer can't identify those minors (it's not just 1 person in the video, over 20 of them). It will be easier for a Chinese officer working with election observers to say this than you a whole CP
Oga, you are a disgrace to the entire police force

If their prophet no fit tell the difference, how you think say the followers go fit?
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by spacechuks(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Nanorest:

Stop crying. Same thing happened in the south when inec agent refused to register a minor and the parents started shouting if the agent knows the age of their kid

If that is true , it just a one-off and might be a genuine case,

Not all these numbers we are seeing in Kano,

This is bullshit
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by lhordspy: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2023
omoharry:
You think it's a game ? Who ever is voted in as president will determine if you and I will suffer for it or not .. Remember you guys mocked us in 2015 and called us wailers ,what happened next ? Every Nigerians suffered for the foolishness of your kind ..so ,this is not a game .. it a fight for our life and survival except you are young and thing it's a computer game .. nuts it's not .if you vote in another sick man like Buhari into govt then also be ready for the consequences.. make sure you don't Japa somewhere along the way because if you try it, the universe shall work against you to travel of out of the misery that you opened you eyes to bring open yourself because of tribalism and blind .

You don't understand. This is a fight for our sanity. Christians and Muslim are now very divided. Tribe against tribe. Pastors using the altar to preach religious hate. Some are now engaging in active partisan politics, openly !

Insults flying all around the social media, elders disrespected, people been bullied for their choice, cursed... The traditional rulers are not spared. They insult these people too. HABA !

Imagine those kind of people winning. People that have made themselves god, untouchable. Do you know the number of insult the Spokesperson of police received yesterday? The man had to insult the guy back on social media. He was pushed to the wall. He couldn't take it anymore. They will bully everyone that doesn't align with their ideology. People will be silenced, anarchy , chaos. I can't even imagine.

I rather fight for my sanity. Fight for justice. !
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by koboko69: 7:55am On Feb 26, 2023
seunlayi:

This man should be sacked. I wonder how you as a Nigerian, a trained police officer can't identify those minors (it's not just 1 person in the video, over 20 of them). It will be easier for a Chinese officer working with election observers to say this than you a whole CP
Oga, you are a disgrace to the entire police force

You are missing this part. Which is very valid, there is nothing police can do if the so called "minors" have valid PVCs. They could be like Aki and Paw Paw, that does not make them minors cheesy.
Go follow INEC drag.

So, I don't know. All those that you see voting, they're adults that have been approved by INEC and I cannot change it."
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by stagger: 7:55am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Please Nigerians we should stop giving help and money to all these beggars on the street. Be it almajiris and the rest of them

These are same people who don't fail to always vote in same criminals all over and over again

Despite they are aware of the situation but most of them always show I don't care altitude when it is time for voting. They will never come out and vote always leaving the future of Nigerians in the hands of Northerners do decide
Please we should stop giving all those our southern brothers and sisters help too
Imagine last week I called my cousin brother telling him to go and vote instead he replied telling me that "na ball he want go play on Saturday. Him nor get time for vote". This is someone with a pvc yet not willing to go out there and vote
Am just waiting for him to do his normal begging of " bros find me small thing again "

I stopped in 2019 and fired all staff who voted APC. I will repeat it again if I discover such moles in my organization. Enough is enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:56am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

But be sincere with urself wasn't there rigging and thuggery everywhere yesterday? I spoke with a friend of mine in Kano yesterday, her sister is one of the INEC officers. Her report is that kwankwaso Is winning Kano with a landslide and I asked for other parties; she said APC is doing well also but Lp is very poor in Kano. But the surprising thing she said is that so many minors under 15 years were casting votes. I asked why couldn't the INEC officials stop them since it was apparent they were minors. She said I know how the north is especially Kano, that trying to stop them will only result in fight between the Christians there and the Muslims
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by tubolancer(m): 7:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

If that drug addict or atiku wins

Nigeria must be divided

I am not an igbo man

It simply shows Nigerians who clamored for their “victory” don’t really know what Nigeria should have become since the military lost power in this country and this worthless civilian government took over
I saw two war planes roving in the sky yesterday.......
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by dapsoneh: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2023
So, if inec has approved that an individual can vote, hr should stop it abi? Isn't age determination suppose to be the work of inec? His do ligation is to ensure decorum and prevent any form of criminality like Vote buying, snatching of ballot boxes , voters intimidations and thuggery while maintaining sanity at the poling unit
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Nolevel666: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
divide kee u there... Let Igbo man contest in the big two parties and Igbos should not act like presidency is a birth right of anybody... U compete for it like different boys woe a woman and she fall for one she likes simple... If Ina do anyhow after results show u guys ll be crushed

What is the meaning of Emilokan?

Is that not what tinubu is saying?

Show me someone like tinubu that you have employed in your private business before I listen to your rubbish and self-deceit

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Poshest4: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2023
You blame southern politicians but you've been slaves to pdp for God knows how long smh

SpecialAdviser:
Nonesense. Do I blame the north. Naaay. I blame southern politicians
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by CursedOsuPigs: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2023
CSTRR:

And the law you are supposed to maintain did not tell you that child voters are a criminal action?

Ode ni e.

Ode ni baba to bi e l'omo
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Poshest4: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Nice one coming from someone who doesn't have up to 2k in his account lol organization keep you there

stagger:

I stopped in 2019 and fired all staff who voted APC. I will repeat it again if I discover such moles in my organization. Enough is enough.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by 175(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

You're just irredeemable. Orueh.

Children dey vote, you dey yarn cap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

You are not alone on this bro. A woman whom I know in the area that live from hand to mouth, that always calls me to come and patronize some of the things she sells to survive told me yesterday, when I asked her if she had voted, that she wouldn't vote anybody, I asked 'y' and if she had a PVC? She said yes but she doesn't vote in elections. I was speechless. They are the kind of people that let others decide their future and after the election they start with their usual begging and complain of how bad the country is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by dvkot(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2023
superCleanworks:

If? you are still strolling when the race has finished.
the election has been rigged since 2 years ago when these kids were registered into the party and voters card was given to them. Nigerians saw all this building up back then and NO ONE SAID NOTHING. now we all expect magic.

The only thing Nigerians can do right now is to do a mass protest at INEC offices but we both know that id not going to happen because we know how to get used to anything.

as it stands now, another 8 years of APC is most likely going to happen.
it's well bro
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by taretoofine(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2023
CP wey be doctor of genetic 😁

make international community dey see the shame in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by MrFly(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2023
GardenOfGod:
he is right, they were cleared by INEC as adults to vote.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by DemgadTinko: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Dont worry, you will get the Leaders you deserve, when they kidnap your parent and spouse and ask you to bring a ransom of 5 million Naira, then you will know what you did to yourself. or your train detailed . Continue, until they ban this your Nairaland and whatsapp . Continue
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by madapcmod: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Useless bigot police chief. The Northerners are genetically tall. How come during election we now has stunted northerners?

This is appalling and these kids are being taught cheating at that age. Same region that carries religion for head.

So if such kids are seen driving with driving license, you are telling me, FRSC or police won't still pull them over for further probing?

God help us.

Obi needs to do a lot of sanitization
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by intruder15(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by GreyLaw(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2023
GardenOfGod:
Is it right and constitutional for children to vote?

A simple question and you are are narrating the 'same thing". I'm asking you, is it right?

Still afraid to answer the question... Is it right or not? Yes or no!

You are quoting animals don't you know? You think animals care if they step on poo? They don't!

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by CSTRR: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Ode ni baba to bi e l'omo
Koni da fun iya e.

Oniragba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport / Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement / Police Foil Cult Initiation Ceremony In Enugu, Arrest 24 Suspects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.