Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Prayers Has Never Been Answered - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prayers Has Never Been Answered (2186 Views)

Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? / Why Are My Prayers Not Answered?? / This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by orisa37: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2023
YOU HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOURSELF ALONE AND NOT INCLUDING GOD.
GOD NEEDS PRAISES. PRAYERS. HALLELUJAHS AND HOSANNAS.
GOD EATS PRAISES AND WORSHIPS. AND YOU MUST KNOW THAT GOD ANSWERS ON HIS OWN TERMS AND TIMES.
HAPPY SUNDAY. I AM PRAISING GOD FOR YOU AND NIGERIA.

FROM ORUNTO27.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by jaephoenix(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

You're going to hear a lot of excuses for why God doesn't answer you, and it will surprise these people that you are probably more holy than they are. Later they will tell you it isn't Gods time. At other times God doesn't answer the prayer of sinners.

There are just some people that God has never and will never answer their prayers, right from kindergarten as you've said. Just live your life as you can. God is for some people, not all.

Why create some people to suffer and use some random form of favoritism on creations? One day, you will get to see why. Maybe everything you read in the Bible is a lie.
The Bible is actually a barefaced lie
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by jaephoenix(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Okay I see where your problem lies, hence the need to repent first, as I earlier said.

The wicked are cursed, and no amount of blessings you think they have can ever change that fact unless they turned away from their wicked ways.
Yeah, everyone believes his own soup is the sweetest

1 Like

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by jaephoenix(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Jackanda1:
Your sincerity is zero.
You are just an atheist trying to discredit God.
The no true Scotsman shows up again. Seems to be your favorite fallacy cheesy
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by jaephoenix(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2023
CaptMarvel:
when a prisoner doesn't struggle to leave his Prison he have peace with his captors and remain a captive, but when he does struggles, troubles ensue, and if he continues victory is certain. Think about it.
Whoa. What an analogy. So the more a Christian fights the devil, he suffers, and keeps suffering everyday? But if he chills with the devil, he'll be enjoying?
I love Christians. They are like kids that argue with the first notion that pops up in their mind anywhere
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by jaephoenix(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:

Nnaaa... I don't know how to appreciate you.

Now this is the person that understands my plight.

Why must I find it hard? Why?

Did God create me to come here and watch others live their lives.

I'm just existing.

Is it until my parents no longer have strong teeth, will I be able to buy them meat

Why will people always tell me thank you. Why can't I tell them thank you or don't they find me worthy of favour

Chai!
Even in the Bible, its said 'Ask and it shall be opened/given' there were no caveats
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by BRATISLAVA: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:

Nnaaa... I don't know how to appreciate you.

Now this is the person that understands my plight.

Why must I find it hard? Why?

Did God create me to come here and watch others live their lives.

I'm just existing.

Is it until my parents no longer have strong teeth, will I be able to buy them meat

Why will people always tell me thank you. Why can't I tell them thank you or don't they find me worthy of favour

Chai!

The people who are telling you these things don't understand.

What is the purpose of your life? Why do these things only happen to you? What caused it? Why you? Why doesn't it every seem to get better? Why are you always the spectator to the lives of others? Aren't you a human being too? What did you do wrong that is so unforgivable? Even the devil would get audience if he wanted to repent, but why never You?

In all this: where is God?

You'll see people say, cry to God like I did and he will answer you. You probably tried it, maybe even fasted for 7 days seeking forgiveness for your sins, you were genuinely penitent, but still God doesn't care.

Why can't they answer that, except to vomit the old riddles they told them are the reasons why prayers aren't answered?

God is for some, not all.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 9:29am On Feb 26, 2023
CaptMarvel:
when a prisoner doesn't struggle to leave his Prison he have peace with his captors and remain a captive, but when he does struggles, troubles ensue, and if he continues victory is certain. Think about it.
God never said prayer is the resolution. God stated in clear terms that obedience is the key to overcoming one's sinnee status. You can pray from the day you are born until the day you die and never once receive answers from God because what moves God is not your prayers but you obedience, which is opposite of sin. undecided
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by BRATISLAVA: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2023
jaephoenix:

Whoa. What an analogy. So the more a Christian fights the devil, he suffers, and keeps suffering everyday? But if he chills with the devil, he'll be enjoying?
I love Christians. They are like kids that argue with the first notion that pops up in their mind anywhere

Rather than admit they don't have the answers, they will begin to give excuses for God.

If the creator of the universe sees fit to disregard certain of his creations and make life unbearable for them, who are we to say that the person is a sinner or that the person has not genuinely repented, or that God's time is the best time?

I've come to realize that it's not everyone that God loves. It's not everyone he cares about. It's not everyone he will answer. No matter how much the person seeks after him or follows the formula to get in touch with Him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Mccallistas(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

The people who are telling you these things don't understand.

What is the purpose of your life? Why do these things only happen to you? What caused it? Why you? Why doesn't it every seem to get better? Why are you always the spectator to the lives of others? Aren't you a human being too? What did you do wrong that is so unforgivable? Even the devil would get audience if he wanted to repent, but why never You?

In all this: where is God?

You'll see people say, cry to God like I did and he will answer you. You probably tried it, maybe even fasted for 7 days seeking forgiveness for your sins, you were genuinely penitent, but still God doesn't care.

Why can't they answer that, except to vomit the old riddles they told them are the reasons why prayers aren't answered?

God is for some, not all.
As I dey read this your comment tear drop my eyes.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by BRATISLAVA: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God never said prayer is the resolution. God stated in clear terms that obedience is the key to overcoming one's sinnee status. You can pray from the day you are born until the day you die and never once receive answers from God because what moves God is not your prayers but you obedience, which is opposite of sin. undecided

You mean to tell us you're more obedient than anyone else who doesn't get their prayers answered?

Let's get this right, as a pastor you can fornicate with your flock on the altar, provided you're obedient enough to repent. You can lie, and provided you're obedient to the Bible you will live a happy and fulfilled life. But a person who has not done such things and is not obedient would suffer through life.

I like your message of grace. The David message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by BRATISLAVA: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:

As I dey read this your comment tear drop my eyes.

Cheer up.

I don't have solutions to your problems, but I can see them.

You're not a bad person, or more of a sinner than anyone else. You're not faithless as some would say. You're just a person going through the wilderness of life that you cannot understand how you got there or why. They don't know why it's happening to you, too, and because of that they will never understand you.

Forget about all the iron rules and regulations. All that religion does nobody any good. Live your life in the consciousness of God. Don't pray too much. Don't cry too much. Don't read your Bible too much. Doing too much of those things will only get you depressed.

Don't tell religious people these things, because they will always blame you for the circumstance you find yourself in. They're like the friends of Job in the bible.

Keep up with life until you meet someone who understands and can help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Mccallistas(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Cheer up.

I don't have solutions to your problems, but I can see them.

You're not a bad person, or more of a sinner than anyone else. You're not faithless as some would say. You're just a person going through the wilderness of life that you cannot understand how you got there or why. They don't know why it's happening to you, too, and because of that they will never understand you.

Forget about all the iron rules and regulations. All that religion does nobody any good. Live your life in the consciousness of God. Don't pray too much. Don't cry too much. Don't read your Bible too much. Doing too much of those things will only get you depressed.

Don't tell religious people these things, because they will always blame you for the circumstance you find yourself in. They're like the friends of Job in the bible.

Keep up with life until you meet someone who understands and can help you.
Thank you so much!

Thank you.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Barims(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2023
What do you expect when you are talking to something that only exist in your brain? What do you expect when you talk to ceiling
Start working, don't pray. It's has been shown in studies that it's make things worse as it makes you relax while you wait for nothing to happens
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
■ You mean to tell us you're more obedient than anyone else who doesn't get their prayers answered?
Let's get this right, as a pastor you can fornicate with your flock on the altar, provided you're obedient enough to repent. You can lie, and provided you're obedient to the Bible you will live a happy and fulfilled life.
■ I like your message of grace. The David message.
1. God says, "I will only answer your prayers if you abide in me and I in you" meaning only those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments, His Truth, will He give ear to. Those terms haven't changed in almost 2000 years. undecided

2. Clearly, your understanding of sin differs entirely from that expressed in scripture. How can your pastors and mogs who you describe as blatantly sinning against God be described by the same you as living in obedience to God? No be crazy be that? undecided

3. I didn't say anything about grace-- which actually refers to Eternal life--- since what I have instead insisted upon here is the message of Jesus Christ , God's Truth, which emphasizes personal responsibility. Every one who comes to Jesus Christ is responsible for stopping his bad ways, making the decision to no longer disobey/transgress God's Law, resolve his sin debt in order to become pure to then obtain eternal salvation that is Jesus Christ - Daniel 9 vs 24 & John 8 vs 31 - 36. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by jaephoenix(m): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Barims:
What do you expect when you are talking to something that only exist in your brain? What do you expect when you talk to ceiling
Start working, don't pray. It's has been shown in studies that it's make things worse as it makes you relax while you wait for nothing to happens
Its a logical conclusion to arrive that no god exists, with these kind of scenarios OP describes. But they won't see it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by BRATISLAVA: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. God says, "I will only answer your prayers if you abide in me and I in you" meaning only those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments, His Truth, will He give ear to. Those terms haven't changed in almost 2000 years. undecided

2. Clearly, your understanding of sin differs entirely from that expressed in scripture. How can your pastors and mogs who you describe as blatantly sinning against God be described by the same you as living in obedience to God? No be crazy be that? undecided

3. I didn't say anything about grace-- which actually refers to Eternal life--- since what I have instead insisted upon here is the message of Jesus Christ , God's Truth, which emphasizes personal responsibility. Every one who comes to Jesus Christ is responsible for stopping his bad ways, making the decision to no longer disobey/transgress God's Law, resolve his sin debt in order to become pure to then obtain eternal salvation that is Jesus Christ - Daniel 9 vs 24 & John 8 vs 31 - 36. undecided

You described obedience, as if the OP isn't obedient. I'm asking why God is answering their prayers and not his. Are they more abiding than the OP? You mean over 500M-2BN people are more abiding than him, even the terrorists and baby killers? Why are these people having their prayers answered and not him?

Why? Is he worse than the devil who even has audience with God who answers his prayers to torment people?

Besides, I don't think any of you understand what he's saying. All you're concerned with is what you think he's doing wrong, accusing him, trying to speak for God. Let God speak for himself why he's not answering him. Op can't be the worst, most disobedient human being ever created.

Any time I see people make excuses for God, then I know that God is wicked.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by BRATISLAVA: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Barims:

Who told you he's not working? He's probably more enterprising than many people accusing him of this or that, but for some reason it's not paying off.

His creation of this thread is more than you guys see it to be. Yes, we know you're answered by God because you're all so righteous, holy and obedient. But when he followed your formula, did it work for him? Probably not. Or he wouldn't have made the thread.

I don't know why Christians believe there's something the next person is doing wrong when they can't get the same results they do.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by HellVictorinho7: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Who told you he's not working? He's probably more enterprising than many people accusing him of this or that, but for some reason it's not paying off.

His creation of this thread is more than you guys see it to be. Yes, we know you're answered by God because you're all so righteous, holy and obedient. But when he followed your formula, did it work for him? Probably not. Or he wouldn't have made the thread.

I don't know why Christians believe there's something the next person is doing wrong when they can't get the same results they do.
the world has no purpose.....buhari is an evidence.,, ,nothing attributed 2 god stops that.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Jackanda1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
jaephoenix:

The no true Scotsman shows up again. Seems to be your favorite fallacy cheesy
It seems you've bookmarked my username...shame
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
■ You described obedience, as if the OP isn't obedient.
■ I'm asking why God is answering their prayers and not his. Are they more abiding than the OP? You mean over 500M-2BN people are more abiding than him, even the terrorists and baby killers?
■ Why are these people having their prayers answered and not him? Why? Is he worse than the devil who even has audience with God who answers his prayers to torment people?
■ Besides, I don't think any of you understand what he's saying. All you're concerned with is what you think he's doing wrong, accusing him, trying to speak for God. Let God speak for himself why he's not answering him. Op can't be the worst, most disobedient human being ever created.
■ Any time I see people make excuses for God, then I know that God is wicked.
1. How did you arrive at your claim that OP is obedient? undecided

2. God declared that He does not answer the prayers of the disobedient aka sinners. Jesus Christ made this abundantly clear in His Gospel as well. So, how did you arrive at this claim of yours that God is the one answering the prayers of those whom you admit live in disobedience of God aka sinners? undecided

3. What people are having their prayers answered by God? The same ones you openly revealed are in fact sinners aka those who live in disobedience of God's commandments and teachings or what? The devil is not a sinner so let's leave Him out of this and focus, shall we? .

4. Oh, I definitely understand what OP is saying. Only you somehow think that in your confusion about God, and the things of God are concerned, you have a better grasp than anyone does. God said He only answers the prayers of those who are not sinners meaning that all the sinners out there do not have their prayers answered by God. They may work towards and achieve their desires by their own will like the unbelievers do but that doesn't mean God did it. Why? Because God said He only answers the prayers of those who are not sinners. It doesn't matter whether you think yourself worse than others or not what matters is He does not answer the prayers of sinners. Simple! undecided

5. I am not making any excuses for God here as instead I am simply asserting what God has made clear of Himself. His Word is everlasting so why you expect that to change is beyond me. He said He does not answer the prayers of sinners but you obviously don't believe that at all since you have continued to assert that God answers even the prayers of your sinful pastors and mogs, and so should also answer the prayers of OP who does not deny being a sinner. All this while completely ignoring God's Truth which which that God does not answer the prayers of sinners. undecided
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
■ Who told you he's not working? He's probably more enterprising than many people accusing him of this or that, but for some reason it's not paying off.
■ His creation of this thread is more than you guys see it to be. Yes, we know you're answered by God because you're all so righteous, holy and obedient. But when he followed your formula, did it work for him? Probably not. Or he wouldn't have made the thread.
■ I don't know why Christians believe there's something the next person is doing wrong when they can't get the same results they do.
1. Well, he simply has to keep trying like the rest of the world if he intends to do it all by his own might. There is no way around that for those who are not of God. undecided

2. Those who want God to answer them are expected by God to do as He commands. You sound like you have thoroughly swallowed the deceit of your pastors and mogs who lie to you that, against God, it is indeed possible to live in sin while stil having your prayers answered by God. And I am telling you that contrary to the lies your masters have fed you with, God has never changed His mind regarding His decree that the prayers of sinners -- those who live in disobedience of His commandments and teachings-- are an abomination to Him. He has not changed His mind even though your conmen pastors have filled your heads with lies to cause you to believe that He has. undecided

3. Look, let me give you the low down. The religion of Christianity is an idolatrous system of beliefs set up by men using the name of God to deceive and delude the gullible. It has nothing to do with God or Jesus Christ. What you lot claim to have experienced isn't God or Jesus Christ but the idolatrous fumes your mental have been pumped full of. And as long as you are attached to that system of lies, you are against God aka of sin, and your measure of God is not according to the standard set by God Himself but according to the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs who rule over your lives. God's mandate is a straightforward and simple one. It hasn't changed in more than 2500 years. And He will never bend His mandate and Law for any man. undecided

Have their been those who have been able to, through submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ been able to have their prayers answered by God? Well. We have stories of the disciples along with the 144,000 to go by, and these as I already mentioned, went as far as choosing a life of celibacy in order to see this happen in their lives. So, the question here should instead be if God is really who you want. undecided
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Carcholce: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I may not be there yet but yet, it is possible to be without sin and righteous. The disciples achieved that feat, even the 144,000 mostly young men who went as far as to choose celibacy as their lot also achieved that feat. So what is your excuse?, undecided

Is this in the Bible?
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Carcholce:
Is this in the Bible?
You mean you don't read of them in scripture? undecided
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Carcholce: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You mean you don't read of them in scripture? undecided

I think I have seen something like that in book of Revelation. I can’t remember what chapter/verse. Tell me about it.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Carcholce:
I think I have seen something like that in book of Revelation. I can’t remember what chapter/verse. Tell me about it.
Yep! According to the records, they were all chosen before God finally destroyed Jerusalem almost 2000 years ago. undecided
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by BRATISLAVA: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Well, he simply has to keep trying like the rest of the world if he intends to do it all by his own might. There is no way around that for those who are not of God. undecided

2. Those who want God to answer them are expected by God to do as He commands. You sound like you have thoroughly swallowed the deceit of your pastors and mogs who lie to you that, against God, it is indeed possible to live in sin while stil having your prayers answered by God. And I am telling you that contrary to the lies your masters have fed you with, God has never changed His mind regarding His decree that the prayers of sinners -- those who live in disobedience of His commandments and teachings-- are an abomination to Him. He has not changed His mind even though your conmen pastors have filled your heads with lies to cause you to believe that He has. undecided

3. Look, let me give you the low down. The religion of Christianity is an idolatrous system of beliefs set up by men using the name of God to deceive and delude the gullible. It has nothing to do with God or Jesus Christ. What you lot claim to have experienced isn't God or Jesus Christ but the idolatrous fumes your mental have been pumped full of. And as long as you are attached to that system of lies, you are against God aka of sin, and your measure of God is not according to the standard set by God Himself but according to the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs who rule over your lives. God's mandate is a straightforward and simple one. It hasn't changed in more than 2500 years. And He will never bend His mandate and Law for any man. undecided

Have their been those who have been able to, through submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ been able to have their prayers answered by God? Well. We have stories of the disciples along with the 144,000 to go by, and these as I already mentioned, went as far as choosing a life of celibacy in order to see this happen in their lives. So, the question here should instead be if God is really who you want. undecided

The 144000 were not the most successful men in Israel.

None of you have understood the OP. You're all more interested in pontificating self-righteously and claiming he's an unholy sinner.

Was Job a sinner? Or was God behind his predicament?

1 Like

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Carcholce: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Yep! undecided

Tell me please.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Carcholce: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

The 144000 were not the most successful men in Israel.

None of you have understood the OP. You're all more interested in pontificating self-righteously and claiming he's an unholy sinner

Was Job a sinner? Or was God behind his predicament?

What does this mean? Unholy sinners.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by BRATISLAVA: 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. How did you arrive at your claim that OP is obedient? undecided

2. God declared that He does not answer the prayers of the disobedient aka sinners. Jesus Christ made this abundantly clear in His Gospel as well. So, how did you arrive at this claim of yours that God is the one answering the prayers of those whom you admit live in disobedience of God aka sinners? undecided

3. What people are having their prayers answered by God? The same ones you openly revealed are in fact sinners aka those who live in disobedience of God's commandments and teachings or what? The devil is not a sinner so let's leave Him out of this and focus, shall we? .

4. Oh, I definitely understand what OP is saying. Only you somehow think that in your confusion about God, and the things of God are concerned, you have a better grasp than anyone does. God said He only answers the prayers of those who are not sinners meaning that all the sinners out there do not have their prayers answered by God. They may work towards and achieve their desires by their own will like the unbelievers do but that doesn't mean God did it. Why? Because God said He only answers the prayers of those who are not sinners. It doesn't matter whether you think yourself worse than others or not what matters is He does not answer the prayers of sinners. Simple! undecided

5. I am not making any excuses for God here as instead I am simply asserting what God has made clear of Himself. His Word is everlasting so why you expect that to change is beyond me. He said He does not answer the prayers of sinners but you obviously don't believe that at all since you have continued to assert that God answers even the prayers of your sinful pastors and mogs, and so should also answer the prayers of OP who does not deny being a sinner. All this while completely ignoring God's Truth which which that God does not answer the prayers of sinners. undecided

And where did it say he's not obedient? So all the people who are more successful and fulfilled at life are all obedient? You can't be serious. You're more interested in unfounded accusations. Did he ever tell you he was not obedient and that he has not tried all your formulas before?

People suffer because God wants them to and is at times the architect of it. It's all over the Bible. The devil isn't omnipotent or omniscient, it's a singular being, so who is in charge then?

If God has chosen you not to suffer like the op, you will go on thinking his suffering is as a result of his sins. Meanwhile, others living the same supposedly sinful life and doing worse are better off than he is.

There is nothing like a sinner. Because even the worst sinners get their prayers answered, people living in perpetual sin.

1 Like

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
■ The 144000 were not the most successful men in Israel.
■ None of you have understood the OP. You're all more interested in pontificating and claiming he's an unholy sinner.
■ Was Job a sinner? Or was God behind his predicament?
1. I don't follow. The 144,000 were righteous men of God in Jesus Christ, men whose prayers were answered by God. What has being most successful to do with this? Or who told you that having God answer your prayers meant you would be of the most successful? undecided

2. Stop deceiving yourself abeg! What OP wants is clearly not God but the world. What you also seem to desire is also not God but the world. And God never promised the world to any man in Jesus Christ. In Jesus Christ, you are expected to abandon everything you have--- your possessions, your family, business, career, reputation, etc., in order to be saved. So, you should probably stop hiding your frustrations behind God and focus on upping your game as the rest in the world do. God's decree isn't the problem here.undecided

3.Yes, Job was a righteous man of Old ----not Jesus Christ-- and yes, God was behind His predicament. undecided
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by BRATISLAVA: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't follow. The 144,000 were righteous men of God in Jesus Christ, men whose prayers were answered by God. What has being most successful to do with this? Or who told you that having God answer your prayers meant you would be of the most successful? undecided

2. Stop deceiving yourself abeg! What OP wants is clearly not God but the world. What you also seem to desire is also not God but the world. And God never promised the world to any man in Jesus Christ. So, you should probably stop hiding your frustrations behind God and focus on upping your game as the rest in the world do. undecided

3. Job was a righteous man of Old, not Jesus Christ, and yes, God was behind His predicament. undecided

Then you're hellbound if the standard is eunuchs.

It's not about frustrations. If he's tried and experiences bad luck and prays about it and your God never answers despite your claims about answering, then what is the point of him praying?
Is it not clear that God is not for all?

If God was the scourge, what makes you think the OP isn't innocent in all this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Pregnant Side Chick Confront Pastor In Lagos Church? (video) / The Uncut Truth about Tb Joshua prophecy of the Worldwide Protests? / The Power Of PRAISE And Meaning Of WORSHIP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.