Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Peter Obi's Campaign DG Loses Polling Unit To Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Campaign DG Loses Polling Unit To Tinubu (1130 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Campaign DG Loses Polling Unit To Tinubu by Vivianat(f): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Fact happened at okemesi Ekiti.. Tinubu's victory was flawless in the entire Ekiti State... pocketing the 16 LGAs with less than 80 votes for LP statewide

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Campaign DG Loses Polling Unit To Tinubu by Vivianat(f): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Okemesi Ekiti
Re: Peter Obi's Campaign DG Loses Polling Unit To Tinubu by searchng4love: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Seunmsg please confirm
Re: Peter Obi's Campaign DG Loses Polling Unit To Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Vivianat:
Fact happened at okemesi Ekiti.. Tinubu's victory was flawless in the entire Ekiti State... pocketing the 16 LGAs with less than 80 votes for LP statewide
Good to know.

Dear apc and pdp supporters, where is that bloc vote coming from the North which you're still expecting?

Let me burst your bubbles...

NNPP, APC and PDP are sharing the so called bloc votes this time ftom the core north as seen so far and its in the favour of Obi.

Only Obi had secured 2 major zones already in this election with wide margins...the SE and SS in the bag. In most places, pdp and apc recorded zero votes in those regions.

Only Obi is also seen doing well in the middle belt right now, already winning Plateau and Abuja. He's projected to also win Benue.

In Taraba, it's been good news , Kaduna and Nasarawa too. He's doing well in some parts of gombe and bauchi states. So far, only Obi is leading steadily. Lagos is there which I don't want to comment on at this point, until after the elections had been concluded later today in some volatile areas.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Campaign DG Loses Polling Unit To Tinubu by Emmanuella00(f): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2023
All the best Mr. Peter Obi . Nigeria will be a forerunner in Africa where citizens are taking back there country. Please don't fail us Nigerians. Love from Nigeria 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Campaign DG Loses Polling Unit To Tinubu by OnyeAshuaUru: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu nairaland supporters are the most unthinking BATstards in the whole universe. Peter Obi is winning in all the states we expected he will win, and even doing well in enemy territories, yet these these brainless irritants are celebrating sharing the votes of the core north with Atiku and Kwankwaso, as we rightly predicted.
What exactly are these mo.rons celebrating?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Campaign DG Loses Polling Unit To Tinubu by ozo13(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Good to know.

Dear apc and pdp supporters, where is that bloc vote coming from the North which you're still expecting?

Let me burst your bubbles...

NNPP, APC and PDP are sharing the so called bloc votes this time ftom the core north as seen so far and its in the favour of Obi.

Only Obi had secured 2 major zones already in this election with wide margins...the SE and SS in the bag. In most places, pdp and apc recorded zero votes in those regions.

Only Obi is also seen doing well in the middle belt right now, already winning Plateau and Abuja. He's projected to also win Benue.

In Taraba, it's been good news , Kaduna and Nasarawa too. He's doing well in some parts of gombe and bauchi states. So far, only Obi is leading steadily. Lagos is there which I don't want to comment on at this point, until after the elections had been concluded later today in some volatile areas.
dey play. Aside Kano state wr kwankwaso performed excellently as expected, the outing wasn't gud for kwankwaso in other states .
Kwankwaso and peter obi are more like a regional candidate.
The religion card Obi wanted to use didn't work for him as he and the supporters expected

Re: Peter Obi's Campaign DG Loses Polling Unit To Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2023
ozo13:
dey play. Aside Kano state wr kwankwaso performed excellently as expected, the outing wasn't gud for kwankwaso in other states .
Kwankwaso and peter obi are more like a regional candidate.
The religion card Obi wanted to use didn't work for him as he and the supporters expected
You didn't seem to understand me. I said the bloc votes would be shared. I'm not talking about who wins which states in those regions....they'd share those bloc votes instead of giving it to one person as seen in baba's case in 2015 and 2019.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election -UK / Former Uk Prime Minister Boris Johnson Makes A Strong Case For Peter Obi / Reno's Troll Is Becoming Childish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.