Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) (9759 Views)

How Many Souls Escaped The 'Hell' Fire Of Sodom And Gomorrah? / Except God Intervenes, Nigeria Not Better Than Sodom And Gomorrah - CAN / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by FxMasterz: 1:41am On Jun 19, 2023
Maynmann:

Quote articles against spain, I’m sure those article writers will have references.

“ In Tarragona (Barcelona) there is a monument to Paul, and the tradition that he preached there. Also, at the other extreme of Spain in the village of Ecija (Seville) there is a monument marking the place where Paul supposedly preached.
Paul is still the Patron Saint of Ecija and for years baptisms were donename of the Father, the Son and the Apostle Paul. One plausible route For Paul's visit would be to enter Spain at Tarragona (Tarraco), passing down the coast to Cadiz and then back through Sevilla, Ecija, Cordoba,, Mérida, Zaragoza and leaving again from the port of Ampuias (Emporias ) on the coast between Barcelona and the French border. It should be remembered that travel between Spain and Italy was a common occurrence and what happened in one country did not escape the notice of the other.
The evidence is strongly in favor of Paul having visited Spain. However that alone would not have been sufficient to evangelize Spain to the extent we
see at such an early date. There had to have been others that did the bulk of the the work. Who these were makes for interesting conjectures. Spain was very closely linked to Rome and maybe some of the converted Pretorium guards that were with Paul in Rome were sent to Spain where they testified to others.”
https://johnsonspain.tripod.com/id69.html

Link to the article.
Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Maynmann: 1:43am On Jun 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

Link to the article.
Read slowly to the end and you will see it.

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by FxMasterz: 1:52am On Jun 19, 2023
Maynmann:

I don’t “believe”, I know that Chrestainity is a Roman propaganda.

Yes and the details that Paul died in AD 57 on the basis of fire accusation approves your claim.

AD 57 was a typo. I meant to write 67. I already told you it was an error.

The propaganda that Christianity is an invention of Rome is further established on the link you last posted. The very first paragraphs maintained that Roman emperors did not only attempt to stump out Christianity through persecutions, they even destroyed as many Christian monuments as they could so that no one would ever hear about Christ. Today, we rely only on the few documents that survived the destructions. All these happened before Constantine.

There are many historical reports that Nero arrested Paul on the basis of the allegation of Christian arson. The letters to Timothy had Paul informing Timothy about his impending execution shortly before he was beheaded.
Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Maynmann: 1:57am On Jun 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

The propaganda that Christianity is an invention of Rome is further established on the link you last posted. The very first paragraphs maintained that Roman emperors did not only attempt to stump out Christianity through persecutions, they even destroyed as many Christian monuments as they could so that no one would ever hear about Christ. Today, we rely only on the few documents that survived the destructions. All these happened before Constantine.

There are many historical reports that Nero arrested Paul on the basis of the allegation of Christian arson. The letters to Timothy had Paul informing Timothy about his impending execution shortly before he was beheaded.

A typo cheesy
This is the first time you are saying it is an error.

alot of religions that weren’t state religion were stump out.
And chrestians were murderers and assassins that burnt down rome.

Can you mention one of those historical reports that Nero arrested Paul on the basis of the allegation of Christian arson.

An anonymous writer wrote the First Epistle to Timothy sometime in the late first century or the early second century CE. The epistle represents an example of pseudepigrapha, which are falsely attributed works, texts whose claimed author is not the true author, or a work, whose real author attributed it to a figure of the past.

1 Like

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Maynmann: 2:01am On Jun 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

can you provide evidence that he died at 67. I hope it won’t be a typo again.
The great fire was when again cheesy

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by FxMasterz: 2:01am On Jun 19, 2023
Maynmann:

A typo cheesy
This is the first time you are saying it is an error.

alot of religions that weren’t state religion were stump out.
And chrestians were murderers and assassins that burnt down rome.

Can you mention one of those historical reports that Nero arrested Paul on the basis of the allegation of Christian arson.

An anonymous writer wrote the First Epistle to Timothy sometime in the late first century or the early second century CE. The epistle represents an example of pseudepigrapha, which are falsely attributed works, texts whose claimed author is not the true author, or a work, whose real author attributed it to a figure of the past.

I have given you different screenshots and link previously about Nero's arrest of Paul. You can make further research.

Now, prove to me that an anonymous writer wrote the book of Timothy. Also prove to me that Christians were murderers and assassins. I would love to see strong evidences for your claims.
Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by FxMasterz: 2:03am On Jun 19, 2023
Maynmann:

The great fire was when again cheesy

After the fire. He was arrested and jailed until he was executed.
Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Maynmann: 2:03am On Jun 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

I have given you different screenshots and link previously about Nero's arrest of Paul. You can make further research.

Now, prove to me that an anonymous writer wrote the book of Timothy. Also prove to me that Christians were murderers and assassins. I would love to see strong evidences for your claims.
No you didn’t give me any screenshots of Nero arrest of paul on the basis of arson.

Now prove to me that paul wrote the book of timothy.

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Maynmann: 2:04am On Jun 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

After the fire. He was arrested and jailed until he was executed.

Provide evidence he was arrested and jailed after the fire and was killed in 67AD.

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by FxMasterz: 2:09am On Jun 19, 2023
Maynmann:

Provide evidence he was arrested and jailed after the fire and was killed in 67AD.

Smiling.

You're running away from proving your claims?

This isn't the first time we're discussing Nero's execution of Paul. Scroll up. You'll see the screenshots and links I posted to you to buttress my points.

You should do the same and prove your claims.
Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Maynmann: 2:12am On Jun 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

Smiling.

This isn't the first time we're discussing Nero's execution of Paul. Scroll up. You'll see the screenshots and links I posted to you to buttress my points.

Saying “smiling” bwahahahaha

You didn’t drop any screenshot of nero arresting and beheading paul on the basis of arson, this will be in AD67 abi. Stop lying.

The only arrest of paul was when he was in jerusalem and he was freed after 2 years, he left rome by ship to where?
Let’s us ask jerome

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Maynmann: 2:14am On Jun 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

Smiling.

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by FxMasterz: 2:20am On Jun 19, 2023
Maynmann:

Saying “smiling” bwahahahaha

You didn’t drop any screenshot of nero arresting and beheading paul on the basis of arson, this will be in AD67 abi. Stop lying.

The only arrest of paul was when he was in jerusalem and he was freed after 2 years, he left rome by ship to where?
Let’s us ask jerome

Are you telling me you're seeing the screenshot below for the first time from me?

You see you're the one lying now?

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Maynmann: 2:22am On Jun 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

Are you telling me you're seeing the screenshot below for the first time from me?

So where is The many historical reports that Nero arrested Paul on the basis of the allegation of Christian arson at AD 67?
Point it to me in this screenshot.

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by FxMasterz: 2:27am On Jun 19, 2023
Maynmann:

So where is The many historical reports that Nero arrested Paul on the basis of the allegation of Christian arson at AD 67?
Point it to me in this screenshot.

Go and sleep if you cannot provide any evidence for your claims that Christians were murderers or that Christianity was invented by Rome.

I don't like it when arguments turn insincere.

You first said I didn't give you any screenshot regarding Nero's execution of Paul. I provided you to refute your claims. You're still calling me a liar without conscience. Well, I shouldn't expect much from an atheist. But if you can't prove your claims, don't disturb me unnecessarily. I have other things to do with my time.
Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Maynmann: 2:28am On Jun 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

Go and sleep if you cannot provide any evidence for your claims that Christians were murderers or that Christianity was invented by Rome.
Chrestians were murderers, assassins, suetonius and tacitus mentioned it.

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by FxMasterz: 2:30am On Jun 19, 2023
Maynmann:

Chrestians were murderers, assassins, suetonius and tacitus mentioned it.

Evidence. Your screenshot says nothing.
Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Maynmann: 2:31am On Jun 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

You first said I didn't give you any screenshot regarding Nero's execution of Paul. I provided you to refute your claims. You're still calling me a liar without conscience. Well, I shouldn't expect much from an atheist. But if you can't prove your claims, don't disturb me unnecessarily. I have other things to do with my time.
You lied, this is what you said “ There are many historical reports that Nero arrested Paul on the basis of the allegation of Christian arson.”
You also said paul died in AD67

Where in this screenshot was all these mentioned?

Theists can’t defend his religion and deities, resulted to lies, listen, chrestianity is a roman propaganda.

The only time paul was imprisoned was in AD 55.

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Maynmann: 2:32am On Jun 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

Evidence. Your screenshot says nothing.
It says alot, maybe not to you as a believer.
Your New Testament was created and belongs to CHRESTIANS.

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by FxMasterz: 2:37am On Jun 19, 2023
Maynmann:

You lied, this is what you said “ There are many historical reports that Nero arrested Paul on the basis of the allegation of Christian arson.”
You also said paul died in AD67

Where in this screenshot was all these mentioned.

Theists can’t defend his religion and deities, resulted to lies, listen, chrestianity is a roman propaganda.

The only time paul was imprisoned was in AD 55.

When I said there are many historical reports that Nero executed Paul, did i say that my statement about many historical reports was contained in my screenshots? Was not the incident of Nero's execution of Paul not mentioned in the screenshot?

At this juncture, I'll start ignoring you. You love playing mind games during discussions and always pretend to be oblivious of the points being made.

Thank you for your time. I have it on record that you failed woefully to prove that:

1. Christiana were murderers and arsonists.

2. Christians set fire to Rome.

3. Christianity was a Roman invention.

I gave you enough time to prove yourself already. I'm done with you.

Sleep well.
Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Maynmann: 2:39am On Jun 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

When I said there are many historical reports that Nero executed Paul, did i say that my statement about many historical reports was contained in my screenshots? Was not the incident of Nero's execution of Paul not mentioned in the screenshot?

Yes you did, when i asked for the historical record you said this, stop lying, when i asked for the screenshot you sent your favourite brittanicca history, now that you are stuck you don dey change mouth.

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Maynmann: 2:41am On Jun 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

At this juncture, I'll start ignoring you. You love playing mind games during discussions and always pretend to be oblivious of the points being made.

Thank you for your time. I have it on record that you failed woefully to prove that:

1. Christiana were murderers and arsonists.

2. Christians set fire to Rome.

3. Christianity was a Roman invention.

I gave you enough time to prove yourself already. I'm done with you.

Sleep well.
“Mind games” all because you can’t defend your religion and gods.

can you provide evidence that paul died at 67AD, I hope it won’t be a typo again?
Also Provide evidence he was arrested, jailed after the fire and was killed in 67AD?

Chrestians were assassins, murderers and zealots that burnt down rome and killed nero, historian tacitus and suetonius said so tongue

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Image123(m): 4:32am On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

You claimed it was changed here:

Yes just Wednesday means Odin is real, Thursday means Thor is real, Friday means Freya is real and Saturday means Saturn is real. I am sure you agree all these gods are real.

Stop repeating this old lie. Days of the week shows that people really worshipped and put significance to those names at some point, like Thursday named in honour of Thor, the god of thunder. In another vein, AD says people know that Christ DIED a certain number of years ago. Someone who died obviously lived, it's commonsense. Names of days are names of gods, the prevalent beliefs then.
Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Image123(m): 4:51am On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

BCE - Before Common Era

CE - Common Era

Ir has nothing to do with Jesus.

You believe this by faith, not by any substantive evidence.
Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by MisterBanny(m): 6:32am On Jun 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

Your church members already knew who you are. You've just shown me your personality today simply because I made a promise and I'm yet to deliver. Did I even tell you I'm sending you something today? Did I give you any definite promise?

You started trailing me with two monikers since then. Pleading with one and bashing me with the other. What sort of personality is that?

Please stop mentioning me. If you do, I'll ignore you.

I started following you when u made that false promise to the guy. I knew u were up to nothing when u asked those senseless questions. For your information, I've spoken to the young man and confirmed his plight and I have helped him. You spent the whole of yesterday arguing with people about How Paul and other disciples were killed like a jobless person. Your time can quote the Bible verbatim just like the devil can also do, yet, wicked, callous, insensitive, mean and filled with hate. I pity your likes. Same way u will get disappointed by people. Fake christian!!
Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by MisterBanny(m): 6:35am On Jun 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

I don't like it when arguments turn insincere.

Your a liar... Aren't you? Everyone knows you. A liar without conscience actually
Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Ken4Christ: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

BCE - Before Common Era

CE - Common Era

Ir has nothing to do with Jesus.

Jesus birth is the dividing line between the dating. It's just an alternative nomenclature for those not comfortable with the BC and AD dating.

Jesus is the center of history.

Is there any date difference between both?

Jesus is Lord. And every knee shall bow before him including you.
Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by LordReed(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Jesus birth is the dividing line between the dating. It's just an alternative nomenclature for those not comfortable with the BC and AD dating.

Jesus is the center of history.

Is there any date difference between both?

Jesus is Lord. And every knee shall bow before him including you.

LMFAO! Written human history is at least 6000 years old and humans have been around for at least 200,000years but somehow a person living 2000 years ago is the center of history. Bwahahahahaha!

The only reason this even a topic is because a monk 500 years after the Jesus had died decide to make this a touchstone for a dating system. Other dating systems do not use the same touchstone so what is so special about that? Do you realise that your monthly circle is because of moon worship and your 12 months is because of astrology? How does any of that lend credence to their superiority?

LoLz @ "every knee shall bow before him including you". Let him come first na. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Image123(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! Written human history is at least 6000 years old and humans have been around for at least 200,000years but somehow a person living 2000 years ago is the center of history. Bwahahahahaha!

The only reason this even a topic is because a monk 500 years after the Jesus had died decide to make this a touchstone for a dating system. Other dating systems do not use the same touchstone so what is so special about that? Do you realise that your monthly circle is because of moon worship and your 12 months is because of astrology? How does any of that lend credence to their superiority?

LoLz @ "every knee shall bow before him including you". Let him come first na. Bwahahahahaha!

What a clown. Human beings are around for 200,000 years by faith right?
Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by FxMasterz: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Maynmann:

“Mind games” all because you can’t defend your religion and gods.

can you provide evidence that paul died at 67AD, I hope it won’t be a typo again?
Also Provide evidence he was arrested, jailed after the fire and was killed in 67AD?

Chrestians were assassins, murderers and zealots that burnt down rome and killed nero, historian tacitus and suetonius said so tongue

While you failed to provide any evidence on your claims?
Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by Maynmann: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2023

FxMasterz:

While you failed to provide any evidence on your claims?

Re: Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) by FxMasterz: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
MisterBanny:

I started following you when u made that false promise to the guy. I knew u were up to nothing when u asked those senseless questions. For your information, I've spoken to the young man and confirmed his plight and I have helped him. You spent the whole of yesterday arguing with people about How Paul and other disciples were killed like a jobless person. Your time can quote the Bible verbatim just like the devil can also do, yet, wicked, callous, insensitive, mean and filled with hate. I pity your likes. Same way u will get disappointed by people. Fake christian!!

Thank you my great judge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition / Do You Believe In Angels? / Life Is Very Hard Without God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.