Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll (29083 Views)

Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities / Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke / Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by naijabetlee(m): 6:43am On Feb 26, 2023
The three leading presidential candidates were optimistic of victory in yesterday’s poll, the seventh in Nigeria’s Fourth Republic that was marred by violence, delayed voting, Bimodal Voters Accreditation System, BVAS, hitches and snatching of ballot boxes in many locations across the country.

The trio of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC; Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP; and Mr Peter Obi of the Labour Party, LP, who spoke after casting their ballots, expressed confidence that they would win.

Senator Musa Kwakwanso of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP, who was showing massive strength in his Kano State home base at press time, spoke in like manner.

Early results of the election showed Obi as making huge impact, beating Tinubu and Atiku in eight of the 13 polling units in Aso Rock.

The former Anambra State Governor, who said he is preapred for Nigeria’s challenges, also reportedly won the polling units of some APC top shots such as House of Representatives Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila; Minister of State Labour & Employment and APC, Campaign Spokesman, Mr. Festus Keyamo; and APC National Chairman, Senator Abdullahi Adamu.

Tinubu, the APC standard bearer, also pulled off interesting results winning the polling booths of former President Olusegun Obasanjo in Ogun State and Governor Seyi Makinde in Oyo. Tinubu also won his polling unit in Ikeja where Obi came second.

Atiku, the PDP flagbearer, beat the LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed, in his Kaduna polling unit.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/tinubu-atiku-obi-upbeat-as-violence-late-arrival-of-materials-overshadow-polls-2/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwig3pvZwbL9AhW7SfEDHfkTBBoQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw2xoirJ5lCDepPy3iWyoIgo

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by tsephanyah(f): 6:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Atiku will win.

I hope urchins and social media frenzy ombidiots won't start rioting.

If y'all urchins and obi_maddiots planning rioting just know the NA and NP will make Atiku victory more beautiful by sending y'all to hereafter... if there's one

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:04am On Feb 26, 2023
I tried to view some uploaded result sheets and the resolution was so low, like WTF? Those mobile scanner apps are technically useless

view pdf doc in my signature below

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by olgaa14: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2023
The former Anambra State Governor, who said he is preapred for Nigeria’s challenges, also reportedly won the polling units of some APC top shots such as House of Representatives Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila; Minister of State Labour & Employment and APC, Campaign Spokesman, Mr. Festus Keyamo; and APC National Chairman, Senator Abdullahi Adamu.
Obi smashing everything in sight

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by Alaigbopress: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2023
I do laugh when I hear some people saying Tinubu is their incoming president. By the time Northern Votes starts trickling in they will be shocked. Peter Obi is puting up a strong fight up North.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by Mandesz(m): 7:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Obidients how market? I'm proud of peter obi.. I'm really proud of the youth now. We say it and mean it. Only the north east and north west are places we're looking up to God for help.

Yoruba ti gbon.. aadibo fun eya mo! ( We no vote for tribe)
Shame to tinubu and his thugs.

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by HeadNigga: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2023
I no know why I be Nigerian. We are here fighting to make this country better while some people do not care. They vote out of sentiments and later complain with you when the person they voted for starts underperforming.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by Hendrixky: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Obi is winning

jonaifame22:
God pls let Peter obi win, than you dear God

Did you go out to vote

What is your unit and ward

Stop begging God

Inec don't count prayers
Inec count votes

When Inec is overwhelmed with huge voters then they can't rig it

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Make I laugh the Zombies first grin grin grin
Obidafts, you cannot escape hanging Tinubu presidential portrait picture in your offices.
You no get choice cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by Domipraiz: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Peter Obi will emerge the winner

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by victorazy(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Like for Obi

Share for Atiku

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by ecolime(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Why is Tinubu upbeat again? The violence all around were unleased by his boys.

In a sane society, investigations and criminal proceedings would definitely follow.

Whether he likes it or not, he has failed already.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by asatemple(f): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2023
We are waiting
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by Samfloxin(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2023
Let me reserve my comment until the final result is announced

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by Meandmycrew(f): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2023
The only person using thugs and causing violence is Thiefnubuu

I think he should be arrested and shot in the scrotum angry

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by Teetee777: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2023
We are counting scores between Apc Pdp and Nnpp in the north, you are asking scores for labour party.
Which party is labour party in the north?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by jonaifame22(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2023
God pls let Peter obi win, than you dear God

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by cmikel: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2023

THE OFFICIALS WERE PROBERBLY RECEVING BRIEFING ON HOW TO SYSTEMATICALLY

MANUPULATE THE ELECTION.

HOW CAN BVAS STOP WORKING AND RESULTS HAS TO BE TAKING TO THE OFFICE WERE THEY WILL MANUPULATE AND MANUALLY UPLOAD ALTERED ELECTION DATA.

https://twitter.com/shedrachjamess/status/1629710470729932800?s=46&t=CXt9cXZlKLetdu9fv7ZcgQ

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by xquire(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2023
Peter Obi will win:
Abia
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwaibom
CrossRivers
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa
Lagos
Benue
Plateau
Nassarawa
Abuja
Taraba

Over 25%
Adamawa
Kaduna
Ondo
Ogun
Kogi
Oyo

25% or less
Niger
Kano
Sokoto
Osun
Kwara
Bauchi

Less than 25%
Borno
Kebbi
Yobe
Jigawa
Zamfara
Kastina
Gombe
Ekiti

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by Jooks26: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2023
This is the quiet before the storm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by FineUsername(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2023
Morning reach, still no results from North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by Meajor(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2023
😩😩😩 na so wailers don labour in vain? Dem go remember say Nnamdi Kanu dey for DSS cell latest Wednesday..... You go begin hear Biafra or nothing 🤣🤣🤣. Godforbid bad thing📌

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by JoshTim: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2023
NaijaOlosho:

Says Naija Olosho. Who takes this chattering animal serious?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07am On Feb 26, 2023
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by Lordpeckxy(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2023
The only problem that we would probably face after the election is other presidential candidates who didn't win, trying to Mar the tenor of the other candidate who was elected President.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07am On Feb 26, 2023
NaijaOlosho:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by SaturnNick(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Planned by PDAPC

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll by Smartjeezy(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2023
We are waiting for the result.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Dasuki's Corpse Arrives Sokoto For Final Burial In Chartered Plane. PICS / "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff / Poor Widows Turned Millionaires Overnight By Okorocha With Huge Gestures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.