Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,429 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos (94808 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) / Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by SlurUsername1: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

Morron

I'm from Edo state.
You are morron

Mynd44 seun Rule 2
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by koning: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thanksful:

If them divide Nigeria, them no born east well to enter Lagos

Neither will 'west' because Lagos will never be included in SW states.

It was never part of Western region. And it will never be added to SW.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Konjiboii: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 seun Rule 2

Ofcourse you will run away like a biatch that you are, you can't be a tout up and down and think you are not being noticed. pussy
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by tinktanker: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
We already know the police will do nothing despite know d truth. Corrupt nation

1 Like

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by SuperBlack: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
benuejosh:
Asiwaju is coming.

Coming where??
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by SlurUsername1: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Konjiboii:

Ofcourse you will run away like a biatch that you are, you can't be a tout up and down and think you are not being noticed. pussy

Mynd44 seun Rule 2
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by 7arrows: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Ibos do you know that if u all migrate to the SE to do ur business and play ur politics, them nor born MC oluomo well to kom harass una there? Think about it guys😜

Do u even have sense at all?
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by 7arrows: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
What investigation again?
That video needs no further investigation.
It is neither old, nor recycled.
The video is clearly recent.
Mc Oluomo should've since been arrested for openly threatening the lives of the citizens of Nigeria.

U forget say na Nigeria u dey. Lawless and stupid country. What's there to investigate again. But if it were an ibo man dss would have arrested him by now

1 Like

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by 7arrows: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Racoon:
With violence! So why are APC touts, thugs, miscreants snatching ballot boxes, disrupting a solemn democratic process like a national election?

The agbero empire Tinubu have institute in Lagos is simply appalling. Touts, thugs, alayes and evil gangsters everywhere in a so called mega city.

"....Those who gave up their liberty for their safety doesnt deserves neither their liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin

Tell them ooo. If Tinubu was sure of his lagos why did his thugs prevent others from voting? What a shame. They know APC stands no chance if them like make them steal boxes even their own people will not vote them.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by 7arrows: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
Miscreant olomo was not the only one caught intimidating and threatening violence on live video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iomi3KpsEI
Another Apc miscreant in lagos was also recorded on video saying "if you won't vote APC, leave here for your own good. I will come to check what you are voting".

It is morally and politically wrong and impossible for a destroyer of democratic process to preside over a democratic nation.

Tinubu will not and cannot be President.

Instead of a tinubu presidency, let the military take over , clear the mess , then we can have an election.

Instead let buhari continue. We cannot allow a thug rule us. Never.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by 7arrows: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
kernniejay:
I dont know how come this tout called Oluomo is still roaming freely despite his penchant for violence. If his balabloo boss wins, he is sure going to be appointed as minister for transportation, I wonder if that is the kind of leadership urchins want for Nigeria.

Urchins have sold their birth right for a plate of rice and beans. See them below

1 Like

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by 7arrows: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
kernniejay:
I am disappointed in SP Benjamin Hundeyin. Even if the video is old or recycled, does that mean Oluomo's criminal act is no longer an offence?

So Benjamin is on the payroll
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by kernniejay(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
7arrows:

Urchins have sold their birth right for a plate of rice and beans. See them below
Very bad.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by protocol43: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
OnowuOra79: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Eviana(f): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
tinktanker:
We already know the police will do nothing despite know d truth. Corrupt nation

From the outside looking in, that's one of two things that the world only sees about Nigeria at the bolded.
I've never seen anything like this in my life.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by kernniejay(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
7arrows:

So Benjamin is on the payroll
I'm surprised too.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by marsup: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Ibos do you know that if u all migrate to the SE to do ur business and play ur politics, them nor born MC oluomo well to kom harass una there? Think about it guys😜
Do you think there's a country or state that can progress without diversity?
Common sense is not always common. There are other tribes in the south east too.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by traihit: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
What investigation again?
That video needs no further investigation.
It is neither old, nor recycled.
The video is clearly recent.
Mc Oluomo should've since been arrested for openly threatening the lives of the citizens of Nigeria.

It's as good as telling other nationalities to leave every foreign country they live.

Not different from xenophobia or racism y'all rant about. It's disgusting and dangerous to your brain. Yorubas open mindedness is why our region is the most prosperous in Nigeria and we'll maintain that no matter what.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by YeyeGbami: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

How that one take be MC Oluomo?!

Mc was on white Lace yesterday and he voted at Oshodi in a school driving off in his hillux

Voter intimidation and bullying also happened in South East but they won't talk as hypocrite

You dey mind those zombies. They digest any poo thrown at them.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by JAYUK(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
I laugh when I hear yorubas threaten Igbos in Lagos, we have yorubas living in Igbo states too, all patriotic Nigerians should allow peace reign, we have suffered enough and we do not need any uprising.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Konjiboii: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 seun Rule 2

Let me make it easier for you, you will die miserably in this life with the way you are going.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by SlurUsername1: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Konjiboii:

Let me make it easier for you, you will die miserably in this life with the way you are going.

Mynd44 seun nlfpmod Dominique obinoscopy Rule 2
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by mycar: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
anonymous1759:

Can’t their governors fight to get one ? Lekki deep sea port is not government owned . You elect weak leaders in your region who can’t fight for you and hate BAT who struggles for is people. If every region have a strong representative everything will be balanced.
you need sea to build seaport. Tell me the sea that was built by any of your governors?
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Alpharey: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
johnfem321:
Chest beating as usual.. who asked you about your house in Anambra empty barrel.. the point is know your place is the host community.. If you get back to Anambra tell them to ban agberos

It is better you know am a landlord so you won't think I fell from the sky. I have other tribes also living in my state. Two of my tailors are Yoruba men and I treat them like Nigerians also. Do your agbero work in peace and let others do their legitimate job in peace
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by anonymous1759(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
mycar:

you need sea to build seaport. Tell me the sea that was built by any of your governors?

You can drenched a river . Switzerland is landlocked we’ve successfully European countries without sea
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by johnfem321: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Omi ibo it’s not my business if you are a landlord or not.. don’t complain about other people culture and traditions as a guest in their land.. you lot don’t even sell land to non indigenous people in your land.. respect your host, respect our culture and do your business simple..
Alpharey:

It is better you know am a landlord so you won't think I fell from the sky. I have other tribes also living in my state. Two of my tailors are Yoruba men and I treat them like Nigerians also. Do your agbero work in peace and let others do their legitimate job in peace
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by Bridget95(f): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tobianojoel:
Who's drinking your oil? It's you who can't do without us. We have oil in Ondo state. Don't forget that we are blessed with a lot of mineral resources. God bless the Yoruba nation.
why are you dying for one Nigeria
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by naturefellow(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
benuejosh:
Asiwaju is coming.
y'all will pay for the bloodshed. It's only a matter of time retribution befalls you and your shameless grandpa.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by mycar: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
anonymous1759:

You can drenched a river . Switzerland is landlocked we’ve successfully European countries without sea
You are talking about countries and not states. think before you write , your next response will determine your level of intelligence.
Re: Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

So if you do ur business in any other part of the country asides where ure from, u Shld be threatened and harassed ? A lot of you have no sense nor shame

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / Gabriel Emmanuel Nkanang Customized Grave With Light (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.