Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (446191 Views)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by mainkendo: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Chai

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by HardBishop: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Johnjustice:

You are on your own, politics is run by political parties,.and people support who they like or have interest in, everything not about tribe, bigot, there are Yoruba, Hausa and igbos in APC. Support who you want and stop being a clown.
You are on your own---- language of a hypocrite. Is better on later days, I believe the south south and south east governor's should isolate themselves from the coalition of southern governors forum.
Region of betrayers
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Almiron:
make e kuku die at once, dem never release results e don Dey scream rigged...were they expecting Obi mumu to win ni, wey no be Anambra state election

I just wonder how shallow their thinking faculty is.
In their entire region, I've counted only three sensible leaders so far - Ugbokwe, Dr. Ezeife and Uwazuruike.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by mainkendo: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hope these are legit

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Johnjustice: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
HardBishop:

You are on your own---- language of a hypocrite. Is better on later days, I believe the south south and south east governor's should isolate themselves from the coalition of southern governors forum.
Region of betrayers
But they won't, they are loyal to their party first, secondly why should they, igbos are enemies of everyone. Hate Hausa, hate yorubas, want to claim delta and calabar lands. Wake up ode, people no send igbos they send their own interest.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by chiokeman(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
25% sure for LP in Ogun. I worked as PO in IFO LGA, obi almost cleared the whole unit.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by onuman: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sambai65:
na yoruba pass mumu in this election

Ha ha ha. Yoruba is voting for Rabid Hashim Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer, for next president of Nigeria, as Tinubu who is mentally handicapped shall be like a dead wood in presidential office if APC wins this presidential election. In that sidelining of Osinbajo from grabbing APC presidential ticket, Yoruba lost the presidential seat they are after for now.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Xfactor88(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
obi58:

How?

Which Epe?
I think it's Epe in Anambra grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Ken4Christ: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
khingTony:

Massive rigging going on in the north

The below image is a polling unit in Bauchi Local government area and Labour Party got 199 votes, how come they managed to get only 185 in the whole local government area?

Felabrity take note

Garfield1
Seunmsg
fergie001

Moh247 see your structure

Labour party even won in the said unit. What is going on in Nigeria? These wicked leaders want to perpetrate themselves in power.

Now, INEC has postponed the announcement of election results so they can change the results.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by HardBishop: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Johnjustice:

But they won't, they are loyal to their party first, secondly why should they, igbos are enemies of everyone. Hate Hausa, hate yorubas, want to claim delta and calabar lands. Wake up ode, people no send igbos they send their own interest.
Loyal kill you there. Ewu. Na you Nigerians hate igbos because we don't align with our way of life with the rest of Nigerians. We are who we are. Our culture don't align.
You no dey shame. Una dey rule Nigeria through massive rigging. What has changed? Mumu
Continue to dey loyal and be stagnant for life

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by naijainstinct: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
chiokeman:
25% sure for LP in Ogun. I worked as PO in IFO LGA, obi almost cleared the whole unit.
Lmao.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by obinna58(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
GeneralPula:

No, it’s not..

These ones below are the rigged ones..
I know this is tinubu bot
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Johnjustice: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
HardBishop:

Loyal kill you there. Ewu. Na you Nigerians hate igbos because we don't align with our way of life with the rest of Nigerians. We are who we are. Our culture don't align.
You no dey shame. Una dey rule Nigeria through massive rigging. What has changed? Mumu
Continue to dey loyal and be stagnant for life
I know you are an ipig, see how I unraveled you. Ipig grin

You can't cause problem between South South and South West, we love them, they are more progressive than you people.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by obinna58(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
demoBaba:

OBI can't win Ekiti State bro......did you know how Tinubu helped present Ekiti State governor during his election last year?
Bot reply
Tinubu online bot
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by PrinceDoctor(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

They also won etim ekpo

Result from Esit Eket also went APC's way. Tomorrow will be hot. Pray Akpabio wins his Senatorial District. He stands better chance of being SP.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by garfield1: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceDoctor:

Result from Esit Eket also went APC's way. Tomorrow will be hot. Pray Akpabio wins his Senatorial District. He stands better chance of being SP.

Post the results from esit eket
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by JohnBullMySon: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Just saw this on Twitter. I'm not supporting anyone, but this is definitely manipulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Indifferent12: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kyase:
What's happening in Rivers oo
APC winning 3 LGA so far so good
This election will end in court, make my words.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Magnoliaa(f): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kyase:
BVAs only account for accredited voters, not how they voted

That was a sarcastic question.

The BVAS is also used for uploading the results, and not only accreditation.

The person you quoted was talking about Wike rigging the election because and some of his ********* had some corpers' change the results LP and APC got.

Some of the the agents were beaten and sent away; so whatever figures is coming from Rivers had definitely been manipulated to what Wike and his cronies uploaded.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
vinexe:
Honestly speaking how come ekiti state result is out by now .. y Abuja results not ready
are you comparing the population of Abuja to ekiti?
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Magnoliaa(f): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Just saw this on Twitter. I'm not supporting anyone, but this is definitely manipulated.

Omoooooo.

Just look at. 🤧
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by GeneralPula: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
chiokeman:
No images to show?
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Kyase(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Indifferent12:

This election will end in court, make my words.

Every election in Nigeria ends in court boss

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by GeneralPula: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceDoctor:

He’s going to win!
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Indifferent12: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Zico5:

You guys from that side lack sense. You always abuse Yoruba and u still expect them to vote your candidate en-masse cos you are their lord and saviour. You guys will get sense last last
Abeg shut up, as if yorubas don't insult other people, im from delta state and really which you people will be wise for once. If BAT win, which I doubt, na all of of go suffer sha, because we know he's just shetimma placeholder.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by GeneralPula: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Igbo people..
Naso then dey do..

E sure me say nah hand dem dey take write ham..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Indifferent12: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kyase:

Every election in Nigeria ends in court boss
2015 and 2019 election did not end in court.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Kyase(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Indifferent12:

2015 and 2019 election did not end in court.

Only 2015

No be last month the case finish?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Odebayo4010(m): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
PoloG:
I love tinubu cool

Bastard,surfferness no they tire you
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Okoroawusa: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
ponishah:

They do not like poverty, dey think with their brain not heart.
I told people that a vote for LP in the SS and SE is a vote for APC and double blow for PDP and LP,.
We dey use annoyance for SE and SS dey vote.
Election na calculation and strategy
Tell them. I am tired of saying it over and over again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by sreamsense: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
kingsolomonjnr01:

Like I said, try and shut ur mouth.... Urchin
I have since kept quiet since I laughed at your 3D-stupidity in this election since you have accepted Tinubu as your master by force. Nsogbu, Nsogbu politics can never carry you anywhere. Tell obi to use leadership book emir of sokoto presented to him to enrol into Tinubu school of political politics so he can be tutored against four years time by God's grace.

Politics is about forming allegiance and Rob minds with people that matters without bitterness. It has paid Tinubu now despite you hated him, he built bridges and is able to sail through most competitive election so far. Sorry, be happy; join hands with Tinubu to make Nigeria better. Buhari you hated and called jihadist never forced any of your family members to change his religion. So, don't continue this hatred in Tinubu era so everybody can enjoy him.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Diligence: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ekiti & Ondo States are 95 per cent Christians. They will never vote Tinubu+Shettima ( Muslim-Muslim Ticket) in the phase of Owoh Massacre!

Rigging Galore!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (65) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.