Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Prayers Has Never Been Answered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prayers Has Never Been Answered (2159 Views)

Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? / Why Are My Prayers Not Answered?? / This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Mccallistas(m): 6:48am On Feb 26, 2023
From my kindergarten till now, I have never went to God in prayer and that prayer got answered...

That one no dey bother me again cuz I know God no put me for His agenda. My problem be say anything wey I see for dream na opposite for real life.
I dey for dream this early morning and Peter Obi win the election.

I don't know how to start crying.
My prayers, God no dey ever answer am and my dream na opposite e dey do.

Congrats to Atiku then.

Even if Lucifer win for this country, anybody wey God wan bless e go bless am.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2023
God does not answer the prayers of sinners neither does He bend His Law to please the whims of of men. grin

Your election is in that hands of the people who rule Nigeria, whether the people, its politicians or both. undecided
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Lol. It is well.

Me too, I realized that I'm not a very good dreamer.

But as for prayers, trust me, if you sincerely pray the prayer of repentance, God would surely hear you..

You also need to align your prayers with God's Will and be a doer of God's Word, because God has respect for the prayer of the righteous and those were obedient to His Word.

God bless.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Mccallistas(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God does not answer the prayers of sinners neither does He bend His Law to please the whims of of men. grin

Your election is in that hands of the people who rule Nigeria, whether the people, its politicians or both. undecided
So are you trying to tell me, you're not a sinner like me

2 Likes

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Mccallistas(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Lol. It is well.

Me too, I realized that I'm not a very good dreamer.

But as for prayers, trust me, if you sincerely pray the prayer of repentance, God would surely hear you..

You also need to align your prayers with God's Will and be a doer of God's Word, because God has respect for the prayer of the righteous and those were obedient to His Word.

God bless.
I can clearly remember years ago when I was still in Catholic doing Catechism, Block Rosary and all that. That I have never had any of prayer requests 🙏 answered.

God bless even the wicked.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:
So are you trying to tell me, you're not a sinner like me
We are not all in the same boat. Those lies fed you by your pastors and mogs that even in Jesus Christ everyone remains sinners will only follow you for as long as you always them rule over you. undecided
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by CaptMarvel(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:
From my kindergarten till now, I have never went to God in prayer and that prayer got answered...

That one no dey bother me again cuz I know God no put me for His agenda. My problem be say anything wey I see for dream na opposite for real life.

Congrats to Atiku then.

Pray with Psalms you'll be alright. Psalm 20 is one you can even you to entreat God to hear your prayers. There are many psalms that can help your prayers more potent.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:

I can clearly remember years ago when I was still in Catholic doing Catechism, Block Rosary and all that. That I have never had any of prayer requests 🙏 answered.

God bless even the wicked.
Okay I see where your problem lies, hence the need to repent first, as I earlier said.

The wicked are cursed, and no amount of blessings you think they have can ever change that fact unless they turned away from their wicked ways.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Mccallistas(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
We are not all in the same boat. Those lies fed you by your pastors and mogs that even in Jesus Christ everyone remains sinners will only follow you for as long as you always them rule over you. undecided
You didn't answer my question bro

1 Like

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Mccallistas(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2023
CaptMarvel:
Pray with Psalms you'll be alright. Psalm 20 is one you can even you to entreat God to hear your prayers. There are many psalms that can help your prayers more potent.
For me to pray is an invitation to nightmares.

If I don't pray, I sleep better and peaceful.

1 Like

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Mccallistas(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Okay I see where your problem lies, hence the need to repent first, as I earlier said.

The wicked are cursed, and no amount of blessings you think they have can ever change that fact unless they turned away from their wicked ways.
How many times do I have to repent?

How is it my fault that God doesn't want to answer the prayer requests of a little child (His little child).

1 Like

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:
You didn't answer my question bro
I did. Jesus called sinners to Himself but He urged them to be holy even as the father is holy. So your choice to remain enclosed in sin is all you and you alone. undecided
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Mccallistas(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I did. Jesus called sinners to Himself but He urged them to be holy even as the father is holy. So your choice to remain enclosed in sin is all you and you alone. undecided
So you are telling that you are righteous and doesn't sin at all?
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:
■ How many times do I have to repent?
■ How is it my fault that God doesn't want to answer the prayer requests of a little child (His little child).
1. The way to overcoming your status as a sinner is not via "repentance", which you only need do once and for all when you choose Jesus Christ over your previous way, but instead via continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth, a lifestyle that will eventually lead you to knowledge of the Truth who will then set you free from slavery to sin - John 8 vs 31 - 36. Submission and obedience to the Truth is the only way to reverse your status as a sinner and the onus is on you to cause that to happen. undecided

2. God does not owe you or a little child anything. undecided
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Jackanda1(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Your sincerity is zero. You are just an atheist trying to discredit God.

1 Like

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:
So you are telling that you are righteous and doesn't sin at all?
I may not be there yet but yet, it is possible to be without sin and righteous. The disciples achieved that feat, even the 144,000 mostly young men who went as far as to choose celibacy as their lot also achieved that feat. So what is your excuse?, undecided
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by BRATISLAVA: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:

How many times do I have to repent?

How is it my fault that God doesn't want to answer the prayer requests of a little child (His little child).

You're going to hear a lot of excuses for why God doesn't answer you, and it will surprise these people that you are probably more holy than they are. Later they will tell you it isn't Gods time. At other times God doesn't answer the prayer of sinners.

There are just some people that God has never and will never answer their prayers, right from kindergarten as you've said. Just live your life as you can. God is for some people, not all.

Why create some people to suffer and use some random form of favoritism on creations? One day, you will get to see why. Maybe everything you read in the Bible is a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Mccallistas(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I may not be there yet but yet, it is possible to be without sin and righteous. The disciples achieved that feat, even the 144,000 mostly young men who went as far as to choose celibacy as their lot also achieved that feat. So what is your excuse?, undecided
Which means we're still sinners...

Now tell me, has God ever answered your prayers
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by CaptMarvel(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:

For me to pray is an invitation to nightmares.

If I don't pray, I sleep better and peaceful.
when a prisoner doesn't struggle to leave his Prison he have peace with his captors and remain a captive, but when he does struggles, troubles ensue, and if he continues victory is certain. Think about it.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by BRATISLAVA: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Jackanda1:
Your sincerity is zero.
You are just an atheist trying to discredit God.

Maybe.

Maybe not.

But I know that he isn't lying.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Mccallistas(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The way to overcoming your status as a sinner is not via "repentance", which you only need do once and for all when you choose Jesus Christ over your previous way, but instead via continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth, a lifestyle that will eventually lead you to knowledge of the Truth who will then set you free from slavery to sin - John 8 vs 31 - 36. Submission and obedience to the Truth is the only way to reverse your status as a sinner and the onus is on you to cause that to happen. undecided

2. God does not owe you or a little child anything. undecided
God is our Father.
Saying that my father does not owe me (or His little child) anything, is an abomination.
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by BRATISLAVA: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2023
CaptMarvel:
when a prisoner doesn't struggle to leave his Prison he have peace with his captors and remain a captive, but when he does struggles, troubles ensue, and if he continues victory is certain. Think about it.

Why should he have to struggle all his life? So the other people praying and getting answers are humans and he isn't one?

What happened to praying to God and getting answers? Or is that a lie peddled by the chosen few?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:
■ Which means we're still sinners...
■ Now tell me, has God ever answered your prayers
1. Wrong! I may not be there yet means I am not certain what indicators to look out for for when one finally becomes a holy and acceptable vessel of God but one thing I know is God now answers my prayers, somethings even as I am thinking them. It is not at 100% yet but it is more than I could boast of before I started down on this journey towards submission and obedience of His Truth. undecided

2. Yes, He answered at least 3 requests today alone all the while urging that I continue to "Trust Him". undecided
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:
■ God is our Father.
■ Saying that my father does not owe me (or His little child) anything, is an abomination.
1. God never said He is your father. Your pastors and mogs are responsible for feeding you that lie. Sons of God are those who are holy... that is what is instead written in scripture. undecided

2. You are a son of man, the result of the desires and the loin movements of your earthly father. You become a Son of God only when you begin to live your life in submission and obedience to God's commands.undecided
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Mccallistas(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

You're going to hear a lot of excuses for why God doesn't answer you, and it will surprise these people that you are probably more holy than they are. Later they will tell you it isn't Gods time. At other times God doesn't answer the prayer of sinners.

There are just some people that God has never and will never answer their prayers, right from kindergarten as you've said. Just live your life as you can. God is for some people, not all.

Why create some people to suffer and use some random form of favoritism on creations? One day, you will get to see why. Maybe everything you read in the Bible is a lie.
Hnmmm!
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by jaephoenix(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:

Congrats to Atiku then.

That's cos he doesn't exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2023
What do you know about PRAYER?

Because this is what Jesus said about PRAYER:

“You must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth" Matthew 6:9-10

And apostle John added:

And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that no matter what we ask according to his will, he hears us. 1John 5:14

Going by the highlighted in red God doesn't listen to all prayers except those that's according to His will. So find out what God's will first before praying otherwise you're just talking to tin air! Matthew 6:2

May you have PEACE!

1 Like

Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Mccallistas(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2023
Jackanda1:
Your sincerity is zero.
You are just an atheist trying to discredit God.
Far from it.

I'm just thinking about my life before I decide to create this thread.
Let me tell you, I have been to the Seminary.
In 2009 I even had to start at jss1 cause I was already at jss2 before I took the entry form.

I had to drop out when the Rev. Father who was sponsoring me, told me he's no longer buoyant.

My problem be say, why is it that any time I go to God with a Prayer request. God no go answer me.
Abi na only me waka come
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Mccallistas(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Maybe.

Maybe not.

But I know that he isn't lying.
God bless you 🙏
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:
■ Far from it. I'm just thinking about my life before I decide to create this thread. Let me tell you, I have been to the Seminary. In 2009 I even had to start at jss1 cause I was already at jss2 before I took the entry form. I had to drop out when the Rev. Father who was sponsoring me, told me he's no longer buoyant. My problem be say, why is it that any time I go to God with a Prayer request. God no go answer me.
Abi na only me waka come
1. The answer is simple and hasn't changed in almost 2000 years, and it is that God does not answer the prayers of sinners. He delights in answering the prayers of the righteous though but He does not answer the prayers of sinners. So your common sense goal ought to be to overcome our sin status so God can answer your prayers, assuming that is in fact what you really want. undecided

If, however, what you wanted was for some man to provide answers to your prayers, then you are best making your request to men like those in the world who don't believe do. undecided
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Mccallistas(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Why should he have to struggle all his life? So the other people praying and getting answers are humans and he isn't one?

What happened to praying to God and getting answers? Or is that a lie peddled by the chosen few?
Nnaaa... I don't know how to appreciate you.

Now this is the person that understands my plight.

Why must I find it hard? Why?

Did God create me to come here and watch others live their lives.

I'm just existing.

Is it until my parents no longer have strong teeth, will I be able to buy them meat

Why will people always tell me thank you. Why can't I tell them thank you or don't they find me worthy of favour

Chai!
Re: My Prayers Has Never Been Answered by Kobojunkie: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2023
Mccallistas:
■ Nnaaa... I don't know how to appreciate you. Now this is the person that understands my plight. Why must I find it hard? Why? Did God create me to come here and watch others live their lives. I'm just existing. Is it until my parents no longer have strong teeth, will I be able to buy them meat Why will people always tell me thank you. Why can't I tell them thank you or don't they find me worthy of favour Chai!
1. God did not "create" you, your parents made that decision to bring you into this world so why not hold them responsible. If life was hard for you, it was not because of God but because your parents, the ones who chose to bring you into this world, failed to provide for you all that you would have need of. Why not hold them responsible rather than attack a God who owes you nothing for their failures? undecided

It never amazes me how you religious folks convince yourselves that God somehow owe you a debt which in fact it is the other way around. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OMNI and God - M_nwankwo, Romeo, Noetic. . . / Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! / There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Not Real – Pope Francis STATEMENT..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.