Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,629 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Were Are The Obidients - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Were Are The Obidients (238 Views)

Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients / Obidients Beware and see What Tinubu Is Doing In Rivers State / Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Are The Obidients by Pascal9: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2023
I have noticed that most of the obidient chest beaters have vanished and gone quiet, it's a pity when some people are soo draft
Re: Were Are The Obidients by Madridstar(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2023
Pascal9:
I have noticed that most of the obidient chest beaters have vanished and gone quiet, it's a pity when some people are soo draft
we don vote waiting for results. You want us to continue campaigning🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Were Are The Obidients by Pascal9: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2023
Madridstar:
we don vote waiting for results. You want us to continue campaigning🤷‍♂️
you are quiet because you have seen the end result of the movie you started, obimorons
Re: Were Are The Obidients by Puremind1225: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Pascal9:
You still gonna suffer either way, so, take your chill pill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were Are The Obidients by Pascal9: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Puremind1225:

You still gonna suffer either way, so, take your chill pill.
it's you that is a slowpoke, see were your foolish decision lands you, I can't suffer from your idiotic action
Re: Were Are The Obidients by Madridstar(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2023
Pascal9:
you are quiet because you have seen the end result of the movie you started, obimorons
lol.. which one is end results. Labour party won in my unit. Called ma village yesterday.. LP won there. So it's a win. We still waiting for results.
Re: Were Are The Obidients by Pascal9: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Madridstar:
lol.. which one is end results. Labour party won in my unit. Called ma village yesterday.. LP won there. So it's a win. We still waiting for results.
and your village is Nigeria, get out fool
Re: Were Are The Obidients by SVC6000: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Nd the birds refuses to fly
Re: Were Are The Obidients by frankyychiji(f): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Pascal9:
Who be this one again? grin
Re: Were Are The Obidients by Madridstar(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pascal9:
and your village is Nigeria, get out fool
mumu for your mind you wise.

(1) (Reply)

Best Immigration Consultant In Canada / How Can A Black Spot On The Skin Be Treated? / Seun Please Leave This Dark Mode On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.