Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (446035 Views)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Goodman247: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Inec is evil, Nigeria is a failed country

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by whatmoreng: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
If by mistake Tinubu wins this election (God forbid) , the blame should squarely rest on Obi and those his cruise chasing supporters. He is indirectly installing another disaster on Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC just proved to the world that they are for the ruling party and for the highest bidder

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by gentlegenius(m): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
GardenOfGod:
The Lord will deliver His people from the hands of druggies and corrupt leaders
The Lord (if you mean God) has no business with Nigerian politics. He will not deliver us from any corrupt leaders. We have the chance every 4 years to deliver ourselves from slavery, yet we keep burying ourselves deep down into slavery.
GOD CANNOT DO FOR YOU, THAT WHICH YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DO FOR YOURSELF.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by franchasofficia: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC did not follow the procedure as promised that results will be uploaded from polling units as soon as voting is concluded in that polling unit not after 24hrs that they have altered the people's choice.

Presidential election should be canceled because their is no guarantee that the result will be the same as the people's choice during yesterday's voting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Jsucre(m): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Freshtruth:
He no go better for INEC officials
easy o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by MN07: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Some of you waiting to see Obi and labor win I don't know who is more delusional between you and a child who thinks Santa Claus is real.

Nigeria will never get a good leader and it will continue it's decline until the end of time as long as Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa are still together.

Know this and know peace.

Make I go continue my sleep.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
PoloG:
I love tinubu cool
What you love is his money

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Franklerry: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tension dry ooo. I know o I go win...I will never labour in vain

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
whatmoreng:
If by mistake Tinubu wins this election (God forbid) , the blame should squarely rest on Obi and those his cruise chasing supporters. He is indirectly installing another disaster on Nigeria.

How do you mean please? Why didn't the Northern PDP Atiku step down for Obi to save this nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by baralatie(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
qtx:
Mamud about to start announcing results live.
Grab your groundnuts and coke

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by penearth(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Every body MUST produce his success sheets in court. Verification should also be made wia d election took place

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by blazepascal(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
Atiku wins.

If you like lie to yourself but reality will set in tomorrow
you too like atiku
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Goodman247: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lemmy123:
I voted Peter Obi because I have trust in him to lead Nigeria... I can only do my part, but if eediots are more than sane people in this country, what can I say or do??
that is the case of Nigeria, idiots both leaders and followers are more than sane people
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by fergie001: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
ejimatic:
. I never imagine a right thinking Yoruba man in SW could vote for PDP which features another Hausa man.A vote for PDP in the SW is a vote for another Hausa man. All is well
But you could imagine the people of SW in 2015 voting for another 'Hausa' man.

Stop thinking like this abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by MikeofAfrica: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
adonainana:

Obi is been slaughtered in the Sw, There was a time i took a cab in Ibadan and was asking the driver whether he would vote Obi, and he said Obi who that he doesnt know any Obi he will rather vote one of his own. There are more people like this than us youths who want real change in this country

Obi should have teamed up with Atiku and contested against Tinubu, at least its safer cos right now Obi is just wasting Atiku votes in this election

So sad man

Actually it was Obi that slaughtered Tinubu in Lagos .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by pepericozi: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nigeria is old enough to organize e-voting from home or wherever you are. This will afford home and abroad to take part in the voting.

The idea of destroying BVAS machine, ballot paper and boxes will rest in peace.

Technology advancement is everywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by nonhuman(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Don't bother to again because Obi is not winning.
You may even leave Nigeria for us
enjoy your hardship bro

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Vopigag: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ProphetM0hammad: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
blackslayer:
Unfortunately, i believe Tinubu will win! I wanted OBI to win just for the sake of Nigeria. But it seems NIGERIANS have a difficult time getting it right. The question now remains, can Tinubu change Nigeria for the better? I seriously doubt it. You cannot keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result each time. Nigerians keep recycling the same old folks with questionable character. I wish Nigeria well.
So we should follow your feelings and vote Obi an old pdp scammer who ruined Anambra for 8 years

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by whatmoreng: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

PDP refused to give him the ticket! Why?!! Because PDP doesn't want the status quo of Nigeria to change! They don't want the nation to improve!

APC refused to give Osibanjo in the exact same manner... Why?!! The exact same reason as above!

Asking the great man to remain and allow the party further ruin the nation because of demographics is all shades of wrong!

He stood by his vision and mission! It's not his fault that such a nation can't unite to end this cycle of corruption and poor leadership!

Honestly, I will advise Peter Obi to move on with his successful life and business!

If Nigerians cannot unite to save their country, let the nation perish!!! Simple!

Personally, I just dey observe all of una!

I will be here to read your complaints going forward!... This is why I don't pity most people from that region when terrorists destroy their lives.

Abeg bro... Make we chill dey observe results!

Obi has made an effort and he has done well!

Not every slave wants freedom!
PDP refused to give who ticket? Did he even contest primary? An opposition party the world over fields strong candidates.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Sonn(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC, thank you for the election, we don't need any results from you as we already know the result, NIGERIANS welcome back to business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by GeneralPula: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
stillme231:
They already rigged it for APC make una rest... If u get money find way to jakpa...
Pending the time to Japa, kindly pick a bucket..

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by baralatie(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Why are somepipu in tension mode

Kilode?
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by lolu2019: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lemmy123:
I voted Peter Obi because I have trust in him to lead Nigeria... I can only do my part, but if eediots are more than sane people in this country, what can I say or do??
who is insane now.calling people idiots because they don't support ur candidate.no more tears bro.clean ur face.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Bizibi(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu is winning this thing.....apc is focusing on 25%,the rest is the Normal rigging.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ThatFairGuy1: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
I don beg you for food before?

Why are you people always quick to relate hardship to anyone supporting APC

Why please
nonhuman:
enjoy your hardship bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by LordAdam16: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

Atiku's path is very slippery. I give him one SW state with 25% but I can concede two states of SW at most. In SE. he's abysmal. In SS. I give him 3 states with 25%, in NC, a fairly good showing, overall, I don't see him winning.

Atiku has 3 SW states with 25%. SE is no go area for everybody. SS will come through for him. NC too.

Let NE and NW do the normal parole.

Tinubu is still the frontrunner, but since it has turned to rigging affair, underestimate the Waziri at your peril.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Illegal1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
It has began...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (65) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.