Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP (30214 Views)

North West Zone Will Determine Who Becomes The President- Thisday / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by CursedOsuPigs: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2023
CSTRR:

Koni da fun iya e.

Oniragba.

Sanpona lo maa f'oju iya e l'ona orun.

Omo ale jatijati🤪
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by GodisFirst: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2023
This is how the brain reasons when the pocket is stuffed with bribe money or when someone is power drunk, a tribal or ethnic begot or a religious fanatic or terrorist. They begin to say the unimaginable despite the level of education they might have attained, because their brain in on Bypass or Inhibit mode.
Check out HeEl-rufai, Dan Dollars, Lie Lie Mohammed, Emilokan, Hope Uzodimgba, Orji Uzo, Okoro Awasa and many of their likes.

But in all God pass them.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2023
GardenOfGod:
Very unprofessional statement by the police personnel.
whats unprofessional about it ? will disenfranchise what INEC has certified right ?
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by chikevictor(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2023
He should be ashamed of not telling the truth,making such statement, it shows that they know what they are doing but we will not give up, it can't go down without a fight. We must fight to finish. God will surely punish every evil man or woman that is standing against this nation to move forward, may fire of God locate and scatter them.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by famology(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Haynnie: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2023
Godoverevery:
Politics is a game........there is no magic.

Play it right and you win........tinubu sabi abeg

So winning by crook is the strategic gameplaya abi?

It disgust me to see Nigerians who toiled hardship for 8 years saying this. With malpractices you can't boast of a clean and fair election? undecided
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by GreatrAnalyst: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2023
Lies must kill you at last.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by dododawa1: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2023
If you see me,you will thought am 20s,whereas baba is 40s,with babyface.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by MeineMutter: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Please Nigerians we should stop giving help and money to all these beggars on the street. Be it almajiris and the rest of them

These are same people who don't fail to always vote in same criminals all over and over again
After that they will littered our street begging

Then when it is time for election instead of them to be sane
They will put on that religion and tribalism again and vote the wrong people

And also for our brothers and sisters here in the south
Despite they are aware of the situation but most of them always show I don't care altitude when it is time for voting. They will never come out and vote always leaving the future of Nigerians in the hands of Northerners do decide
Please we should stop giving all those our southern brothers and sisters help too
Imagine last week I called my cousin brother telling him to go and vote instead he replied telling me that "na ball he want go play on Saturday. Him nor get time for vote". This is someone with a pvc yet not willing to go out there and vote
Am just waiting for him to do his normal begging of " bros find me small thing again "
Then I will remind him of this election

Looser.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

What is the meaning of Emilokan?

Is that not what tinubu is saying?

Show me someone like tinubu that you have employed in your private business before I listen to your rubbish and self-deceit

if u type another obi no-go enter period
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Godspikin: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2023
GardenOfGod:

He is simply pushing the blame to inec. Inec registered this people and he doesn't want to take that blame.

It's really pathetic...
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by stuffs2002: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2023
GardenOfGod:

DUMB IPOB everywhere..

Is the Police Commissioner a medical doctor to determine their age?
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by Nolevel666: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
if u type another obi no-go enter period
U nor first know yourself not to talk about your country
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by OLULAW: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2023
STUPID CLAIM.
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by lancdoz: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2023
This is a man who has risen to the ranks of a CP.
Very unfortunate that we have this type of person at high level of authority
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by ddeola: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
because since age 8 or 9years, una don dey squeeze things inside those small small yarinya, why una no go confuse?

Even a senator marry minor. kiss undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP by tinktanker: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
The north are the most corrupt ppl during election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Ruled In January That INEC Can Use Any Method For Results Transmission / Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State / So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.