Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (446476 Views)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Slynation(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
pepericozi:
Nigeria is old enough to organize e-voting from home or wherever you are. This will afford home and abroad to take part in the voting.

The idea of destroying BVAS machine, ballot paper and boxes will rest in peace.

Technology advancement is everywhere.
They know this is the easiest way, but they will never toil this lane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by GeneralPula: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
rolams:
The two Katsina result I see is not favourable for Tinubu at all!
Kindly post..
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
ejimatic:
. If SE is fully supporting OBi the SW must vote fully vote for BAT .The North will decide the winner..
North won't vote their sons abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ThatFairGuy1: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Chief Aturota bielubo long time
chiefolododo:
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by afbstrategies: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nigeria has a long way to go and there’s nothing democratic or transparent about this Country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Arambetimofeda: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
[b]]Yoruba people are making the same mistake they made 8yrs ago!

This particular tribe really got no sense
SO NA YOUR TRIBE GET SENSE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Wickedfacts: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mrkumareze:

The riots/protesting coming will make Endsars look like a child's play.

Sha keep it within your region. E get why.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
whatmoreng:

Why will anybody step down? Test your popularity in your party, he ran to a mushroom party with little chance of winning. He can't win and he is indirectly dragging PDP and the rest of Nigerian with him

So what would you have expected him to do? Remain in PDP so you could vote for Atiku taking over after a Northerner Buhari has ruled for 8 years? Why didn't PDP give him their ticket?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by boxypane(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
PDP clearing OSUN shocked shocked shocked

That nonsense yahoo yahoo court judgment against Governor Ademola Adeleke is the cause of all of this

This is a protest vote in solidarity with the governor, as APC no won get sense
The judgment was in favour of APC because PDP over voted

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by azpekuliar: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
MN07:
Some of you waiting to see Obi and labor win I don't know who is more delusional between you and a child who thinks Santa Claus is real.

Nigeria will never get a good leader and it will continue it's decline until the end of time as long as Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa are still together.

Know this and know peace.

Make I go continue my sleep.

Lol… I refuse to give up but de speratelyclose to tipping point.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Solsix(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Make I book space
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by loswhite(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
GeneralPula:
Apc will win..

Atiku really goofed with that cash policy comment. He should have just kept quiet..

It’s one of the reasons he’s vote are not that impressive in core north, Kwankwaso aside..
Shut up your mouth. If the policy that took rice from 8000 to 50000 naira did not make APC to lost election why do you think that a policy of cashless that was introduced by the same APC us what is making them to win? If you don't have anything sensible to say, just shut up.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by GeneralPula: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jay16:
Atiku cleared Osun State

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by omoluka: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mercury12:
Tears go plenty sha 😂😂😂
I buy data because of the vawulence 😂😂😂
You guys are something else on this platform grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by franchasofficia: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC should have uploaded the results direct from the polling units as soon as each polling unit completes their voting and counting.

Whoever wins let it be that that's who majority of Nigerians chose.

But this nonsensical rigging with glaring video evidence since yesterday is no election.

Mr Yakubu is a failure, he failed his generation after so much noise of BVAS and INEC transmitting results directly to INEC server from polling unit, it's now 24hrs and we still don't have the results of election held yesterday uploaded on the INEC server.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by PPIA: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Why are results from PU not uploaded? They will just write rubbish results and announce
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by baralatie(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

The last person you can talk about getting out and getting known is Peter Obi. He was the most active of the campaigners and reached more grounds.

The fact is that most Northerners will vote based on religion. That is all.
Naaa
Obi penetration is poor in the north and campaign crowds is not penetration abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by PPIA: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
engineerboat:

New National People's Party
Ok😆
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ItisWell22(f): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
GeneralPula:

Pending the time to Japa, kindly pick a bucket..

Damnnnn!!! 😢

Wetin be this? 🤭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by SmartPolician: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
GeneralPula:

No, he didn’t.
Check inec portal..

That INEC portal (iRev) doesn't give out data so you can see the clear winner. It's just for research purposes. But Labour Party chairman saying that he will challenge the result he hasn't even seen yet was completely unnecessary.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by LordAdam16: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
rolams:

In the bag of who?

Atiku.

Ekiti, Kogi, Kwara in the bag for Tinubu. He is grappling with poor voter turnout.

-Lord
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
adonainana:

Obi is been slaughtered in the Sw, There was a time i took a cab in Ibadan and was asking the driver whether he would vote Obi, and he said Obi who that he doesnt know any Obi he will rather vote one of his own. There are more people like this than us youths who want real change in this country

Obi should have teamed up with Atiku and contested against Tinubu, at least its safer cos right now Obi is just wasting Atiku votes in this election

So sad man
Obi wasted Atiku's vote in the South, and Kwankwaso wasted Atiku's vote in the North.

PDP, Labour, NNPP = same party.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by LegendHero(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
PDP clearing OSUN shocked shocked shocked

That nonsense yahoo yahoo court judgment against Governor Ademola Adeleke is the cause of all of this

This is a protest vote in solidarity with the governor, as APC no won get sense

Osun people get strong head 😂.

But that is the wishes of the people and democracy must be respected.

Osun people get correct Agidi. Even in 2011 when all SW states voted Jonathan PDP, Osun people still go vote for ACN.

But one bad luck they have is that anyone they vote don’t usually win the presidential election. Let’s see if the same luck retain itself this time around.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by MN07: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
azpekuliar:

Lol… I refuse to give up but de speratelyclose to tipping point.

Take care of yourself and your family and forget about Nigeria.

If you can leave do that and never return.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by femisplash: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
LordAdam16:

Atiku has 3 SW states with 25%. SE is no go area for everybody. SS will come through for him. NC too.

Let NE and NW do the normal parole.

Tinubu is still the frontrunner, but since it has turned to rigging affair, underestimate the Waziri at your peril.

-Lord
Show me the results of the 3 SW states

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by kayusely70(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
GeneralPula:

Even with the fact that Yoruba people voted for Peter Obi?

You people don’t have contention in you a bit..
Most of them behave irrationally! Don't mind them jare!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by baralatie(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
The way some pipu are crying where inec has not announced
Na wa o
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by fergie001: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
ejimatic:
. If SE is fully supporting OBi the SW must vote fully vote for BAT .The North will decide the winner..
That is a very wrong line of thought.

If everybody votes their own, do you think a SEner or SWner will be President? You win by alliances and dialogue.

I am proud of the SW TODAY.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Honchoslim16(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu is winning!

I'll gladly drink obidients tears.......... The same way they cursed and insulted us for not supporting the packaged fraud Obi, we'll curse them as well

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Class01: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:
Omo, see Atiku dragging votes with Tinubu in Osun. Osun really turned up, damn!.. Massive turn out!.. Adeleke, you are trying so hard to retain that seat but I swear you're a goner.
Osun is the only SW state Atiku will get 25%. God, thank God for G5!

Do you have the complete result for Osun states ?. Please share if you do have it.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by loswhite(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
adonainana:
I feel so sorry for Obi mehn

The best presidential candidate Nigeria never had and would never have

Party politics is the only way to success in Nigeria politics

There are so many illiterates within the Nigerian electorate, if they dont see PDP on the ballot box, its APC

There are only 2 parties in Nigeria

Obi choice of a not known LP party was his mistake

He should have easily done a deal with Atiku for PDP slot

Good man but wrong strategy

I feel so so sorry for him
Who is to blame? Obi or the foolish citizens? Is obi begging on the street? Everywhere you go you see them northerners with children begging to feed....lol. They can suffer for all I care. We are not ready to liberate ourselves. The average Nigerian wants a bad leader.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by karnap(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mrkumareze:

The riots/protesting coming will make Endsars look like a child's play.
I sense it too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (65) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.