Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos (94767 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) / Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by CodeTemplar: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
774 LGAs using N400B is over N500m per LGA.
Corrupt people.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Spain007(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thanksful:

If them divide Nigeria, them no born east well to enter Lagos

Seeing this ur write up,I bet you don't ve 50k in ur acct..cos na poor man's way of imagination.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Freebills12: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Ibos do you know that if u all migrate to the SE to do ur business and play ur politics, them nor born MC oluomo well to kom harass una there? Think about it guys😜

That is what Nnamdi KANU is fighting for, Biafra so that Igbos will be on their, do your Yuroba thing... Biafra will solve this, since as one country we can't stay together let's go our separate ways
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emmy909:
I don't know how the average iboman reasons.
Just watch how they recycle that which led to the failure of obi in the next 8yrs.
They'll spend the next 8yrs abusing other tribes, call the country a zoo and everyone in it animals.
Call northerners Aboki, Nama, jihadist terrorists and yorubas Fulani slaves and expect their votes when it's electioneering period. The iboman can never move forward in politics with this attitude.

You have never moved forward in your life and will never do
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by willibounce1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emmy909:
I don't know how the average iboman reasons.
Just watch how they recycle that which led to the failure of obi in the next 8yrs.
They'll spend the next 8yrs abusing other tribes, call the country a zoo and everyone in it animals.
Call northerners Aboki, Nama, jihadist terrorists and yorubas Fulani slaves and expect their votes when it's electioneering period. The iboman can never move forward in politics with this attitude.

They never learn. Always same senseless emotional and ethnic politics they play all the time. Insult and and everybody that doesn't support their candidate. Spread fake news and provoke others and quickly turn around to play victim. Same evil people that called buhari jubril from Sudan and other crazy propaganda. Now they are doing same daft mistake again. How will they ever become president with these despicable attitude

3 Likes

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by mycar: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Ibos do you know that if u all migrate to the SE to do ur business and play ur politics, them nor born MC oluomo well to kom harass una there? Think about it guys😜
They need functional seaport, has any been provided for them?
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Nostring: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
able20:

If not for the Igbos buying up your family's old houses and renovating them to a standard buildings you would have been homeless by now
dey play

2 Likes

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by anonymous1759(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
kernniejay:

Hello Mr. Anonymous, I am not Igbo neither am I from the East. Why do you guys always assume that anyone that condemns criminality or opposes an oppression act by APC agent is Igbo? Please note this, I stand for good governance and better Nigeria without intimidation or oppression of anybody from any tribe.

Apologies , that’s how people from that region act they never criticized their own atrocities but that of others . The only reason that man intimidated in a full polling unit was not publicized is because it’s done in the south East if it’s the other way round every where will be boiling . I don’t know if you’ve seen the video but that video is shameful . They made him seem like an outcast for voting BAT and cry fowl when other regions intimidate them . Yorubas are most liberals I’ll keep on saying from now till tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Bigsunny01(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tomorrow people we be shouting one Nigeria

Where is de oneness?

1 Like

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Epinbiz(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dey play ...
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Omodua(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Lol

No law says that as a citizen you can't do your business within the confines of Nigerian borders. Lagos is within Nigerian borders. So,what's the beef IBO's can't do their trade in Lagos or southwest.

Anybody is free to go to southeast to do his business if he so wishes.

Tribalism can't take us anywhere!
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Alpharey: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
tammie24:
you guys have no idea about what's about to hit you

With all the nonsense you guys pulled in Lagos
Our simplicity has been taken for stupidity

Nobody threatens anyone in New York cos the host are being respected by the visitors

They don't go around Constituting nuisance there

Is that a threat or what. What is it that is about to hit you guys. Lol.. when it comes to physical fight or battle we know who you guys are. Let me take my afternoon nap biko. Yoruba singing war song. Hahahaha
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Roon9(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

Comment with your brains baba. Ode
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by anonymous1759(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
mycar:

They need functional seaport, has any been provided for them?

Can’t their governors fight to get one ? Lekki deep sea port is not government owned . You elect weak leaders in your region who can’t fight for you and hate BAT who struggles for is people. If every region have a strong representative everything will be balanced.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Manofnaija: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

I no blame your comment. I blame say our fore fathers like Dr. Nnamdi Azkiwe thought we are one and made Lagos capital of Nigeria.
No be una fault.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by ozijay: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
MColuomo should go to Ondo, Osun, Ogun and continue being a village miscreant. Lagos is not for the Yorubas, Igbos or Hausas. MColuomo is lucky that's not my Polling Unit I would have planned and convicted him there with valid proofs that will send him to jail forever.

Yamiriflathead:
grin
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Peppysco: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

You're one bad guy, as funny as your comment sounds, too many criptic messages hidden in it. If dem go back to their house, Oluomo wouldn't be going there to worry them...

1 Like

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by kulekaa(m): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
you're a very stupid person
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by just2endowed: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
What investigation again?
That video needs no further investigation.
It is neither old, nor recycled.
The video is clearly recent.
Mc Oluomo should've since been arrested for openly threatening the lives of the citizens of Nigeria.

You see why this tout can't be got ridden of, is because of apc... Let's change the governor of Lagos state first, then this terrorist will crawl back to his hole.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Alpharey: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
anonymous1759:

Apologies , that’s how people from that region act they never criticized their own atrocities but that of others . The only reason that man intimidated in a full polling unit was not publicized is because it’s done in the south East if it’s the other way round every where will be boiling . I don’t know if you’ve seen the video but that video is shameful . They made him seem like an outcast for voting BAT and cry fowl when other regions intimidate them . Yorubas are most liberals I’ll keep on saying from now till tomorrow.

You are not liberals, you are jealous of other people's achievement. Nobody prevents you from hustling and making it in any part of Nigeria or even the world. But you chose to be lazy and looking for money via agbero.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by grammarian247(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

You are foolish
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by onuman: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/police-react-to-alleged-mc-oluomos-viral-video-threatening-igbos/

Tinubu and winning election through fraud are like two sides of the same coin.
Let's watch out how the ruling party will push us all away and continue with making Nigeria a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people, as well as one of the most terrorised countries in the world.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Bullionaire: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

That word Ibo should kill you immediately!
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Djele: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
That is what will happen

Massiveglory:
Miscreant olomo was not the only one caught on live video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iomi3KpsEI
Another Apc miscreant in lagos was also recorded on video saying "if you won't vote APC, leave here for your own good. I will come to check what you are voting".

It is morally and politically wrong and impossible for a destroyer of democratic process to preside over a democratic nation.

Tinubu will not and cannot be President.

Instead of a tinubu presidency, let the military take over , clear the mess , then we can have an election.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by nony43(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thanksful:

If them divide Nigeria, them no born east well to enter Lagos

We go leave in droves.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by anonymous1759(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Alpharey:

You are not liberals, you are jealous of other people's achievement. Nobody prevents you from hustling and making it in any part of Nigeria or even the world. But you chose to be lazy and looking for money via agbero.

In your region you don’t have agberos ? I’m not a Yoruba but feel for them sometimes, I wish Obi could’ve won so ibos will show them their real color to Yoruba’s . I’ve lived in both East and west I can tell you where’s more liberal to the other . You guys are fool of yourself. If you don’t need other region go and develop yours. You insult people who’re friendly to you it’s a big shame .
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Emmy909: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
You are Pain grin grin sorry they gonna cry more

PrincessofDSS:

You have never moved forward in your life and will never do
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Sonn(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
Miscreant olomo was not the only one caught on live video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iomi3KpsEI
Another Apc miscreant in lagos was also recorded on video saying "if you won't vote APC, leave here for your own good. I will come to check what you are voting".

It is morally and politically wrong and impossible for a destroyer of democratic process to preside over a democratic nation.

Tinubu will not and cannot be President.

Instead of a tinubu presidency, let the military take over , clear the mess , then we can have an election.

this is ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣, though i love the guy's manner of approach, he was very kind with his words like' please if u wan fote for ApC pls go ur house' nobody force u come here o, go ur house, go relax, very appealing voice, Nonsense country!!!

1 Like

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Earthquakes: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

If tinubu and MC oluomo relocate to their native states will there be any MC to harras Igbos grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / Gabriel Emmanuel Nkanang Customized Grave With Light (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.