Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (447096 Views)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Throwback: 12:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
LP has just won another LG in Lagos cheesy.
LP- 45,587
APC-13,318

Let me keep you in suspense on the LG name.

Amuwo-Odofin.

That was expected.

Igbo dominated area. We already know how Igbos vote.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Eriokanmi: 12:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Which L.G.A

Amuwo Odofin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by yaki84: 12:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Slynation:
Yea...just like I heard Atiku has won 😂🤣 stop crying over Obi's matter, he's not the cause of your sifia chest pain...
Atiku was the best bet to Igbo presidency...

Am from.akwaibom, we dont need such position cos it.wont take us anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Xpol: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2023
grandstar:
From results released on stears.co, Peter Obi has lost the election.

He did not meet the required 25% of votes presently counted in 15 states. This is despite that some state results hadn't even been released.

States Labor failed to achieve the required 25% based on already released results are:

Oyo
Osun
Edo state
Ondo
Ogun
Kwara
Kogi
Adamawa
Bornu
Yobe
Bauchi
Kano
Jigawa
Sokoto
Kebbi

Any contest of the result would be fruitless. The rigging in Lagos is not enough to change things in his favor.

For Atiku or PDP, he didn't meet the 25%
mark based on the presently released results in the following states:

Benue
Ebonyi
Akwa Ibom
Edo
Kano
Lagos
Ogun
Ondo

That's 8 states Atiku failed to meet the 25% threshold.

Tinubu or APC failed to meet the required threshold in the following states:

Benue
Ebonyi
Edo
Kaduna (13.21%). LP won it with over 40% of votes

That is just 4 states

Please note that the flowing 13 states had yet to present any results whatsoever:

Abia
Anambra
Enugu
Delta
Gombe
Imo
Jigawa
Kebbi
Nassarawa
Plateau
Rivers
Taraba
Yobe

Tinubu might fail to meet the threshold in Abia,Anambra,Delta and Imo state. Let even add Rivers state and ypu have 5 states. That just makes it a total of 9 states.

What of Atiku? He might lose all the igbo speaking states as he failed to win it in Ebonyi. If we add 4 igbo speaking states to it, that would make it 12 states he failed to meet the threshold.. He will definitely lose Rivers, so it's 13 states.

Source:https://www.stears.co/elections/2023/president/FCT/
If this is real then we can say run off is loading and if run off happens between Atiku and Tinubu that will be a problem for BAT coz the south east will massively vote for Atiku....

Modified: I made a mistake by thinking if Tinubu loses 5 more states (getting less 25%) it'll lead to run off.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Slynation(m): 12:17am On Feb 27, 2023
yaki84:

Atiku was the best bet to Igbo presidency...

Am from.akwaibom, we dont need such position cos it.wont take us anywhere.

Oga point of correction...we are not looking for Igbo presidency, what we were looking for is a better candidate...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Slynation(m): 12:20am On Feb 27, 2023
grandstar:
From results released on stears.co, Peter Obi has lost the election.

He did not meet the required 25% of votes presently counted in 15 states. This is despite that some state results hadn't even been released.

States Labor failed to achieve the required 25% based on already released results are:

Oyo
Osun
Edo state
Ondo
Ogun
Kwara
Kogi
Adamawa
Bornu
Yobe
Bauchi
Kano
Jigawa
Sokoto
Kebbi

Any contest of the result would be fruitless. The rigging in Lagos is not enough to change things in his favor.

For Atiku or PDP, he didn't meet the 25%
mark based on the presently released results in the following states:

Benue
Ebonyi
Akwa Ibom
Edo
Kano
Lagos
Ogun
Ondo

That's 8 states Atiku failed to meet the 25% threshold.

Tinubu or APC failed to meet the required threshold in the following states:

Benue
Ebonyi
Edo
Kaduna (13.21%). LP won it with over 40% of votes

That is just 4 states

Please note that the flowing 13 states had yet to present any results whatsoever:

Abia
Anambra
Enugu
Delta
Gombe
Imo
Jigawa
Kebbi
Nassarawa
Plateau
Rivers
Taraba
Yobe

Tinubu might fail to meet the threshold in Abia,Anambra,Delta and Imo state. Let even add Rivers state and ypu have 5 states. That just makes it a total of 9 states.

What of Atiku? He might lose all the igbo speaking states as he failed to win it in Ebonyi. If we add 4 igbo speaking states to it, that would make it 12 states he failed to meet the threshold.. He will definitely lose Rivers, so it's 13 states.

Source:https://www.stears.co/elections/2023/president/FCT/
INEC Chairman himself... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by thatigboman: 12:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Oya, propagandists, explain this. LP 199 in one polling unit alone in Bauchi and collated result say LP 185 in the whole of Bauchi LGA. Rubbish

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by IDeyNL: 12:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
LP has also won Eti Osa LG

LP-42,388
APC-15,317

LP won Kosofe too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Eriokanmi: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2023
IDeyNL:

LP won Kosofe too
Yes, 4 in total, so far . SS, SE,NC and Taraba are the baaba by the time they get in. That's why I've been saying urchins should not jubilate yet, just because inec started announcing
resuits from their candidate's strongholds where he's winning, cos what would give them a heart attack is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Iamgrey5(m): 12:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Yes, 4 in total, so far . SS, SE,NC and Taraba are the baaba by the time they get in. That's why I've been saying urchins should not jubilate yet, just because inec started announcing
resuits from their candidate's strongholds where he's winning, cos what would give them a heart attack is coming.
Which other local government will Lp win again?

OSHODI ISOLO?
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Eriokanmi: 12:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Iamgrey5:

OSHODI ISOLO?
He's won Shomolu too. ,5 in total. Na Mushin dem wan announce naw

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by IDeyNL: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Iamgrey5:

OSHODI ISOLO?

Kosofe, Shomolu, Etiosa, Amuwo & Ikeja for now!

More to come. I am afraid Atiku may win this
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Iamgrey5(m): 12:35am On Feb 27, 2023
IDeyNL:

He won Somolu?

I am shocked oh
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Nobodysboo(m): 12:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Will they please finish this counting quickly? So that the vawulence will begin
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Yaribanzaonic: 12:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Ok

Eriokanmi:
Amuwo Odofin
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Eriokanmi: 12:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

Amuwo-Odofin.

That was expected.

Igbo dominated area. We already know how Igbos vote.
What of kosofe? See, don't join those making mistake by saying that only igbos voted LP in Lagos. We plenty wey vote LP oo. A popopo cheesy. I've been hearing people say this on NL but I just kept quiet

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Eriokanmi: 12:43am On Feb 27, 2023
IDeyNL:

Atiku's winning is mostly in the north. Obi will win more LG here. Na Mushin dem wan announce now. Wait for SE, SS and NC votes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Iamgrey5(m): 12:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
What of kosofe? See, don't join those making mistake by saying that only igbos voted LP in Lagos. We plenty wey vote LP oo. A popopo cheesy. I've been hearing people say this on NL but I just kept quiet
Who won musin.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Enemyofpeace: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Xpol:
Say "I don't"
boat of them are correct. One is British English, while the other one is American English, I chose to use the American English
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Iamgrey5(m): 12:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
It is your igbo Obidients that are claiming that.

Get ready to hear more of it.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Enemyofpeace: 12:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Nobodysboo:
Will they please finish this counting quickly? So that the vawulence will begin
that's what I'm waiting for for, vawulence!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Eriokanmi: 12:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Iamgrey5:

I'm not ibo

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Enemyofpeace: 12:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Who won musin.
what is Musin? Are you from Ibadan? Musin!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Yaribanzaonic: 12:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Stop being slow abeg. The omoluabi is doing his thing. Stop asking useless questions and do your thing.

You champion narratives that LP is IGBO party and all that Nonsense. Doesn't APC have IGBO supporters...

The real problem is people like you..who form woke but are closet bigots.. vamoose from hia!!

Iamgrey5:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Yaribanzaonic: 12:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Why are you explaining yasef to him. I am not IGBO also...but I hate injustice totally.

Eriokanmi:
I'm not ibo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by thatigboman: 12:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Despite all their rigging in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Iamgrey5(m): 12:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
what is Musin? Are you from Ibadan? Musin!
My mom family house is in Mushin /Papa Ajao axis.

Na you go tell me Where I came from sh in Yoruba language.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by thatigboman: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2023
garfield1:

Apc bested pdp here son
before u are in calabar, now u are in abakiliki. Where will u be tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Eriokanmi: 1:02am On Feb 27, 2023
thatigboman:
He has won somolu too. Na Mushin dem wan announce wey I kill my television..work dey today lol. Make I sleep small. I'd follow up later.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Yaribanzaonic: 1:05am On Feb 27, 2023
More is coming...

thatigboman:
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:10am On Feb 27, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (65) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.