Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again (1930 Views)

Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC / I Was Never A Party To Any Northern Consensus Arrangement - Atiku / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again by Hatrick01: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Haylel:

For the next 8 years, i will give to the poor with bias too.

Poor Yoruba? I'll give

Poor Igbo? I'll give

Poor Tiv? I'll give

Poor foreigner? I'll give

Poor northerner? Never!

So, I'm still giving to the poor as God implored us to. But those almajiris, they must feel the heat too.
bro

Be calming down..

I understand.
But pity no dey allow us ignore them.

Lol
Re: I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again by Cantonese: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Did you notice that a lot of the northern so called poor people travelled to the north to cast their votes? If you did not, please ask.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again by Mfetenang: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Begging is better than armed robbery, I'd rather beg than be a thief like IPOB people.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again by madridguy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
I don't remember if we have any pending discussion pls.

amnesty7:

I have sent you a mail, please.
Re: I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again by Cantonese: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

werey dey disguise. you want us to vote a failure who increased poverty in Anambra. U no go see better.

And you did not notice that Soludo was defeated by Obi in government house?

Obi made Anambra poorer, yet LP floored APGA, APC and PDP completely in the same Anambra state. Even Ngige in voting his conscience, voted in favour of Obi. Get small shame.
Re: I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again by puremaker7(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Haylel:
They go out en masse and vote with bias and utmost irrationality.

No matter the change, renewed hope or movement geared towards ressurecting Nigerians, these people will just come in and scatter everything. They love Nigeria as she is rotten.

Then, they come over here and open those hands they've use to damn the fate of 200 million people to ask for money.

No, for the next 8 years, you will feel the heat just like everyone else.
Calm down Obi is leading
Re: I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again by femisplash: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Cantonese:

And you did not notice that Soludo was defeated by Obi in government house?

Obi made Anambra poorer, yet LP floored APGA, APC and PDP completely in the same Anambra state. Even Ngige in voting his conscience, voted in favour of Obi. Get small shame.
Ibos are determined to vote their son . You want the Presidency so bad. Even if Obi killed Akwuzu youths, they'd still vote him.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again by luvmijeje(f): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Na wa o.
Re: I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again by HardMirror(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:
Yoruba man their well know tribalism

See as he’s brothers dey deny him ..

Op go first give those grandma’s for iwo road Abi Ibadan expressway.. before you go look for Abokina to give

Even almajiris get sense pass you

Yoruba man
be warned. He is igbo. We yorubas are not tribalists. Look at the election result from my osun state. Does that look like we are tribalist?
Re: I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again by Irefeyi1: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
It's your spiritual obligation.
Re: I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again by citizenY(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
QuotaSystem:
What did the innocent “beggars” do wrong by voting en-masse for a southern candidate?

And when did you do a survey that showed that those that put you in these pains are beggars?

It’s this same constant derogatory attitude and demeaning speech that makes you continue to suffer politically especially in the hands of Northerners.

Stay cool. This has been their faux pas and it has proved those who warned them ,a long time ago, right.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again by christistruth01: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mfetenang:
grin grin grin grin
Loser,did you really expect Nigerians to elect an IPOB goat as president?
You think Nigerians are stupid?

Their Godfather

Re: I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again by Hatrick01: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
christistruth01:

Their Godfather
poor almajiri man
Re: I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again by Kasdat5(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Haylel:
I don't care if you are blind or deaf, impaled or disabled, as long as you migrated from the impoverished north and came to beg in the south Western region of Nigeria, not again!

Stay in your north and beg those you always put in power.

If only y'all voted PDP , it would have been over by now .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The Biggest Losers And Winners In This Election. / How Ojukwu Killed His Half Caste Brother Over Longstanding Rivalry / Update: What Atiku's Lawyer Said About Tinubu's Certificates Can Shutdown CSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.